Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

It is bigotry when you try and deny equal access to laws because of your religious belief.

We aren't comparing ourselves to blacks or other racial minorities. What is compared and comparable is the discrimination and bigotry...which is the same.

Any homosexual can marry a person of the opposite gender they want, so no one is denying anyone anything.

And yes, you just compared homosexuality to being black or Hispanic.

lol
bullshit! jim bob gay people are being denied the right to marry whom they choose...

They always have been denied the right to marry just anyone. You cant marry your sister (disappointing many Dimbocraps), you cant have more than one spouse, you cant marry under age people, etc.

Why do you like making up these pointless claims of victimization?

the gender is irrelevant...

No, apparently it is very relevant, bubba.

so your "quote" is unabashedly bigoted....do you practice at being this bigoted?

Lol, there is nothing bigoted about pointing out the facts and the use of reason following from those facts, ass hat.

or did it happen after you got caught masturbating?

Don't project, sissy-boy.

who cares? It's unlikely that watching movies about murder will make my young children murderers either, but i have the absolute right to decide what is appropriate for my children to watch without you labeling me.
you do have the right to decide what is appropriate for your children, just as others have the right to admonish you for your ignorance and hate, such as referring to gay americans as ‘homos.’

ignorant? 'homo' is just short for homosexual...now abbreviated words are racist too?

O.m.g. These people are soooooo sensitive!!!!! A bunch of little princesses.
funny coming from cinderella!

you do have the right to decide what is appropriate for your children, just as others have the right to admonish you for your ignorance and hate, such as referring to gay americans as ‘homos.’

ignorant? 'homo' is just short for homosexual...now abbreviated words are racist too?

O.m.g. These people are soooooo sensitive!!!!! A bunch of little princesses.
funny coming from cinderella!

Do you get paid by the post?

Any homosexual can marry a person of the opposite gender they want, so no one is denying anyone anything.

And yes, you just compared homosexuality to being black or Hispanic.

lol
bullshit! jim bob gay people are being denied the right to marry whom they choose...

They always have been denied the right to marry just anyone. You cant marry your sister (disappointing many Dimbocraps), you cant have more than one spouse, you cant marry under age people, etc.

so your "quote" is unabashedly bigoted....do you practice at being this bigoted?

Lol, there is nothing bigoted about pointing out the facts and the use of reason following from those facts, ass hat.

RIGHT:lol::lol::lol:!

JIM BOB'S LAST DATE!:[ame=http://youtu.be/WqNMjZpSbnU]Squeal Like a Pig - Deliverance (3/9) Movie CLIP (1972) HD - YouTube[/ame]

JIM BOB'S LAST DATE!

Nah, my last date with the lady I am now married to was to go to a bread and breakfast up in gold country in California.

Deliverance came out way before that, dude.

your bible sound bite has noting to do with being gay.....
the "men" you're blathering about were angels your myths proclaim they are neither male of female....:lol::lol:
What in the hell does having relation with men mean?
they weren't men...WHAT KINDA OF RELATIONSHIP DO YOU MEAN...?
MY GUESS YOU PLAYED TEAM SPORTS, SHOWERING WITH OTHER MEN IS HIGHLY FAY!

However the men of that town didn't know they were angels they thought they were men.
They sinned in their mind LUST. It doesn't matter if they were angels it was the thought that got them.

Genesis 19
5 and they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may [c]have relations with them.”
6 But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him,
7 and said, “Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly.
8 Now behold, I have two daughters who have not [d]had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them [e]whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the [f]shelter of my roof.”

That has absolutely nothing to do with being friendly to other people.
Well, Lott offered his virgin daughters to be raped by the strangers.

And they wanted what they thought were men to have sex with. That was the reason Sodom was burned to a crisp
false.....you're reciting legend not fact...

And God also loved Sodom and Gomorrah, ask any Christian theologian, lol, I can love like that.

You're right...what he hated was their in hospitality.

"Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food, and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy.

Sounds like America...and not because two guys got legally married on a float.
Genesis 19
5 and they called to Lot and said to him, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may [c]have relations with them.”
8 Now behold, I have two daughters who have not [d]had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them [e]whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the [f]shelter of my roof.”

And your bible sound bite has nothing to do with the Constitution and its case law – thankfully.

You’re at liberty to exhibit your ignorance and hate concerning gay Americans, and you’re at liberty to personal justification concerning your ignorance and hate in the subjective context of your religion; but you are not at liberty to seek to codify that ignorance and hate, regardless what your bible might teach you.

JIM BOB'S LAST DATE!

Nah, my last date with the lady I am now married to was to go to a bread and breakfast up in gold country in California.

Deliverance came out way before that, dude.
excuse me...it was your last date before you decided to masquerade being straight....B&B'S ARE SO GAY!

You're right...what he hated was their in hospitality.

"Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had arrogance, abundant food, and careless ease, but she did not help the poor and needy.

Sounds like America...and not because two guys got legally married on a float.
Genesis 19

And your bible sound bite has nothing to do with the Constitution and its case law – thankfully.

You’re at liberty to exhibit your ignorance and hate concerning gay Americans, and you’re at liberty to personal justification concerning your ignorance and hate in the subjective context of your religion; but you are not at liberty to seek to codify that ignorance and hate, regardless what your bible might teach you.

WOW since you zeroed in on a post that was a follow up from another post where someone mentioned Sodom and someone else claim Sodom was destroyed because they were not hospitable and I countered with this. Your comment is irrelevant with this post so shut the fuck up.

OH and by the way I am at liberty to do any mother fucking thing I so god damn choose to do DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS SON OF A BITCH?

Last edited:
who cares? It's unlikely that watching movies about murder will make my young children murderers either, but I have the absolute right to decide what is appropriate for MY children to watch without you labeling me.
You do have the right to decide what is appropriate for your children, just as others have the right to admonish you for your ignorance and hate, such as referring to gay Americans as ‘homos.’

Ignorant? 'Homo' is just short for homosexual...now abbreviated words are racist too?

O.M.G. These people are SOOOOOO SENSITIVE!!!!! A bunch of little princesses.
Homo is discussing not because it's an abbreviation but because it's use is regarded by most people as a derogatory term such as Dyke, Fruit, Queer, Honky, Jap, Wop, ****, **** and ******. These terms are meant to degrade a person because of characteristics that they have little or no control over. There use says more about the person using the term than the person the term is directed.

I would not let my young son watch the parade. Let's cut to the chase here. No parent hopes their son or daughter is gay. It's not a lifestyle that I've ever heard any parent hope their child lives. With that said, no one knows what causes someone to be a homo. So I don't need my son watching something I don't really want him to be a part of.

Everyone with a well functioning brain knows that a child cannot become "homo" by watching other "homos".

Don 't you know that?

So parents should let their toddlers watch R rated movies with a lot of violence and drugs? Of course not. Parents would not do that because they don't want their kids emulating that behavior. No different than fags getting married in a parade. No parent would wish that for their child. It's something they don't need to see.

You do have the right to decide what is appropriate for your children, just as others have the right to admonish you for your ignorance and hate, such as referring to gay Americans as ‘homos.’

Ignorant? 'Homo' is just short for homosexual...now abbreviated words are racist too?

O.M.G. These people are SOOOOOO SENSITIVE!!!!! A bunch of little princesses.
Homo is discussing not because it's an abbreviation but because it's use is regarded by most people as a derogatory term such as Dyke, Fruit, Queer, Honky, Jap, Wop, ****, **** and ******. These terms are meant to degrade a person because of characteristics that they have little or no control over. There use says more about the person using the term than the person the term is directed.

Correct.

The terms used above are intended to dehumanize the targeted group, thus making it easier to hate a particular class of persons, such as gay Americans. And if gay Americans are perceived as not having human dignity and worth, it becomes easier to deny them their civil liberties, as most on the right seek to do by denying same-sex couples their 14th Amendment right to access marriage law.

I would not let my young son watch the parade. Let's cut to the chase here. No parent hopes their son or daughter is gay. It's not a lifestyle that I've ever heard any parent hope their child lives. With that said, no one knows what causes someone to be a homo. So I don't need my son watching something I don't really want him to be a part of.

Everyone with a well functioning brain knows that a child cannot become "homo" by watching other "homos".

Don 't you know that?

So parents should let their toddlers watch R rated movies with a lot of violence and drugs? Of course not. Parents would not do that because they don't want their kids emulating that behavior. No different than fags getting married in a parade. No parent would wish that for their child. It's something they don't need to see.
Someone does not become gay because they see gays getting married.

Don 't you know that?

And good parents wouldn’t allow their children to read your posts, because they don't want their kids emulating the hate and ignorance you and most others on the right exhibit toward gay Americans.

Don 't you know that?

Someone does not become gay because they see gays getting married.

Possibly. But neither you nor anyone else can say for sure what makes a guy want to stick his package in another man's ass. But, that's not really the point is it?

The point is parents want to keep their kids away from behavior they don't want them to emulate. It's why they are selective in what their kids can watch on TV. It's why many parents would not want their kids watching homos getting married in a parade.

Just face it, homosexual behavior is not something parents would ever wish for their kids. That is a fact. That fact is not split along political party lines and it can never be voted down in an election.

Forum List

Back