Call to move the Winter Olympics

Ame®icano;7660693 said:
Get ready for it in 2022 FIFA world cup in Qatar.

Women's World Cup?

that is funny, but soccer is not played by women and is not a game for women.
Anywhere else except the US.
Oh, I know it exists.

But it is exactly just that - existence.

Seriously....did you just say that? 0

Its the Gulag for you......

johnny-weir-vancouver-2010.jpg

here's the way i see it, our mens team doesn't even stand a chance this year. they were too busy wasting their time fighting for the right to marry when they should have been off practicing their skating. even if the show up it will be about as embarrasing as what katerina witt did to debbie thomas.

Time to call Tonya Harding to the rescue...

The law most relevant to the Winter Olympics is one which allows Russian authorities to detain tourists or foreign nationals who are gay or pro-gay for up to 14 days.

“An athlete of nontraditional sexual orientation isn’t banned from coming to Sochi,” Russia’s sports minister Vitaly Mutko said in an interview last Thursday. “But if he goes out into the streets and starts to propagandize, then of course he will be held accountable.”

Sounds like the 1936 Berlin Olympics

It does, doesn't it?

In 1936, we had to "hide" our Jewish athletes so not to offend the Nazi hosts

Seems the same in Russia. Gays can go, but just don't advertise your presence

It was left up to the individual Jewish athlete as to whether or not they wished to compete in Berlin.

One even won Gold. And gays can go to Russia, just don't hold a gay pride parade. And seriously what gay athlete is going to be thinking about a protest when all they've done is trained their asses off for years on end to try to win a medal.

Jewish Olympic Medalists in 1936

Samuel Balter United States
Basketball, gold

Gyorgy Brody Hungary
Water Polo, gold

Miklos Sarkany Hungary
Water Polo, gold

Karoly Karpati Hungary
Freestyle Wrestling, gold

Endre Kabos Hungary
Individual Saber, gold Team Saber, gold

Irving Maretzky Canada
Basketball, silver

Gerard Blitz Belgium
Water Polo, bronze

Ibolya K. Csak Hungary
High Jump, gold

Robert Fein Austria
Weightlifting, gold

Helene Mayer Germany
Individual Foil, silver

Ellen Preis Austria
Individual Foil, bronze

Ilona Schacherer-Elek Hungary
Individual Foil, gold

Jadwiga Wajs Poland
Discus Throw, silver

The Nazi Olympics (August 1936) | Jewish Virtual Library

It does, doesn't it?

In 1936, we had to "hide" our Jewish athletes so not to offend the Nazi hosts

Seems the same in Russia. Gays can go, but just don't advertise your presence

It was left up to the individual Jewish athlete as to whether or not they wished to compete in Berlin.

One even won Gold. And gays can go to Russia, just don't hold a gay pride parade. And seriously what gay athlete is going to be thinking about a protest when all they've done is trained their asses off for years on end to try to win a medal.

Jewish Olympic Medalists in 1936

Samuel Balter United States
Basketball, gold

Gyorgy Brody Hungary
Water Polo, gold

Miklos Sarkany Hungary
Water Polo, gold

Karoly Karpati Hungary
Freestyle Wrestling, gold

Endre Kabos Hungary
Individual Saber, gold Team Saber, gold

Irving Maretzky Canada
Basketball, silver

Gerard Blitz Belgium
Water Polo, bronze

Ibolya K. Csak Hungary
High Jump, gold

Robert Fein Austria
Weightlifting, gold

Helene Mayer Germany
Individual Foil, silver

Ellen Preis Austria
Individual Foil, bronze

Ilona Schacherer-Elek Hungary
Individual Foil, gold

Jadwiga Wajs Poland
Discus Throw, silver

The Nazi Olympics (August 1936) | Jewish Virtual Library

Was that an ok thing?

Hitler started with the gays too.

MV5BNzUzMTgyMzM1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjY0MDI0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY989_.jpg

This is some very sad stuff I'm reading on this thread, Seawytch. I begin to see how the early 1930s evolved.

Can you be any more of a drama queen Bodey? WTF does Hitler have to do with you and Wtcheys meltdowns??

I'm sure you would feel the same if the country was passing laws about non-orthodox Christians the same way they passed laws about gays.

Yes, I'm oh so sure.........:eusa_whistle:

First they came for the gays.........

The Samoan hockey team should get spotted 5 goals cuz of their ice hardships. It's only fair.

I think you're getting someplace with this... maybe "gay rights" are just facade for bigger picture. Let's put it this way, these are Winter Olympics and to be real, there are no many blacks in winter sports. There are probably more gays in US team then blacks. I don't think Russia has any. Practically, few reasons to have winter Olympics is so white people can feel relevant in sports and to show which country has more rich white kids. With a price of nearly $500-600 to go skiing for a day, I'm surprised that sport is not more popular in inner cities. I see it coming, affirmative action for winter Olympics...

Hitler started with the gays too.

MV5BNzUzMTgyMzM1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjY0MDI0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY989_.jpg

That's weird.

I heard a lot of his top generals were gay.

The brownshirts....he killed most of them in the Night of the Long Knives.

Yup. I think they were more a threat to him, not so much because of their loose lifestyles. I think Hitler used that as an excuse to appear pure to the masses. He felt Ernst Röhm might pose a threat so he got rid of him and then began consolidating power.

This is some very sad stuff I'm reading on this thread, Seawytch. I begin to see how the early 1930s evolved.

Can you be any more of a drama queen Bodey? WTF does Hitler have to do with you and Wtcheys meltdowns??

I'm sure you would feel the same if the country was passing laws about non-orthodox Christians the same way they passed laws about gays.

Yes, I'm oh so sure.........:eusa_whistle:

First they came for the gays.........

What laws????

Again, as far as I've seen - you and Bodecea don't work. You have all the time in the world to do something but moan and biatch on a political forum about persecution.

Wasn't it you who complained about others going personal on your threads and not discussing the topic?

I work just fine...as well has have a wife, a daughter and a fine home that we've maintained together for over 2 decades. :D

Again, as far as I've seen - you and Bodecea don't work. You have all the time in the world to do something but moan and biatch on a political forum about persecution.

Wasn't it you who complained about others going personal on your threads and not discussing the topic?

I work just fine...as well has have a wife, a daughter and a fine home that we've maintained together for over 2 decades. :D

What was personal?? I didn't insult you.. I am simply asking instead of posting all day long on forums, why not go and do something about it? If you truly believe in the cause whats stopping you both? It's not a difficult fucking question.

What was personal?? I didn't insult you.. I am simply asking instead of posting all day long on forums, why not go and do something about it? If you truly believe in the cause whats stopping you both? It's not a difficult fucking question.

So...you want to pretend.....ok, I can pretend too. :D It's easy to do when I have endearing stable relationships. :D

Forum List

Back