Called it

There is nothing "liberal" or political about this. It is against the law in all 50 states and no one is trying to defend it but these two sick puppies. How do you get "liberal" out of this?

There is nothing "liberal" or political about this. It is against the law in all 50 states and no one is trying to defend it but these two sick puppies. How do you get "liberal" out of this?

Because liberals always defend sick bahavior, weather to piss off the middle class or to push their immoral agenda

Because liberals always defend sick bahavior, weather to piss off the middle class or to push their immoral agenda
NO ONE is defending this, and there is no defense of this in the article you posted.

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love
Liberal perversion knows no boundaries, they even have a pc term for incest.....the GSA...Genetic Sexual Attraction.
What did you call?

Do you think this is the first time in history this has happened? Please don't tell me you are trying to correlate this to gay marriage.

I know you will, because you are just that stupid.
Of course he's trying to correlate it to gay marriage, and labels it "liberal perversion." Obviously the notion of gay republicans is beyond his low comprehension level

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love
Liberal perversion knows no boundaries, they even have a pc term for incest.....the GSA...Genetic Sexual Attraction.
What did you call?

Do you think this is the first time in history this has happened? Please don't tell me you are trying to correlate this to gay marriage.

I know you will, because you are just that stupid.

Fuck off, immorality is just that immoral. After the Gaystopo uses this issue, we can expect necrophilia or pedophilia groups...

NO ONE is defending this, and there is no defense of this in the article you posted.

Oh I can, the left is very predictable....based on your arguments for homosexuality, these are no different....here look

Incest and necrophilia 'should be legal', according to youth political group

Oh, just wait awhile. It's in the queue.

Once then leftwing bosses say it's ok, you'll see all the left wingers on here support it.....calling it again!

OK libs. Explain why it shouldn't be legal for sons to marry mothers if she agrees to have her tubes tied. Assuming she's still fertile.

I'm a 'conservative' and that means I'm against incest just like 'liberals' are against racism.

It's just the way the idiot has been programmed. He can't help it.

Forum List

Back