Called it

There is nothing "liberal" or political about this. It is against the law in all 50 states and no one is trying to defend it but these two sick puppies. How do you get "liberal" out of this?

Because liberals always defend sick bahavior, weather to piss off the middle class or to push their immoral agenda

No, liberals do not condone sick behaviour. They condone non-incestuous behaviour between consenting adults, where there are no power positions involved. Ergo, sex with your mother/child, is always wrong.
Typical liberal obfuscation. First off, you are deciding what is immoral for others, that's called hypocrisy. Secondly, power positions are A: in many relationships and B: none of your business. We are talking about two adults here.

The bottom line is you want YOUR morals imposed while complaining about others' morals. Morals that have been around since the dawn of man.
You are defending this? Really?

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love
Liberal perversion knows no boundaries, they even have a pc term for incest.....the GSA...Genetic Sexual Attraction.

I didnt click the link but how much you wanna bet they're white?

Holy FUCK they're not white....Dam European Values done infected everyone
Sorry to disappoint, racist.

Yeah but you and I know the majority of those cases share one thing

Liberal perversion knows no boundaries, they even have a pc term for incest.....the GSA...Genetic Sexual Attraction.

Kinda like fried chicken and jail time shares one thing...got it

There is nothing "liberal" or political about this. It is against the law in all 50 states and no one is trying to defend it but these two sick puppies. How do you get "liberal" out of this?

Because liberals always defend sick bahavior, weather to piss off the middle class or to push their immoral agenda

No, liberals do not condone sick behaviour. They condone non-incestuous behaviour between consenting adults, where there are no power positions involved. Ergo, sex with your mother/child, is always wrong.
Typical liberal obfuscation. First off, you are deciding what is immoral for others, that's called hypocrisy. Secondly, power positions are A: in many relationships and B: none of your business. We are talking about two adults here.

The bottom line is you want YOUR morals imposed while complaining about others' morals. Morals that have been around since the dawn of man.

Yeah dragonlady, don't let that morality of some dude in the sky tell you who or what to fuck!

You don't fuck your child because of genetic issues. You don't fuck your parents for the same reason. Inbreeding is never wise, I don't care who you pray to. The prohibition on incest has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with preserving the species.

Position of power relationships are always borderline creepy, because they always start when the weaker individual is so young.
If one or both are sterile there is no genetic problem. Homosexuality has nothing to do with preserving the species so why not incest? Who are you to decide? You are all over the map.

You're all like a dog rolling in road kill--get that smell ALL over ya, don't miss any spots. Sick bastards.

Still no reply to my article
I didn't know there was a question.

You said noone promoted this...people do...
WHO, as I asked before? Nothing in your link about such. Just because it has a clinical name doesn't mean it's acceptable, ya know. It is taboo.

Kinda like fried chicken and jail time shares one thing...got it

Yeah people universally like it and too many Americans are in them

Are you avoiding the question? Really?

Oh wait, was the OP trying to say this happened because of the gays? LMAO....Seriously?

You're all like a dog rolling in road kill--get that smell ALL over ya, don't miss any spots. Sick bastards.
Why won't you answer the question? If she gets fixed why not let them marry? Do you have an answer?
It's taboo, baby.
Why? Didn't stop gays.
Homosexuality is taboo in some cultures. In many sophisticated cultures, it is accepted. Sex with your child? Nope, not never, nowhere, nohow. Maybe Dragonlady is right that it became taboo when too many couplings with kids were producing offspring with three arms, but I think it may be even deeper than that. The relationship with one's mother is well different.

Are you avoiding the question? Really?
ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS? REALLY? Answer the question, you dumb fuck, or quit bothering me.

Still no reply to my article
I didn't know there was a question.

You said noone promoted this...people do...
WHO, as I asked before? Nothing in your link about such. Just because it has a clinical name doesn't mean it's acceptable, ya know. It is taboo.

I posted a second article...read that

I swear to god the weeds in my yard have been growing faster ever since same sex marriage was legalized.

Forum List

Back