Called it

You're all like a dog rolling in road kill--get that smell ALL over ya, don't miss any spots. Sick bastards.

Still no reply to my article
I didn't know there was a question.

You said noone promoted this...people do...
WHO, as I asked before? Nothing in your link about such. Just because it has a clinical name doesn't mean it's acceptable, ya know. It is taboo.

I posted a second article...read that
Okay. A youth group in Sweden wants to take away the criminal penalties for sex between siblings. And necrophilia (never knew it was such a big thing...) (1) there is nothing in there about sex between parent and child (2) who cares what Sweden does and (3) the article said the group wants to eliminate the criminal penalties when it involves siblings over 15, but it also points to the fact that it is socially taboo.
When I worked for Child Protective, I ran into the sex between siblings thing fairly frequently. No one EVER went to jail; the kids got some help.

There is nothing "liberal" or political about this. It is against the law in all 50 states and no one is trying to defend it but these two sick puppies. How do you get "liberal" out of this?

Because liberals always defend sick bahavior, weather to piss off the middle class or to push their immoral agenda
Weather? You mean you think Liberals control the weather now? Whether or not you think that, you remain an idiot.

There is nothing "liberal" or political about this. It is against the law in all 50 states and no one is trying to defend it but these two sick puppies. How do you get "liberal" out of this?

Because liberals always defend sick bahavior, weather to piss off the middle class or to push their immoral agenda
Weather? You mean you think Liberals control the weather now? Whether or not you think that, you remain an idiot.

Fuck off douche......go.marry your sister

Fuck off douche......go.marry your sister
Witty, sophisticated, articulate and subtle. You must be so very proud of yourself. What a sterling example you set.

Still no reply to my article
I didn't know there was a question.

You said noone promoted this...people do...
WHO, as I asked before? Nothing in your link about such. Just because it has a clinical name doesn't mean it's acceptable, ya know. It is taboo.

I posted a second article...read that
Okay. A youth group in Sweden wants to take away the criminal penalties for sex between siblings. And necrophilia (never knew it was such a big thing...) (1) there is nothing in there about sex between parent and child (2) who cares what Sweden does and (3) the article said the group wants to eliminate the criminal penalties when it involves siblings over 15, but it also points to the fact that it is socially taboo.
When I worked for Child Protective, I ran into the sex between siblings thing fairly frequently. No one EVER went to jail; the kids got some help.
Ok so incest is fine...got it...no big deal.

Oh wait, was the OP trying to say this happened because of the gays? LMAO....Seriously?

So tell me why this is wrong and gay is not?.....

Uh, because its a guy fucking the same twat he was birthed from. I didnt think that was confusing

Who are you to judge?

uh, you asked me.

You're supposed to not judge...that's the liberal way.

Oh wait, was the OP trying to say this happened because of the gays? LMAO....Seriously?

Uh, because its a guy fucking the same twat he was birthed from. I didnt think that was confusing

Who are you to judge?

uh, you asked me.

Not to judge, but I'm figering you for a four finger kinda guy.

Who are you to judge?

uh, you asked me.

So judgemental

Who are you to judge?

uh, you asked me.

You dont define me or liberals.

Who are you to judge?

uh, you asked me.

So judgemental
No not at all. If you want to be a whole self fister, I'm ok with that.

Who are you to judge?

uh, you asked me.

You dont define me or liberals.

You define yourself...you guys are the kings of non judgemental.....you say it all the time

Forum List

Back