Called it

Who are you to judge?

uh, you asked me.

You're supposed to not judge...that's the liberal way.
Not to judge, but I'm figering you for a four finger kinda guy.

So judgemental
No not at all. If you want to be a whole self fister, I'm ok with that.
Well another leftwing er trying to derail....stay on topic....self fishing is another thing you leftwing erst love. Can't wait for the call to de stigmatize fisting as well.

I didn't know there was a question.

You said noone promoted this...people do...
WHO, as I asked before? Nothing in your link about such. Just because it has a clinical name doesn't mean it's acceptable, ya know. It is taboo.

I posted a second article...read that
Okay. A youth group in Sweden wants to take away the criminal penalties for sex between siblings. And necrophilia (never knew it was such a big thing...) (1) there is nothing in there about sex between parent and child (2) who cares what Sweden does and (3) the article said the group wants to eliminate the criminal penalties when it involves siblings over 15, but it also points to the fact that it is socially taboo.
When I worked for Child Protective, I ran into the sex between siblings thing fairly frequently. No one EVER went to jail; the kids got some help.
Ok so incest is fine...got it...no big deal.
I believe the point the Swedish group was trying to make was that even though it is disgusting and taboo, it should not be a criminal offense.
As to your comment, it happens. It's not fine, but it happens probably more than you realize. Still not on par with a mother having a romance with her son.

Mother, 36, and son, 19, say they'll do anything to defend their love
Liberal perversion knows no boundaries, they even have a pc term for incest.....the GSA...Genetic Sexual Attraction.
If they are claiming its a sexual orientation, they can already be married. Obergefell found it's illegal to discriminate against someone wanting to marry because of their sexual orientation. It's on pages 7-8 of the Opinion: https://www.scribd.com/doc/269769004/Obergefell-vs-Hodges

You said noone promoted this...people do...
WHO, as I asked before? Nothing in your link about such. Just because it has a clinical name doesn't mean it's acceptable, ya know. It is taboo.

Okay. A youth group in Sweden wants to take away the criminal penalties for sex between siblings. And necrophilia (never knew it was such a big thing...) (1) there is nothing in there about sex between parent and child (2) who cares what Sweden does and (3) the article said the group wants to eliminate the criminal penalties when it involves siblings over 15, but it also points to the fact that it is socially taboo.
When I worked for Child Protective, I ran into the sex between siblings thing fairly frequently. No one EVER went to jail; the kids got some help.
I believe the point the Swedish group was trying to make was that even though it is disgusting and taboo, it should not be a criminal offense.
As to your comment, it happens. It's not fine, but it happens probably more than you realize. Still not on par with a mother having a romance with her son.

It is disgusting and immoral....every arguemen r u use is want the gay rights people use.....one pervsion for another. Noone gas said which arguement for gays does not apply to incest or any other perversion.

uh, you asked me.

So judgemental
Well another leftwing er trying to derail....stay on topic....self fishing is another thing you leftwing erst love. Can't wait for the call to de stigmatize fisting as well.

I'm genuinely hurt buckeye. You find it a perversion that your gay neighbors practice guilt free beggary. I, on the other hand, wouldn't care less it you hired a midget to drive a front end loader up your anus. In fact, I'd probably pay a few bucks to watch video of it.

So judgemental

I'm genuinely hurt buckeye. You find it a perversion that your gay neighbors practice guilt free beggary. I, on the other hand, wouldn't care less it you hired a midget to drive a front end loader up your anus. In fact, I'd probably pay a few bucks to watch video of it.

I know....but you can use those arguments for any perversion, necrophilia, incest, polygamy, beastality, and any other perversion.

Oh wait, was the OP trying to say this happened because of the gays? LMAO....Seriously?

So tell me why this is wrong and gay is not?.....

We told you already. You claimed we were bring religion and morals into it. We were using science on the genetics part.

What science? Is there an incest gene now?

No science has said that breeding amongst parents and siblings leads to genetic weaknesses and abnormalities. In closed societies with few original sets of DNA, this is more pronounced.

I know....but you can use those arguments for any perversion, necrophilia, incest, polygamy, beastality, and any other perversion.

Necrophilia involves a participant who is unable to consent. Incest leads to inbreeding and genetic abnormalities. Bestiality again involves a participant (the animal) who is unable to give consent.

So such arguments are not an argument for any of the things you mentioned. BIG FAIL.

Necrophilia involves a participant who is unable to consent. Incest leads to inbreeding and genetic abnormalities. Bestiality again involves a participant (the animal) who is unable to give consent.

So such arguments are not an argument for any of the things you mentioned. BIG FAIL.

No fail, u ou are trying to argue for these things, they are nasty...that's it. Sex between consenting adults should be fine according to you.

And for the others, animals don't have human rights and the others are dead....so.what difference at that point does it make?

It is disgusting and immoral....every arguemen r u use is want the gay rights people use.....one pervsion for another. Noone gas said which arguement for gays does not apply to incest or any other perversion.
I can't figure out what you're trying to say, actually, except disgusting and immoral. So don't engage in it. It is how they were born; how God made them, if you're into that. They shouldn't be punished for that. I don't agree it is some slippery slope to hell.

You're all like a dog rolling in road kill--get that smell ALL over ya, don't miss any spots. Sick bastards.
Why won't you answer the question? If she gets fixed why not let them marry? Do you have an answer?
It's taboo, baby.
Why? Didn't stop gays.
Homosexuality is taboo in some cultures. In many sophisticated cultures, it is accepted. Sex with your child? Nope, not never, nowhere, nohow. Maybe Dragonlady is right that it became taboo when too many couplings with kids were producing offspring with three arms, but I think it may be even deeper than that. The relationship with one's mother is well different.
Who said anything about sex with children? You are intellectually dishonest like all liberals. What you consider moral or acceptable is to be the law of the land regardless of how others feel, you simply want the societal goal posts moved your way regardless of any logic or consistency. That's called hypocrisy.

Oh wait, was the OP trying to say this happened because of the gays? LMAO....Seriously?

So tell me why this is wrong and gay is not?.....

We told you already. You claimed we were bring religion and morals into it. We were using science on the genetics part.
If the mother, son or both agree to be sterile then your genetic argument goes out the window, assuming you had a valid argument to begin with. If they want to take a genetic chance who are you to say no?

You're all like a dog rolling in road kill--get that smell ALL over ya, don't miss any spots. Sick bastards.
Why won't you answer the question? If she gets fixed why not let them marry? Do you have an answer?
It's taboo, baby.
Why? Didn't stop gays.
Homosexuality is taboo in some cultures. In many sophisticated cultures, it is accepted. Sex with your child? Nope, not never, nowhere, nohow. Maybe Dragonlady is right that it became taboo when too many couplings with kids were producing offspring with three arms, but I think it may be even deeper than that. The relationship with one's mother is well different.
Who said anything about sex with children? You are intellectually dishonest like all liberals. What you consider moral or acceptable is to be the law of the land regardless of how others feel, you simply want the societal goal posts moved your way regardless of any logic or consistency. That's called hypocrisy.
The OP is about sex with children and the premise is, if homosexuality is legal, then (for some inexplicable reason) a mother having sex with her son must also be okay. Did you not read the OP?
I have no idea what the rest of your copy and paste insult is about.

It's taboo, baby.
Why? Didn't stop gays.
The OP is about sex with children and the premise is, if homosexuality is legal, then (for some inexplicable reason) a mother having sex with her son must also be okay. Did you not read the OP?
I have no idea what the rest of your copy and paste insult is about.
I called hypocrisy hypocrisy. You are the one that didn't read. It was a 19 year old and his mother. At 19 you can die for your country, that isn't a child.

He was adopted out when she was 16 and reunited a year ago. Soooooo how about following your own advice? And you never answered why it's your call who has sex with who and who can marry who. We don't do it for traditional reasons anymore.

Forum List

Back