Calling Liz Cheney a RINO shows just how erroneous and disingenuous that term has become

Well just look at her voting record! Jeez. This ain’t rocket surgery

So Republicans have to support the woman dedicated to destroying their leader because of her "voting record." On the other hand, Manchin and Cinema who overwhelmingly vote Democrat get no such consideration from you because of your massive hypocrisy.

LOL, I for one plan to give your view that you get to decide who we support hilarious and plan to give it all due consideration. { flush } There we go ...

You have no idea what a conservative is.

Newsflash

It’s not a Trump Humper

You're not a conservative, LOL. You are just a massive ego who thinks everyone is under your command. I need to process your belief it's up to you who Republicans support some more, I'm still feeling queasy. {flush} {flush} {flush} Damn, I have to get it all out ...

Not a dime. And you'll be sucking off Medicare real soon

We need to end government redistribution welfare schemes like Medicare and Social Security. Particularly at the federal level.

Can I think that since you believe our views are up to you? LOL, what a stupid douche

We need to end government redistribution welfare schemes like Medicare and Social Security. Particularly at the federal level.
That's what voting Republican will get ya yup

Cheney is proof that republicans will call any republican a RINO if they don’t support Trump regardless of what policies they vote for.

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. This included voting against his impeachment in 2019.

It only takes one stance though, y’all, to turn someone into a RINO. It’s if they oppose Trump on ANYTHING. That’s all it takes.

Now am I personally disappointed that Cheney was not re-elected? Hell no. Why? Because any far right candidate is what I would prefer to go against a democrat lol. It only improves the democrats’ chances in a general election.
She may have voted with Trump on trivial unimportant issues, but when it mattered, she voted against him. That's how RINOs operate. Consider McCain who said he was going to vote to end the AHA, but then voted against the bill to end it.

You're not a conservative, LOL. You are just a massive ego who thinks everyone is under your command. I need to process your belief it's up to you who Republicans support some more, I'm still feeling queasy. {flush} {flush} {flush} Damn, I have to get it all out ...
I never claimed to be a conservative, moron

But being a Trump cultist sure ain't conservative

Joe Biden didn't call every Republican that lost in the primaries, but he did call Cheney. That says all anyone needs to know.

I never claimed to be a conservative, moron

But being a Trump cultist sure ain't conservative

How is mocking you for being a Democrat who thinks Republicans have to listen to you about who to support a claim you are a conservative? The stupid that emanates from your posts, wow

How is mocking you for being a Democrat who thinks Republicans have to listen to you about who to support a claim you are a conservative? The stupid that emanates from your posts, wow
Mock all you want cultboi

You sure as hell ain't a conservative. You're a Trump Humper

Why would lefties concern themselves with the name "RINO"? Why would they care about republican candidates when people are chanting "Fuk Joe Biden"? Would lefties rather pretend that they are in the minority so that nothing is their fault?

Mock all you want cultboi

You sure as hell ain't a conservative. You're a Trump Humper

And the little angry boy lashes out. There there dear, calm down. So you have gayphobia do you? So you're an evangelist? Most people don't care about gays, try to catch up and get over your bigotry. What a stupid douche

How often did Manchin vote with Biden or Obama?

So you've voting for her? I'm not
According to CQ Roll Call, Manchin voted against his party’s majority 38.5% of the time last year, while Sinema did so for 33.1% of the votes

And yet here you are happy to drum Cheney out of the GOP while I do nothing of the kind regarding Manchin

And the little angry boy lashes out. There there dear, calm down. So you have gayphobia do you? So you're an evangelist? Most people don't care about gays, try to catch up and get over your bigotry. What a stupid douche
What the hell do you think you're talking about with that verbal diarrhea

According to CQ Roll Call, Manchin voted against his party’s majority 38.5% of the time last year, while Sinema did so for 33.1% of the votes

And yet here you are happy to drum Cheney out of the GOP while I do nothing of the kind regarding Manchin

Gotcha, with the Democrats you get to pick the timeframe. Whereas with Republicans you get to pick the timeframe. Yes, they are different timeframes. Let me know when you want to have an actual discussion

Forum List

Back