Calling Liz Cheney a RINO shows just how erroneous and disingenuous that term has become

Cheney is proof that republicans will call any republican a RINO if they don’t support Trump regardless of what policies they vote for.

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. This included voting against his impeachment in 2019.

It only takes one stance though, y’all, to turn someone into a RINO. It’s if they oppose Trump on ANYTHING. That’s all it takes.

Now am I personally disappointed that Cheney was not re-elected? Hell no. Why? Because any far right candidate is what I would prefer to go against a democrat lol. It only improves the democrats’ chances in a general election.
/——-/ Yeah we believe you. The sincerity oozes out of your pores.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

You don't take on the de facto leader of your own party and do nothing (I man absolutely nothing) but try to bury them publicly, and still keep your job. That's a recipe for failure all day long. Dems would NEVER do that to their party leader.

Actually, Dems did exactly that. When Obama came on the scene, we picked him over the then de-facto leader Hillary Clinton.

So, nope. We are not cultists like you lot. :itsok:

Like her or not… that’s who she is

Well, there you go then. Cheney is a real Republican and the rest of us aren't. We know that because a Marxist told us so. Thanks for clearing that up!!!

Fucking retard

/——-/ Yeah we believe you. The sincerity oozes out of your pores.

I just put old Billy on ignore for pure stupidity. I mean standing out in stupidity with all the leftists on the board to compete with, the vast majority I don't have on ignore? That's some serious stupid

Cheney is proof that republicans will call any republican a RINO if they don’t support Trump regardless of what policies they vote for.

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. This included voting against his impeachment in 2019.

It only takes one stance though, y’all, to turn someone into a RINO. It’s if they oppose Trump on ANYTHING. That’s all it takes.

Now am I personally disappointed that Cheney was not re-elected? Hell no. Why? Because any far right candidate is what I would prefer to go against a democrat lol. It only improves the democrats’ chances in a general election.
I can recall th

I recall the looney left calling Joe Lieberman a DINO back in the early 2000's he voted with the dems 90 plus percent of the time. Just he supported the Iraq invasion so he was a party traitor.

Simple, she's a hypocrite.
So her being a hypocrite makes her a RINO? That’s just dumb lol. Obviously her voting with Trump 93% of the time is a much bigger representation of what her political beliefs are.

So her being a hypocrite makes her a RINO? That’s just dumb lol. Obviously her voting with Trump 93% of the time is a much bigger representation of what her political beliefs are.
Obviously not because she's a hypocrite.

I can recall th

I recall the looney left calling Joe Lieberman a DINO back in the early 2000's he voted with the dems 90 plus percent of the time. Just he supported the Iraq invasion so he was a party traitor.
/———/ democrats blasted that Manchin was a DINO for not supporting BBB. Any fake outrage over that?

How dare the left shit on Manchin? He votes with Schumer like 99% of the time.

STFU, cult.

Do you realize how cultist and creepy it is to excommunicate anyone who criticizes Trump for any reason?
/——-/ Enjoy this Billy000
1E169075-35AF-44E5-B02D-39703E974FF6.jpeg

Well, there you go then. Cheney is a real Republican and the rest of us aren't. We know that because a Marxist told us so. Thanks for clearing that up!!!

Fucking retard
Well just look at her voting record! Jeez. This ain’t rocket surgery

Fucking retard

She might be a Republican but she's no conservative

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back