Calling Liz Cheney a RINO shows just how erroneous and disingenuous that term has become

But how can that be if she voted with Trump 93% of the time?
Does it really matter what she did "once upon a time"....She threw in her lot with the dems and her daddy and now she is merely a spiteful bitch soon to be out of a job with no party nor a constituency worth mentioning.

Does it really matter what she did "once upon a time"....She threw in her lot with the dems and her daddy and now she is merely a spiteful bitch soon to be out of a job with no party nor a constituency worth mentioning.
She will not be without a job if she desires to work, so let be honest about that.

She will be without a political office which is a good thing for her…

Maybe Biden should fire Mayor Pete and hire Liz go do his job?

Cheney is proof that republicans will call any republican a RINO if they don’t support Trump regardless of what policies they vote for.

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. This included voting against his impeachment in 2019.

It only takes one stance though, y’all, to turn someone into a RINO. It’s if they oppose Trump on ANYTHING. That’s all it takes.

Now am I personally disappointed that Cheney was not re-elected? Hell no. Why? Because any far right candidate is what I would prefer to go against a democrat lol. It only improves the democrats’ chances in a general election.

And you never cared about the phrase rino until liz hated trump then suddenly you care about it.

We all know you're a professional contrarian. You don't care about America or Americans, all you care about is hating trump and hating Republicans. I don't think you even care about Democrats.

And that's why you're a bad American because you put country last and you're need to irrationally be mad at others first.

Cheney is proof that republicans will call any republican a RINO if they don’t support Trump regardless of what policies they vote for.

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. This included voting against his impeachment in 2019.

It only takes one stance though, y’all, to turn someone into a RINO. It’s if they oppose Trump on ANYTHING. That’s all it takes.

Now am I personally disappointed that Cheney was not re-elected? Hell no. Why? Because any far right candidate is what I would prefer to go against a democrat lol. It only improves the democrats’ chances in a general election.

We reserve the term RINO to be used for any weak Republican that sides with the Democrat filth.

It can be on disastrous economic shit like voting for a Democrat tax increase or massive wasteful spending bill or something like trying to get rid of the best President of modern times because he wouldn't kiss the ass of your RINO father.

All the Democrats in Congress now are bat shit crazy Leftest. However, there use to be reasonable Democrats. At times they had different names similar to the equivalent of RINO; Dixiecrats, Reagan Democrats, Blue Dog Democrats.

Okay, Democrats attack and destroy any Democrat who refuses to parrot the Dem world view, then they lecture us about how we treat turncoat Liz Cheney?? :auiqs.jpg:

Lol once upon time? This was during Trump’s presidency. It’s just stupid to call her a RINO simply because she went after Trump. That is some cult like reasoning dude

LOL, the hypocrisy just reeks. Can you say Manchin and Sinema? They both overwhelmingly vote with your totalitarian left party. And yet another double standard emerges from you. Why is it every time you talk I see Nancy Pelosi's lips move?

:alcoholic:

And you care about Republicans?

:icon_rolleyes:

How can you even hold that down???

:puke:

Last edited:

She voted for his impeachment in 2021 after he lost the election. She's a shameful opportunist. Calling people like her, her daddy, the Bush's and Mitt Romney, RINO's used to be an erroneous term. Because that was the contingent that held sway over the Party and the voters. But now, with Republican voters overwhelming favoring Trump, you are indeed a RINO if you wanted Trump to be impeached and you sit as the token "Republican" on the TDS committee.
So, you are hoping for a Trump-Biden re-match in 2024?

RINO now means "not a trump ass-kisser."

You knew Trump would beat Hillary, didnt you?

Which means she was wrong 93% of the time, like Trump.

Cheney is very much a Republican and a conservatives, just as wrong on the issues as conservatives and Republicans, having just as much contempt for sound, responsible governance as conservatives and Republicans.

Forum List

Back