Calling Liz Cheney a RINO shows just how erroneous and disingenuous that term has become

LOL, the hypocrisy just reeks. Can you say Manchin and Sinema? They both overwhelmingly vote with your totalitarian left party. And yet another double standard emerges from you. Why is it every time you talk I see Nancy Pelosi's lips move?

:alcoholic:

And you care about Republicans?

:icon_rolleyes:

How can you even hold that down???

:puke:
Lol why are you even bringing them up? It has nothing to do with Cheney. You have no idea what my thoughts are on those two so how could I be a hypocrite? You make no goddamn sense whatsoever.

No fuck Manchin. He’s a self-righteous douche bag.
He's a conservative Dem from a very conservative state. He's also pretty well (financially) tied to big coal

He's better than a Republican but only marginally and we need to make his obstruction pointless by electing two more Dem Senators at least

And Cheney is anything BUT a RINO. She's not even close to a moderate.

She is just disgusted by Trump and isn't willing to kiss the ring...

There was no slush fund. It was a myth.

Trump didn’t lower drug prices. His program didn’t even get started because it was a bureaucratic nightmare which was going to be expensive and onerous to enact and help very few people.

Biden’s legislation was way more effective and helps millions of Americans without making them jump through hoops.
1661021305363.png

Cheney is proof that republicans will call any republican a RINO if they don’t support Trump regardless of what policies they vote for.

Cheney voted with Trump 93% of the time. This included voting against his impeachment in 2019.

It only takes one stance though, y’all, to turn someone into a RINO. It’s if they oppose Trump on ANYTHING. That’s all it takes.

Now am I personally disappointed that Cheney was not re-elected? Hell no. Why? Because any far right candidate is what I would prefer to go against a democrat lol. It only improves the democrats’ chances in a general election.
As long as Joe and the dems continue to screw up America, Dems don't have a chance.

He's a conservative Dem from a very conservative state. He's also pretty well (financially) tied to big coal

He's better than a Republican but only marginally and we need to make his obstruction pointless by electing two more Dem Senators at least
Yep, I agree completely.

I've been saying she won't run in 2024 because she would have no real voting base, but what if winning isn't the objective?

Opinion How Democrats can help Liz Cheney bring down Trump

It starts with Biden declaring his reelection bid (which he seemed intent on doing anyway), thereby effectively eliminating a Democratic presidential primary. That then frees up Democrats to vote in the GOP primaries (as some, but not enough, did in deep-red Wyoming on Tuesday to support Cheney). In some cases, they will be able to vote in open primaries. In other states, they will need to re-register to vote in Republican primaries.

There is nothing nefarious about this. To the contrary, this would turn the Republican primary into a bipartisan affair and referendum on democracy. In essence, Cheney will be starting the general election against Trump right away.
This works in states like New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Illinois, and other big population Blue states. Register as Republicans right after this next election. Two years from now vote for Cheney, or whomever sane is running, and deny Trump or DeSantis the Republican nomination. I'm seriously considering this in Florida. 2024 won't feature a Governors race, and if Lord 'Bat-Boy' Voldemort is up for re-election ill just have to miss the Democratic primary. No huge biggie, as anyone if better than that corporate thief and liar.

Lol why are you even bringing them up? It has nothing to do with Cheney

Um ... what? How Democrats treat Manchin and Sinema has nothing to do with your attacking Republicans for how they treat Cheney. You're a level of stupid I can't handle, see ya

And Cheney is anything BUT a RINO. She's not even close to a moderate.

She is just disgusted by Trump and isn't willing to kiss the ring...

Really! Thanks! I always wanted a totalitarian leftist to tell me what Republicans to like, wow, this is awesome!!!!

Fucking idiot

Really! Thanks! I always wanted a totalitarian leftist to tell me what Republicans to like, wow, this is awesome!!!!

Fucking idiot
Like her or not… that’s who she is

Forum List

Back