🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cameras Go Dark At Vote Counting Facility In Key Nevada County

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Gee, nothing suspicious about this whatsoever.

Yeah, we know who the true "election deniers" are. It's the filthy Democratic machine that controls and manipulates said elections to their own benefit.

It's the only way they can win. And they're attempting to do it again.

I called this Democrat cheating a week ago. Actually long before that but I warned everybody again last week.

The Democrats were never not going to steal elections.

Just wait until the runoff in GA. We will see it big time just like we saw it in 2020.

Yeah, we know who the true "election deniers" are. It's the filthy Democratic machine that controls and manipulates said elections to their own benefit.

That's what Trump claimed at his rally on Thursday.

Yep. Trump tells you the elections are corrupt. His psychophants tell you it's corrupt. They have shown thousands of videos, pics, colorful graphs, pillow symposiums and emails that show hard proof the elections are rigged.

Despite all this Trump supporters are still dumb enough to waste their time voting. It's like watching a bunch of sheep walk off the same cliff every election.

Stay home. Teach the kids how to play cribbage. Re-watch Shawshank Redemption. You are wasting your time voting when Dems rig it anyhow.

The strangest thing is that these kind of counts never go the way of the republicans.
It is always going towards the democrats. Recounts after recounts of the election keep going until a democrat wins.
I mean, the law of averages should dictate differently than it does.

Last edited:
Yep. Trump tells you the elections are corrupt. His psychophants tell you it's corrupt. They have shown thousands of videos, pics, colorful graphs, pillow symposiums and emails that show hard proof the elections are rigged.

Despite all this Trump supporters are still dumb enough to waste their time voting. It's like watching a bunch of sheep walk off the same cliff every election.

Stay home. Teach the kids how to play cribbage. Re-watch Shawshank Redemption. You are wasting your time voting when Dems rig it anyhow.
It's like watching a bunch of sheep walk off the same cliff every election.
trump voters aint the only ones.....the die hard party people do the same dam thing.....

The strangest thing is that these kind of counts never go the way of the republicans.
It is always going towards the democrats. Recounts after recounts of the election keep going until a democrat wins.

And all of these weird issues ALWAYS happen in demofascist controlled areas.

Amazing how that happens.

I was a Dem poll watcher in Nye County.................it was a real joy watching MAGAts (and yes they were allowed to wear their MAGAt hats and shirts, etc. in the polling place) whine angerly over having only ONE machine for the entire county...and it kept breaking down. While I was only allowed to observe and not say anything, I was internally laughing over the FACT that these same MAGAts voted FOR the elimination of voting machines and going only to paper ballots because their cult leader told them not to trust machines.

And all of these weird issues ALWAYS happen in demofascist controlled areas.

Amazing how that happens.
It really is amazing.
I know this isn't a recount, but I remember Franken was behind and by the second recount
they seemed to have conjured enough votes for a democrat win. The dark horse prevailed.

Did you expect Trump to win in 2020?

Better have some quick clot handy. Stolen elections lead to violence.
Ah....will you be in the vanguard of said violence? Or will you still be on your porch yelling at the neighborhood kids to get off your yard?
1668187296816.png

So this is the second straight election (at least) where the GOP picked up seats in the House..many in blue states.

One would think that if the democrats were such cheaters...they would be better at it.

You guys are clowns.

They don't care if they get caught.

Right up until they catch a bullet.

Historically that is the nature of vote fraud.

I was a Dem poll watcher in Nye County.................it was a real joy watching MAGAts (and yes they were allowed to wear their MAGAt hats and shirts, etc. in the polling place) whine angerly over having only ONE machine for the entire county...and it kept breaking down. While I was only allowed to observe and not say anything, I was internally laughing over the FACT that these same MAGAts voted FOR the elimination of voting machines and going only to paper ballots because their cult leader told them not to trust machines.
When you hear about politicians wanting to cut "wasteful" spending...that is what happens.

Forum List

Back