Campus Knife Stabber: Faisal Mohammed

Shocker, I know.

Why isn't this being called for what it is, more Islamic Jihad?
Shot by campus police. The good thing about arming schools. One thing California has done correctly.

Yep a terrorist jihadist.

Shocker, I know.

Maybe because the last time legit news outlets made that leap was OkC bombings and the bomber turned out to be a white Christian American named Timothy McVeigh.
More of the naive. McVeigh was not a Christian. He was one of you.

Shocker, I know.

Maybe because the last time legit news outlets made that leap was OkC bombings and the bomber turned out to be a white Christian American named Timothy McVeigh.

"The execution date was reset for June 11, 2001. McVeigh invited California conductor/composer David Woodard to perform pre-requiem Mass music on the eve of his execution. He requested a Catholic chaplain.

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution."
Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You were saying?

Shocker, I know.

Maybe because the last time legit news outlets made that leap was OkC bombings

Which outlets made the leap to jihad about OkC?
Who was the second guy in the truck?

Shocker, I know.

American Journalism Review

" Either way, "they blew it," says Jeff Cohen, executive director of Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR), a liberal watchdog group that monitored coverage of the bombing. No matter what law enforcement said behind the scenes, the press went overboard on the Middle East angle and underplayed other scenarios, he contends.

Within hours of the bombing, most network news reports featured comments from experts on Middle Eastern terrorism who said the blast was similar to the World Trade Center explosion two years earlier. Newspapers relied on many of those same experts and stressed the possibility of a Middle East connection.

The Wall Street Journal, for example, called it a "Beirut-style car bombing" in the first sentence of its story. The New York Post quoted Israeli terrorism experts in its opening paragraph, saying the explosion "mimicked three recent attacks on targets abroad." "

Maybe you're not old enough to have been watching live coerage but I was watching. CNN was absolutely speculating it was mideast terrorism.

Shocker, I know.

"The execution date was reset for June 11, 2001. McVeigh invited California conductor/composer David Woodard to perform pre-requiem Mass music on the eve of his execution. He requested a Catholic chaplain.

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[89] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[90] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[91] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[89] In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92][93] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution."

You were saying?

Thanks for proving us right…

In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92]

a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.

Any more evidence that you want to use to prove us right?

Shocker, I know.

American Journalism Review

" Either way, "they blew it," says Jeff Cohen, executive director of Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR), a liberal watchdog group that monitored coverage of the bombing. No matter what law enforcement said behind the scenes, the press went overboard on the Middle East angle and underplayed other scenarios, he contends.

Within hours of the bombing, most network news reports featured comments from experts on Middle Eastern terrorism who said the blast was similar to the World Trade Center explosion two years earlier. Newspapers relied on many of those same experts and stressed the possibility of a Middle East connection.

The Wall Street Journal, for example, called it a "Beirut-style car bombing" in the first sentence of its story. The New York Post quoted Israeli terrorism experts in its opening paragraph, saying the explosion "mimicked three recent attacks on targets abroad." "

Maybe you're not old enough to have been watching live coerage but I was watching. CNN was absolutely speculating it was mideast terrorism.
OKC was not a Beirut-style car bombing?

Shocker, I know.

You were saying?

In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[92]

a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.

Way to cherry-pick only the parts to sustain your narrative while dismissing the majorty that don't. Should work for CNN.

Shocker, I know.

You were saying?

a day before the execution,McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic .

Way to cherry-pick only the parts to sustain your narrative while dismissing the majorty that don't. Should work for CNN.

"McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic"

Damn that cherry-picking.

Shocker, I know.

You were saying?

The day before he died he said he was agnostic……was he trying to fool us? And just because you are raised in one religion does not make you that religion forever…if that was the case then obama actually is a muslim……right?

Shocker, I know.

Nothing to see here folks.........

obama_correspondents_92814721.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back