Camus on Trump

Mr Lock her ups daughter is in big bowanga She didn't know?? lol

Deflection, how appropriate for a moron like you.

Deflection??? You are once again full of shit You bashed Hillary for how many years ? Benghazi ? E mails and keep the bitch out of the WH ?? FU and anyone else who agrees with you Is that deflection too? Now the pos's daughter can get away with it?? BULLSHIT

And not one damn thing of the crap you just brought up has anything to do with Trump supposedly making money from the Saudis, that's what we were discussing. Now you've bounced off the wall somewhere and are bringing in a ton of irrelevant shit. That's deflection. Go away moron, you're losing your entertainment value.

Supposedly??? you dolt he said it out of his own mouth how many millions HE's made from the saudis Even a fool like you should see how his policies favor them

Still waiting on a quote that not from 1995.

1995?? dolt?
n 2015, Trump said that he "makes a lot of money with" the Saudis and that "they pay me millions and hundreds of millions." And at a rally, he suggested he likes Saudi Arabia specifically because of his business dealings there. "They buy apartments from me," he said. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much." Brendan Morrow

Deflection, how appropriate for a moron like you.

Deflection??? You are once again full of shit You bashed Hillary for how many years ? Benghazi ? E mails and keep the bitch out of the WH ?? FU and anyone else who agrees with you Is that deflection too? Now the pos's daughter can get away with it?? BULLSHIT

And not one damn thing of the crap you just brought up has anything to do with Trump supposedly making money from the Saudis, that's what we were discussing. Now you've bounced off the wall somewhere and are bringing in a ton of irrelevant shit. That's deflection. Go away moron, you're losing your entertainment value.

Supposedly??? you dolt he said it out of his own mouth how many millions HE's made from the saudis Even a fool like you should see how his policies favor them

Still waiting on a quote that not from 1995.

1995?? dolt?
n 2015, Trump said that he "makes a lot of money with" the Saudis and that "they pay me millions and hundreds of millions." And at a rally, he suggested he likes Saudi Arabia specifically because of his business dealings there. "They buy apartments from me," he said. "They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much." Brendan Morrow

Wow, I'm impressed, Trump giving historical context to his business and two statements one in 2015 and one well before, that wasn't dated. You're sooooooo weak. LMAO

True.

Of course, Trump’s failure should come as a surprise to no one.

That Trump is unfit to be president was clear to most Americans even before the election.

We can only hope that the voters learned a hard lesson the consequence of Trump’s failure: that a political neophyte devoid of any understanding of the law, sound public policy, and responsible governance has no business being president, and that Trump in particular lacks the temperament to be president.

Thankfully the voters will correct their mistake made in 2016 by voting Trump out of office in 2020.

You're such a pussy. Trump is doing great things and all you can do is whine.

Trump has done shit ,,,, exception is helping americans to hate even more and he has the nerve to pat himself on the back??

Only haters I'm seeing are you regressives, but that's nothing that arrived with Trump. You folks have been hating on the country for the last 10 years, and went ballistic when the bitch lost.

In what way were we hating on the country, super duper? Averting a GOP World depression, seven and a half years straight of growth, best new social program since LBJ despite sabotage and total obstruction by the scumbag Rich GOP...

Slowest recovery in history because of useless regulation and wasted resources. Maobamacare was a major payoff to rich political donors to the commiecrats, yet you whine constantly about the rich. You're nothing but a brainwashed idiot.

Recoveries are especially tough when you destroy the entire world economy, super duper.

Trump has done shit ,,,, exception is helping americans to hate even more and he has the nerve to pat himself on the back??

Only haters I'm seeing are you regressives, but that's nothing that arrived with Trump. You folks have been hating on the country for the last 10 years, and went ballistic when the bitch lost.

In what way were we hating on the country, super duper? Averting a GOP World depression, seven and a half years straight of growth, best new social program since LBJ despite sabotage and total obstruction by the scumbag Rich GOP...

Slowest recovery in history because of useless regulation and wasted resources. Maobamacare was a major payoff to rich political donors to the commiecrats, yet you whine constantly about the rich. You're nothing but a brainwashed idiot.

Recoveries are especially tough when you destroy the entire world economy, super duper.
We just had the best economy in the world the whole time... Idiot. Oops. Brainwashed functional idiot...

I like Trump because of what he's doing and the fact that he kept the bitch out of the WH.
Nah, you like Trump because he is a moron and makes you feel normal, instead of stupid.

Guess you haven't been paying attention, so you speak from what I'm sure is your busiest orifice, your ass.

I've been finding the term "face anus" to be useful in describing liberals and what they seem to do nothing but spew shit when they "Speak".

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

A clear, concise and accurate evaluation of Donald J. Trump!
Can't you fuckers take a day off from trashing Trump??

Don't you have families?

Because I have families I have a duty to try and inform people who have been and remain supporters of Trump.

Mudwhistle wants us to turn into a flock of sheep, like his fellow conservabots.

Might as welll be arguing with a rock. Mudwistle, Blueslegend and oddball are idiots that just deflect. What a waste of time.

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Can't you fuckers take a day off from trashing Trump??

Don't you have families?

Because I have families I have a duty to try and inform people who have been and remain supporters of Trump.

Mudwhistle wants us to turn into a flock of sheep, like his fellow conservabots.

Might as welll be arguing with a rock. Mudwistle, Blueslegend and oddball are idiots that just deflect. What a waste of time.
Again you project.

the protagonist in The Outsider is very similar to Trump in that his detachment makes him do unspeakable actions without remorse, leading to his downfall

True.

Of course, Trump’s failure should come as a surprise to no one.

That Trump is unfit to be president was clear to most Americans even before the election.

We can only hope that the voters learned a hard lesson the consequence of Trump’s failure: that a political neophyte devoid of any understanding of the law, sound public policy, and responsible governance has no business being president, and that Trump in particular lacks the temperament to be president.

Thankfully the voters will correct their mistake made in 2016 by voting Trump out of office in 2020.

Yeah they cause everything LOL... Too bad you have no evidence of that just conspiracy theories everywhere the dark Masters. Your Masters are totally obvious, super duper. A gift to Major donors to commy kratz? Makes no sense at all. Turns out Democrats are trying to do the best for the country and its people unlike your a****** scumbag GOP brainwashers... Rich Republicans are scumbags Rich Democrats want the best for the country and to be taxed more to do it. Duh dupe.

And answer my question what hates are you talkin about dingbat? It's all over on Fox with corrupt Hillary Obama and everyone else with no evidence whatsoever but you still believe it don't you stupid?

Yeah they cause everything LOL... Too bad you have no evidence of that just conspiracy theories everywhere the dark Masters. Your Masters are totally obvious, super duper. A gift to Major donors to commy kratz? Makes no sense at all. Turns out Democrats are trying to do the best for the country and its people unlike your a****** scumbag GOP brainwashers... Rich Republicans are scumbags Rich Democrats want the best for the country and to be taxed more to do it. Duh dupe.

And answer my question what hates are you talkin about dingbat? It's all over on Fox with corrupt Hillary Obama and everyone else with no evidence whatsoever but you still believe it don't you stupid?

So name the rich commiecrats that are voluntarily donating their money to the treasury. If they believe they're not paying enough they can write their checks tomorrow. Of course that wouldn't buy them the politicians and control they are seeking.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

That’s a good description of the radical left. They know what’s best for all of us, and if you disagree you are a subhuman bigot and therefore can be eliminated by any means with moral justification.

So name the rich commiecrats that are voluntarily donating their money to the treasury. If they believe they're not paying enough they can write their checks tomorrow. Of course that wouldn't buy them the politicians and control they are seeking.

Of course they want everyone to pay the same rates, especially the scumbag Republicans who caused this Injustice. The usual ridiculous dupe argument...

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Your ignorant opinion is not a political topic, and the frenchman you quote died in 1960 and most likely never knew of Trumps existence.

BTW it was your dear leader maobama that actually droned US Citizens.

It very much is a political topic, and your ignorance is palpable. Camus was French, but born and raised in Algeria and died when his Chauffeur crashed the car in which Camus was a passenger.

By the way, President Obama did not drone on and on, and Trump's use of our language is sophomoric, and I mean by that no better than the average or below average 9th grader.

So you're still going to pretend this dead dude knew Trump? And as far as I know your dear leader killed more people with drones than any other president, including American citizens.

Idiot-gram, variety, damn liar.

For the reader, not the damn lair: Camus spoke generically, I spoke specifically. Of course everyone knows Camus dies when Trump was just a spoiled child.

So OK T, you can stop your damn lie and go do what VP Cheney said to a US Senator.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

That’s a good description of the radical left. They know what’s best for all of us, and if you disagree you are a subhuman bigot and therefore can be eliminated by any means with moral justification.

A threat? I suppose by the radical left you mean that small percentage of citizens who reside with you in the idiot fringe. I'm socially liberal, fiscally responsible and you are a foolish punk.

Of course they want everyone to pay the same rates, especially the scumbag Republicans who caused this Injustice. The usual ridiculous dupe argument...

Everyone paying the same rate, great idea. How about a rate of 10-12% from the first taxable dollar to the last, for every single person? Sounds like a fair share for everyone to me.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Your ignorant opinion is not a political topic, and the frenchman you quote died in 1960 and most likely never knew of Trumps existence.

BTW it was your dear leader maobama that actually droned US Citizens.

It very much is a political topic, and your ignorance is palpable. Camus was French, but born and raised in Algeria and died when his Chauffeur crashed the car in which Camus was a passenger.

By the way, President Obama did not drone on and on, and Trump's use of our language is sophomoric, and I mean by that no better than the average or below average 9th grader.

So you're still going to pretend this dead dude knew Trump? And as far as I know your dear leader killed more people with drones than any other president, including American citizens.

Idiot-gram, variety, damn liar.

For the reader, not the damn lair: Camus spoke generically, I spoke specifically. Of course everyone knows Camus dies when Trump was just a spoiled child.

So OK T, you can stop your damn lie and go do what VP Cheney said to a US Senator.

Well child, there were millions of ways you could described this thread in the title without lying, And I'll be damned if you didn't chose to lie. Don't do that and you won't get called on it. BTW I was just the first to call you on your lie, not the only one. Learn your lesson and move on like a real adult.

Everyone paying the same rate, great idea. How about a rate of 10-12% from the first taxable dollar to the last, for every single person? Sounds like a fair share for everyone to me.

Works great for the rich scumbag GOPers, but for no one else or the country. That's how we got into this mess, we have a flat tax system now. And no we are not going back to the 18th century....

Forum List

Back