Camus on Trump

Slowest recovery in history because of useless regulation and wasted resources. Maobamacare was a major payoff to rich political donors to the commiecrats, yet you whine constantly about the rich. You're nothing but a brainwashed idiot.

Yeah they cause everything LOL... Too bad you have no evidence of that just conspiracy theories everywhere the dark Masters. Your Masters are totally obvious, super duper. A gift to Major donors to commy kratz? Makes no sense at all. Turns out Democrats are trying to do the best for the country and its people unlike your a****** scumbag GOP brainwashers... Rich Republicans are scumbags Rich Democrats want the best for the country and to be taxed more to do it. Duh dupe.

And answer my question what hates are you talkin about dingbat? It's all over on Fox with corrupt Hillary Obama and everyone else with no evidence whatsoever but you still believe it don't you stupid?

So name the rich commiecrats that are voluntarily donating their money to the treasury. If they believe they're not paying enough they can write their checks tomorrow. Of course that wouldn't buy them the politicians and control they are seeking.

Of course they want everyone to pay the same rates, especially the scumbag Republicans who caused this Injustice. The usual ridiculous dupe argument...

Everyone paying the same rate, great idea. How about a rate of 10-12% from the first taxable dollar to the last, for every single person? Sounds like a fair share for everyone to me.

Works great for the rich scumbag GOPers, but for no one else or the country. That's how we got into this mess, we have a flat tax system now. And no we are not going back to the 18th century....

Damn, I've never seen anyone so obsessed with people who have a few bucks more than you. Professional help is available ya know.

BTW, can you define rich? It would be nice to get away from your generic meaningless terms and get specific. Ya think you could do that super dupe?

Yeah they cause everything LOL... Too bad you have no evidence of that just conspiracy theories everywhere the dark Masters. Your Masters are totally obvious, super duper. A gift to Major donors to commy kratz? Makes no sense at all. Turns out Democrats are trying to do the best for the country and its people unlike your a****** scumbag GOP brainwashers... Rich Republicans are scumbags Rich Democrats want the best for the country and to be taxed more to do it. Duh dupe.

And answer my question what hates are you talkin about dingbat? It's all over on Fox with corrupt Hillary Obama and everyone else with no evidence whatsoever but you still believe it don't you stupid?

So name the rich commiecrats that are voluntarily donating their money to the treasury. If they believe they're not paying enough they can write their checks tomorrow. Of course that wouldn't buy them the politicians and control they are seeking.

Of course they want everyone to pay the same rates, especially the scumbag Republicans who caused this Injustice. The usual ridiculous dupe argument...

Everyone paying the same rate, great idea. How about a rate of 10-12% from the first taxable dollar to the last, for every single person? Sounds like a fair share for everyone to me.

Works great for the rich scumbag GOPers, but for no one else or the country. That's how we got into this mess, we have a flat tax system now. And no we are not going back to the 18th century....

Damn, I've never seen anyone so obsessed with people who have a few bucks more than you. Professional help is available ya know.

BTW, can you define rich? It would be nice to get away from your generic meaningless terms and get specific. Ya think you could do that super dupe?

Can I help ??? Look at all the folks in congress with millions They're rich and make sure they stay that way

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

A clear, concise and accurate evaluation of Donald J. Trump!
I don't really see the analogy. The tension between existentialism and the decision to compel action by another through threat, and application, of force has been consistent since the "birth" of existentialism. But no honest person would contend Trump is motivated by the same motives of Reagan or JFK, or even Ford or Carter. Even that comparison is apples and oranges.

However, I can see how one might feel Trump is a valid reason for choosing existentialism as a moral code. I'd disagree with them, but I could see the logic behind such reasoning.

Can I help ??? Look at all the folks in congress with millions They're rich and make sure they stay that way

A few million isn't that rich, hell in some places a decent middle class house costs a million.

A few million isn't that rich, hell in some places a decent middle class house costs a million.

Or close to a million ,,,, especially here in NY ... and I'm pretty sure our esteemed congress people have more than just a few

Or close to a million ,,,, especially here in NY ... and I'm pretty sure our esteemed congress people have more than just a few

Some do, some don't.

Over $250,000 a year income... Below that Democrats want no more taxes and in fact less. Above that Republicans love giving them tax cuts, and cuts in services for everyone else,a perfect recipe to keep adding to our worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

I don't really see the analogy. The tension between existentialism and the decision to compel action by another through threat, and application, of force has been consistent since the "birth" of existentialism. But no honest person would contend Trump is motivated by the same motives of Reagan or JFK, or even Ford or Carter. Even that comparison is apples and oranges.

However, I can see how one might feel Trump is a valid reason for choosing existentialism as a moral code. I'd disagree with them, but I could see the logic behind such reasoning.

The quote by Camus has nothing to do with Existentialism, per se, it has more to do with Trump's psychological disorders than any metaphysical theory

Camus defines megalomania, which is a form of narcissism, is described in the quote. It struck me when reading Quotes from all of Camus' works.

Last edited:

Over $250,000 a year income... Below that Democrats want no more taxes and in fact less. Above that Republicans love giving them tax cuts, and cuts in services for everyone else,a perfect recipe to keep adding to our worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you...

Considering they're the ones paying about 98% of the taxes, who else can you cut? If a person isn't paying taxes how can you cut them. BTW we're talking federal income taxes, right?

Considering they're the ones paying about 98% of the taxes, who else can you cut? If a person isn't paying taxes how can you cut them. BTW we're talking federal income taxes, right?

no we are talking about all taxes, not your GOP brainwash about the only progressive tax we have... Count all taxes and fees and we basically have a flat tax system. A great way to ruin the middle class and the country...

The one tax graph you really need to know

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

That’s a good description of the radical left. They know what’s best for all of us, and if you disagree you are a subhuman bigot and therefore can be eliminated by any means with moral justification.

A threat? I suppose by the radical left you mean that small percentage of citizens who reside with you in the idiot fringe. I'm socially liberal, fiscally responsible and you are a foolish punk.

By radical left, I am talking about the neo-Marxists that have taken over the Democrat Party and dominate main stream media with their PC bullshit and social justice terrorism. If you don’t fall into that category, good for you. But the quote you gave does describe them very well.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

That’s a good description of the radical left. They know what’s best for all of us, and if you disagree you are a subhuman bigot and therefore can be eliminated by any means with moral justification.

A threat? I suppose by the radical left you mean that small percentage of citizens who reside with you in the idiot fringe. I'm socially liberal, fiscally responsible and you are a foolish punk.

By radical left, I am talking about the neo-Marxists that have taken over the Democrat Party and dominate main stream media with their PC bullshit and social justice terrorism. If you don’t fall into that category, good for you. But the quote you gave does describe them very well.

You're nuts. There is no neo Marxist Movement within the Democratic Party. There opposition to the policies of Plutocrats which have been implemented by the 21st century Republicans.

Social justice is a movement whose time has come. We (Democrats) do not support locking up people for exercising their first amendment rights or lock up political opponents for speaking out against us. That is what this new iteration of the Republican Party are doing under Trumpism.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

What of the radical right ?The ones who have their heads far up trumps butt < the ones responsible for the downfall of the republican party?

Vanilla-Obama.jpg

View attachment 231049

Commie light!

View attachment 231049

Commie light!

read the article, dingbat...

View attachment 231049

Commie light!

you are brainwashed about federal income taxes while payroll taxes for example are as much as they are now. Not to mention the Republicans have cut taxes on the rich for 35 years, and state and local taxes have gone up to make up for the reduction in federal aid, and those taxes kill the nun rich. Look at the graph for crying out loud. The richest now pay less than the middle class percentage wise so we have no money to invest in infrastructure and cheap training and education to compete with other intelligent countries. Great job GOP

View attachment 231049

Commie light!

Nope, behind a pay wall. I ain't pay'n.

View attachment 231049

Commie light!

you are brainwashed about federal income taxes while payroll taxes for example are as much as they are now. Not to mention the Republicans have cut taxes on the rich for 35 years, and state and local taxes have gone up to make up for the reduction in federal aid, and those taxes kill the nun rich. Look at the graph for crying out loud. The richest now pay less than the middle class percentage wise so we have no money to invest in infrastructure and cheap training and education to compete with other intelligent countries. Great job GOP

The feds should never routinely send money to States and you obviously have mistaken me for someone who might give a shit how much you pay your State. NOT. Payroll taxes are a deposit on future benefits, everyone should pay them or don't expect the benefits, simple concept.

Forum List

Back