Camus on Trump

Let's just say it wasn't a crime and Condoleezza and Powell did the same thing... Nobody was worried about emails until the Russians hacked them and not Hillary's servers either!

You can keep your head up your ass if you wish. You probably enjoy the stench.

my facts are correct so says everyone in the world and law enforcement except you' bogus propaganda machine.

Yeah but you just can't wish away Comey's news conference. The real facts are all there along with the bias shown by Comey and the DOJ.

The news conference was a joke that he never should have done, totally against the rules and protocol and common Sense.Everyone was extremely careless with emails until they found out the Russians were hacking. And her server appears to be one of the most secure, no evidence it was ever hacked.and our media was pathetic and using those DNC PS emails as a major theme during the whole campaign. Powerless staffers in a basically powerless organization bullshiting about things they wanted to happen should have been a joke all along... There was no rigging worth the name.

Yeah, you just keep feeding yourself that, I ain't buying. LMAO

Of course not, you are brainwashed. The fact that only a tiny percentage of the media agrees with you doesn't matter, facts don't matter... And the media that does agree with you is 100% owned by about five greedy idiot billionaires and reported by High School grad bought off ex Coke head DJs. Pathetic, super duper.

Yep, not hard to do when most everyone involved is granted immunity and not prosecuted for lying to investigators. The DOJ IG is still looking into how it was handled. Justice may yet prevail.

Taking command and control out of the game (cutting off the head of the snake is good practice). Justice prevails when the head is gone and the body has no where to go.

Taking out the pawns and leaving the rooks, knights, bishops and queen is a sure way to lose the game. Mueller is a master at the game, and Trump is playing checkers.

Yeah, too bad he didn't investigate the bitch and her crew. Comey didn't have the balls to do it.

Comey was the boss, the special agents did the investigation.

When he fucked up we got stuck with Trump. There is no doubt his October Surprise cost her the victory.

There is no evidence to lock HRC up; one cannot say that about Tramp.

(smile) This gives your life purpose.
Truth is an important thing to fight for, you GOP dupes ought to try it sometime... Garbage propaganda is not the truth d u h...

You can't handle the truth little man.
The TRUTH is that both sides work for the same people. Your half negro works for the same Bankers Rump works for.

Comey laid out a gross negligence case on national TV. But it was agreed before hand that there would be no grand jury, no one would be charged for lying and no prosecution would be sought. The fact is a first year law student could have presented the evidence Comey shared with the country and could have gotten an indictment. Do you seriously think you could have more than 100 classified documents on your personal computer and not go to jail?

Let's just say it wasn't a crime and Condoleezza and Powell did the same thing... Nobody was worried about emails until the Russians hacked them and not Hillary's servers either!

my facts are correct so says everyone in the world and law enforcement except you' bogus propaganda machine.

Yeah but you just can't wish away Comey's news conference. The real facts are all there along with the bias shown by Comey and the DOJ.

The news conference was a joke that he never should have done, totally against the rules and protocol and common Sense.Everyone was extremely careless with emails until they found out the Russians were hacking. And her server appears to be one of the most secure, no evidence it was ever hacked.and our media was pathetic and using those DNC PS emails as a major theme during the whole campaign. Powerless staffers in a basically powerless organization bullshiting about things they wanted to happen should have been a joke all along... There was no rigging worth the name.
Which one of the well-known facts do you dare disagree with, brainwashed functional moron?

Yeah, you just keep feeding yourself that, I ain't buying. LMAO

Of course not, you are brainwashed. The fact that only a tiny percentage of the media agrees with you doesn't matter, facts don't matter... And the media that does agree with you is 100% owned by about five greedy idiot billionaires and reported by High School grad bought off ex Coke head DJs. Pathetic, super duper.

Unlike pathetic little people like you, I don't look to the media for my opinions.

Taking command and control out of the game (cutting off the head of the snake is good practice). Justice prevails when the head is gone and the body has no where to go.

Taking out the pawns and leaving the rooks, knights, bishops and queen is a sure way to lose the game. Mueller is a master at the game, and Trump is playing checkers.

Yeah, too bad he didn't investigate the bitch and her crew. Comey didn't have the balls to do it.

Huber is still operating under the radar.

Yep, I doubt the commies are going to pleased when his report comes out.

We'll see... Of course you are totally brainwashed...

No child, the brainwashed are like you, the ones who won't even consider the possibly you might be wrong. It's simply pathetic grown people would act the way you do.

Actually I do. You can search "mea culpa" and see how many times I admitted to be wrong.

Claiming I'm brainwashed and don't consider I might be wrong is not correct, however on the issue of Trump I know I'm correct: Trump is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and can't learn from his many many mistakes. He is the pathetic grown up who acts like a 2-year old.

No child, the brainwashed are like you, the ones who won't even consider the possibly you might be wrong. It's simply pathetic grown people would act the way you do.

Actually I do. You can search "mea culpa" and see how many times I admitted to be wrong.

Claiming I'm brainwashed and don't consider I might be wrong is not correct, however on the issue of Trump I know I'm correct: Trump is inept, incompetent, inexperienced and can't learn from his many many mistakes. He is the pathetic grown up who acts like a 2-year old.

Which is NO different than your magic negro.

When he fucked up we got stuck with Trump. There is no doubt his October Surprise cost her the victory.

Truth is an important thing to fight for, you GOP dupes ought to try it sometime... Garbage propaganda is not the truth d u h...

The TRUTH is that both sides work for the same people. Your half negro works for the same Bankers Rump works for.
b*******. Democrats try and regulate those jokers, the Republican regulators are cronies and Pals with them duh. The GOP is the giveaway to the rich ridiculous propaganda party, super duper. Now all run by three or four greedy idiot billionaires. Luckily they are dying off...

b*******. Democrats try and regulate those jokers, the Republican regulators are cronies and Pals with them duh. The GOP is the giveaway to the rich ridiculous propaganda party, super duper. Now all run by three or four greedy idiot billionaires. Luckily they are dying off...

Naa. Just keep swallowing.

Of course you'll whine that I'm playing the race card. Be assured I'm white and am very comfortable about calling you out as a racist. It's assholes like you who are the problem and I suspect you couldn't get the job cleaning toilets at Columbia.

Of course you'll whine that I'm playing the race card. Be assured I'm white and am very comfortable about calling you out as a racist. It's assholes like you who are the problem and I suspect you couldn't get the job cleaning toilets at Columbia.

Admit it, I'm racist because I call Obama out for being the pig he is.

Trump's little bump to the economy with a giant give away to the rich and defici t is in no way similar to Obama's brilliant aversion of ANOTHER corrupt GOP World depression with a steady hand. Trump will screw this up yet with this stupid tariffs Etc and Balderdash.

Hi

No worries, most of the GOP are closet racists and proud of it.

Trump's little bump to the economy with a giant give away to the rich and defici t is in no way similar to Obama's brilliant aversion of ANOTHER corrupt GOP World depression with a steady hand. Trump will screw this up yet with this stupid tariffs Etc and Balderdash.

Your negro will fade into the sunset and disappear from the pages of history. Rump will be the guy who presides over the coming economic armageddon brought on by the Fed.

The first thing you need to do is learn how to tell who a post is directed to. And I don't give a shit how Trump acts, I care about what he gets done. So far he's done nothing I disagree with. I just hope he holds firm at the southern border.

Last edited:
Hi

No worries, most of the GOP are closet racists and proud of it.

LOL, sure, just ask you....the white man hating spick.

Yeah, Frank and Dodd regulated the economy into collapse, and you defended them. You're getting more pathetic by the day.

Democrats are capitalists not communist duh but it is the GOP who are in bed with the corruption and always have been. Let's say they believe corporations are good things naturally or something like that, but every time Republicans get in for 8 years there is a corrupt bubble and bust that the middle class pay for..
1929 1958 1989 2008 and don't be surprised when Trump causes it again. Already the stock market is overpricedthe rich are totally bloated everyone else is on hard Times and he is screwing around with tariffs and trade Wars... We haven't recovered from 2008 yet, and parts of the world are fragile.

Democrats are capitalists not communist duh but it is the GOP who are in bed with the corruption and always have been. Let's say they believe corporations are good things naturally or something like that, but every time Republicans get in for 8 years there is a corrupt bubble and bust that the middle class pay for..
1929 1958 1989 2008 and don't be surprised when Trump causes it again. Already the stock market is overpricedthe rich are totally bloated everyone else is on hard Times and he is screwing around with tariffs and trade Wars... We haven't recovered from 2008 yet, and parts of the world are fragile.

The same Bankers kid.

Yeah, Frand and Dodd regulated the economy into collapse, and you defended them. You're getting more pathetic by the day.

Thanks thanks for the brainwashed GOP version, super duper. Actually Fannie and Freddie share of the market went from 75 to 25% in 2003-4 and private institutions run by Pals of bush started giving toxic mortgages to anyone who was breathing. Your version of events is pathetic and totally imaginary. Just look at the amount of the bailouts to each institution. Fannie and Freddie got in late and their problems were caused by the collapse of the private institutions.

Yeah, Frand and Dodd regulated the economy into collapse, and you defended them. You're getting more pathetic by the day.

Thanks thanks for the brainwashed GOP version, super duper. Actually Fannie and Freddie share of the market went from 75 to 25% in 2003-4 and private institutions run by Pals of bush started giving toxic mortgages to anyone who was breathing. Your version of events is pathetic and totally imaginary. Just look at the amount of the bailouts to each institution. Fannie and Freddie got in late and their problems were caused by the collapse of the private institutions.

Tell us kid.....who took the bailout money and who got to keep the foreclosed houses....

Forum List

Back