Camus on Trump

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

A clear, concise and accurate evaluation of Donald J. Trump!
Can't you fuckers take a day off from trashing Trump??

Don't you have families?

Because I have families I have a duty to try and inform people who have been and remain supporters of Trump.
And make shit up along the way.
Seems you like high unemployment, massive government spending, and millions of people from other countries taking all of the money out of the Social Security fund.

a. No, I don't like high unemployment, which began in '07 and became wholesale in the first two months of 2009.

View attachment 230441

b. No, I don't like massive government spending on wars of choice and expensive redecoration of offices by members of the Cabinet, or using government planes to travel for personal travel, or building a private phone booth, etc. I do support taxes updating and rebuilding our infrastructure, modernizing our rail systems (light and heavy, intra and inter metropolises), and cutting the costs of higher education, both college and poly-technological, protecting our air, water and soil, etc.

c. Social security is an earned entitlement. Those (like me) who have solid retirement income and don't need that monthly check, out to receive only that amount put into the system plus the legal rate of interest at the retirement age they choose, and there should be no cap on the contribution of payroll taxes no matter what the size of the income they are receiving.
However Congress has been pilfering the SS fund for over a decade.
They plan on bankrupting it with new unqualified beneficiaries. Illegals

Don't you have families?

Because I have families I have a duty to try and inform people who have been and remain supporters of Trump.

The German, French and Polish Jews made the mistake of thinking Hitler was a passing phase.
They didn't have access to information like we do today.
Otherwise if they had, they wouldn't have taken a day off from trashing Adolf.
Yep....first thing Hitler did was send out Antifa-like Brown Shirters to harass and murder people.
Then he took over the media.
Then he became Chancellor.

The Democrats have done all of the above except take over the WH.
Once they do that you'll find out what fascism is first hand.

Odd, I've read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and I'm currently reading an historical novel In the Garden of the Beasts by Erick Larson (who also wrote and I read "Dead Wake" on the sinking of the Lusitania). Nothing in any book compared the Brown Shirts to the left (which you and others seem to have taken the bait and continue to post BIG LIES).

See: SA | Definition, History, & Facts
Maybe you should use your own mind and just take in what is out there.
The fact is most writers tend to lean to the left....so why would the want to trash leftists?

Most writers are smart, educated and informed on their task by others. You seem to claim a priori is a more effective method of learning and mock what is a posteriori.

I suggest you look up Kant and his theory of how we acquire knowledge.

The irony here is that same quote describes the majority of Trumps critics perfectly.

"On the whole men are more good than bad; that, however, isn't the real point. … the most incorrigible vice being that of an ignorance which fancies it knows everything and therefore claims for itself the right to kill."

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Don't you have families?

Seems you like high unemployment, massive government spending, and millions of people from other countries taking all of the money out of the Social Security fund.

a. No, I don't like high unemployment, which began in '07 and became wholesale in the first two months of 2009.

View attachment 230441

b. No, I don't like massive government spending on wars of choice and expensive redecoration of offices by members of the Cabinet, or using government planes to travel for personal travel, or building a private phone booth, etc. I do support taxes updating and rebuilding our infrastructure, modernizing our rail systems (light and heavy, intra and inter metropolises), and cutting the costs of higher education, both college and poly-technological, protecting our air, water and soil, etc.

c. Social security is an earned entitlement. Those (like me) who have solid retirement income and don't need that monthly check, out to receive only that amount put into the system plus the legal rate of interest at the retirement age they choose, and there should be no cap on the contribution of payroll taxes no matter what the size of the income they are receiving.

a. Your inference "over a decade" is misleading, and an effort to suggest Obama was the culprit. Nice try, sadly most of us know differently.

b. No evidence, post it. I have no evidence, but I suspect those who are working and getting paid by legitimate business are paying payroll taxes, and the business itself keeps that money and none of it gets into the SS pocket. in short, the worker is not committing fraud, the employer is.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Don't you have families?

View attachment 230441

Now that they stole our money and blew it on stupid shit they plan to screw us out of the benefits they forced us to purchase. Mark my word they will act like its all somebody else's fault.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Your ignorant opinion is not a political topic, and the frenchman you quote died in 1960 and most likely never knew of Trumps existence.

BTW it was your dear leader maobama that actually droned US Citizens.

It very much is a political topic, and your ignorance is palpable. Camus was French, but born and raised in Algeria and died when his Chauffeur crashed the car in which Camus was a passenger.

By the way, President Obama did not drone on and on, and Trump's use of our language is sophomoric, and I mean by that no better than the average or below average 9th grader.

So you're still going to pretend this dead dude knew Trump? And as far as I know your dear leader killed more people with drones than any other president, including American citizens.

Your first sentence is foolish, and a damn lie.

As far as you know? LOL, that isn't very far, and to make this allegation those with integrity would do the research.

However, I too can guess, and what I think is that Obama saved more troops from an early death or life- long disabilities by using drones, than lives of American's if he had left boots on the ground.

Wrong, the first sentence is totally accurate. Your title reads "Camus On Trump". Camus never knew Trump and never made a comment about him as your lying title indicates. You can try to project your dishonest opinions all you want, it doesn't alter the fact that you're a lying POS.

He certainly knew Hitler and Mussolini, who showed how far idiocy and pomposity can take people...
It very much is a political topic, and your ignorance is palpable. Camus was French, but born and raised in Algeria and died when his Chauffeur crashed the car in which Camus was a passenger.

By the way, President Obama did not drone on and on, and Trump's use of our language is sophomoric, and I mean by that no better than the average or below average 9th grader.

So you're still going to pretend this dead dude knew Trump? And as far as I know your dear leader killed more people with drones than any other president, including American citizens.

Camus' philosophy holds true through generations past, present and future.
Megalomaniacal demagogues like Trump are not unique to this time and place.

So you're confirming the OP lied in his title. Camus never said a damn thing on Trump. It just an ignorant regressive trying to project shit on the president that was never said about him. It's a shame all you regressives have is your lies and fairy tales.

Hilariously ironic, since everything you GOP dupes believe is garbage misinformation and hateful phony scandals, none of which have ever gotten anywhere in the real world of courtrooms and respected media....

Yep, fake investigations tend to go no where. It was agreed that there would be no 1001 charges in the bitches investigation, they never intended to prosecute form the get.

Yeah you are a total conspiracy theorist Nut Job... That also includes like eight Benghazi investigations by the GOP house. and God knows how many other investigations of everything possible of Clinton and Obama and holder Etc and they found nothing super duper dupe. Basically they found carelessness by Clinton with her emails, as if anyone knew the Russians were on a hack mission. And her server appears to be one of the few that was never hacked. What a pile of GOP crap as always... That a****** James Comey cost her the election... And ignored all protocol and rules to do it.

Last edited:

Don't you have families?

View attachment 230441

Now that they stole our money and blew it on stupid shit they plan to screw us out of the benefits they forced us to purchase. Mark my word they will act like its all somebody else's fault.
Once again they are Republicans, super duper...

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

Don't you have families?

View attachment 230441

Once again you have absolutely no evidence of that... More likely the illegals pay into SS and never ask for the benefits. You brainwashed jackasses think illegals vote and are on welfare etc etc with absolutely no evidence. Democrats want to join the rest of the world with a good SS ID card to end illegal immigration, but your brainwashing billionaire Masters love the cheap labor and distract you idiots with ridiculous walls and unconstitutional harassment laws.your whole cheating thieving brainwashing party is a disgrace and so are you ...

Your ignorant opinion is not a political topic, and the frenchman you quote died in 1960 and most likely never knew of Trumps existence.

BTW it was your dear leader maobama that actually droned US Citizens.

As far as you know? LOL, that isn't very far, and to make this allegation those with integrity would do the research.

However, I too can guess, and what I think is that Obama saved more troops from an early death or life- long disabilities by using drones, than lives of American's if he had left boots on the ground.

Wrong, the first sentence is totally accurate. Your title reads "Camus On Trump". Camus never knew Trump and never made a comment about him as your lying title indicates. You can try to project your dishonest opinions all you want, it doesn't alter the fact that you're a lying POS.

He certainly knew Hitler and Mussolini, who showed how far idiocy and pomposity can take people...

So you're confirming the OP lied in his title. Camus never said a damn thing on Trump. It just an ignorant regressive trying to project shit on the president that was never said about him. It's a shame all you regressives have is your lies and fairy tales.

Hilariously ironic, since everything you GOP dupes believe is garbage misinformation and hateful phony scandals, none of which have ever gotten anywhere in the real world of courtrooms and respected media....

Yep, fake investigations tend to go no where. It was agreed that there would be no 1001 charges in the bitches investigation, they never intended to prosecute form the get.

Yeah you are a total conspiracy theorist Nut Job... That also includes like eight Benghazi investigations by the GOP house. and God knows how many other investigations of everything possible of Clinton and Obama and holder Etc and they found nothing super duper dupe. Basically they found carelessness by Clinton with her emails, as if anyone knew the Russians were on a hack mission. And her server appears to be one of the few that was never hacked. What a pile of GOP crap as always... That a****** James Comey cost her the election... And ignored all protocol and rules to do it.

Comey kept the bitch and many of her cronies out of jail. The bitch should be giving that boy a daily blow job for his team keeping her out of prison for a very long time.

Comey kept the bitch and many of her cronies out of jail. The bitch should be giving that boy a daily blow job for his team keeping her out of prison for a very long time.

Not true, conspiracy Nut Job. she would have to be crazy to try half the stuff your phony scandals are about. Total garbage, super dupe.

Not true, conspiracy Nut Job. she would have to be crazy to try half the stuff your phony scandals are about. Total garbage, super dupe.

Comey laid out a gross negligence case on national TV. But it was agreed before hand that there would be no grand jury, no one would be charged for lying and no prosecution would be sought. The fact is a first year law student could have presented the evidence Comey shared with the country and could have gotten an indictment. Do you seriously think you could have more than 100 classified documents on your personal computer and not go to jail?

Comey laid out a gross negligence case on national TV. But it was agreed before hand that there would be no grand jury, no one would be charged for lying and no prosecution would be sought. The fact is a first year law student could have presented the evidence Comey shared with the country and could have gotten an indictment. Do you seriously think you could have more than 100 classified documents on your personal computer and not go to jail?

Let's just say it wasn't a crime and Condoleezza and Powell did the same thing... Nobody was worried about emails until the Russians hacked them and not Hillary's servers either!

Gross negligence my ass... Her server had great security, she didn't know what was going on with it she didn't give a s*** she was the Secretary of State. Ridiculous phony Scandal like all of them.

Gross negligence my ass... Her server had great security, she didn't know what was going on with it she didn't give a s*** she was the Secretary of State. Ridiculous phony Scandal like all of them.
Her computer assistant was an idiot. Forgot to delete stuff... Then finally did. Another phone is Scandal that doesn't matter anyway!

Let's just say it wasn't a crime and Condoleezza and Powell did the same thing... Nobody was worried about emails until the Russians hacked them and not Hillary's servers either!

You can keep your head up your ass if you wish. You probably enjoy the stench.

You can keep your head up your ass if you wish. You probably enjoy the stench.

my facts are correct so says everyone in the world and law enforcement except you' bogus propaganda machine.

Albert Camus - Wikiquote

JdG0LWo.jpg

I suppose secret meetings with foreign agents don't meet your standard of wrong doing, or that other high-level officials have used their private e-mail to post or receive classified material. Should we Lock them all up.

HRC was grilled by Issa's committee for hours and hours, and no wrong doing was ever discovered; no arest warrant was issued and no special prosecutor hired.

Opinion | Yes, family separation is bad. But what about Hillary Clinton’s emails?

Forum List

Back