Can a Biden Voter Answer this Man's Question?

There is no reason on earth that you need to be wearing a mask outdoors. There is no reason you need to be wearing a mask indoors either except that is required by the store owners. Tell me what good is wearing a mask to get into a restaurant only to remove it the minute you sit down?

Can someone explain to me why we are still wearing masks after people are getting vaccinated?

Why didnt we do all of this for the swine flu? Is it because we had a black Dem in office?
Watch some educational videos regarding pathology on YouTube.

So you dont know. Thanks. Clearly you did not read the MIT article I posted earlier in this thread.

Can someone explain to me why we are still wearing masks after people are getting vaccinated?

Why didnt we do all of this for the swine flu? Is it because we had a black Dem in office?

So you dont know. Thanks. Clearly you did not read the MIT article I posted earlier in this thread.
Some of those videos clearly describe the process. From what I have seen, mask wearing is intuitive and helpful in the mitigation of pandemics much more so than going maskless.

Clearly, they must have some prophylactic effect.

Some of those videos clearly describe the process. From what I have seen, mask wearing is intuitive and helpful in the mitigation of pandemics much more so than going maskless.

Only N95. Not underwear onyour face.

Again, read the article from MIT I posted earlier.

Special pleading since they did not include their methodology.

Here is some anecdotal evidence that going maskless is worse:

For how long do we have to wear masks?

We don't have enough information to make an informed decision.

We don't have enough information to make an informed decision.

13 months isnt enough? Really? Do you wear an N95 mask or a cotton one?

Just like its respectful when some one comes to your home that they follow your rules, like no smoking, or drinking or swearing, or what ever you deem important. The same respect should be given to business owners who request you wear a mask when entering their business. Its rude to decide what you want to do is more important than what others want in there own homes or business.

Forum List

Back