Can a FemiNazi Raise A Normal Son?

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Not from the looks of it.
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

funny-celebrity-pictures-men.jpg

Not sure what your point is, or why it is related to women's rights, nor why this is even appropriate for the "current events" sub-forum.

Gay people (if that is what you are implying--or effeminate men, or bi-sexual, whatever) are born that way; environment has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Gay people (if that is what you are implying--or effeminate men, or bi-sexual, whatever) are born that way; environment has nothing to do with it.

BULLSHIT! there is no "gay" gene....it's learned behavior usually in the public school system....a systematic process of leftist ghouls to weaken and destroy traditional American values.

BULLSHIT! there is no "gay" gene....it's learned behavior usually in the public school system....a systematic process of leftist ghouls to weaken and destroy traditional American values.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Banned
Not sure what your point is, or why it is related to women's rights, nor why this is even appropriate for the "current events" sub-forum.

Maybe you should keep walkin and mind your own business, Abdul.

fly.gif

Men are consistently growing more feminine.

Shit a friend of mine has a son who has more shoes and uses more hair product than my wife for Christ's sake.

Take one look at a bull dyke lesbian and tell me there is no "gay" gene. :cool:
This thing X & Y's are all fucked up

ole0p.jpg

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Our first "gay" pops up.....tell me did you "turned" or were you always attracted to dick?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Shit a friend of mine has a son who has more shoes and uses more hair product than my wife for Christ's sake.

No shit....single-mothers and queer teachers....a boy who doesn't play sports doesn't have a chance in American Idol nation.

No shit....single-mothers and queer teachers....a boy who doesn't play sports doesn't have a chance in American Idol nation.

You sound like a guy who's done EXTENSIVE research. Tell us more.

Maybe you should keep walkin and mind your own business, Abdul.

fly.gif

Abdul isn't really a first name, it is more like a pre-name title. Man, you are just really bad at attempting insults aren't you? You don't even know enough to be effectively offensive.

Forum List

Back