Can a FemiNazi Raise A Normal Son?

Take one look at a bull dyke lesbian and tell me there is no "gay" gene. :cool:
This thing X & Y's are all fucked up

ole0p.jpg

Hmmmm...maybe ya got a point there.
unsure_zps8c28e5b2.png

Men are consistently growing more feminine.

Shit a friend of mine has a son who has more shoes and uses more hair product than my wife for Christ's sake.

No shit....single-mothers and queer teachers....a boy who doesn't play sports doesn't have a chance in American Idol nation.

I don't think playing sports has anything to do with it.

Tom Brady is pretty girly.

I know guys who have never played sports but that everyone would call manly.

Not sure what your point is, or why it is related to women's rights, nor why this is even appropriate for the "current events" sub-forum.

Maybe you should keep walkin and mind your own business, Abdul.

fly.gif

Abdul isn't really a first name, it is more like a pre-name title. Man, you are just really bad at attempting insults aren't you? You don't even know enough to be effectively offensive.

Like I give a crap if I "offend" your scrawny jihadist ass, boy.

muj-Banana.gif

Shit a friend of mine has a son who has more shoes and uses more hair product than my wife for Christ's sake.

No shit....single-mothers and queer teachers....a boy who doesn't play sports doesn't have a chance in American Idol nation.

Don't confuse him....he looks to be the kind who can't hold more than two concepts in his little brain at the same time. :eusa_hand:

BULLSHIT! there is no "gay" gene....it's learned behavior usually in the public school system....a systematic process of leftist ghouls to weaken and destroy traditional American values.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Our first "gay" pops up.....tell me did you "turned" or were you always attracted to dick?
huh_zps297f809f.png

So you're telling me that you have to constantly make a choice to find women' "attractive".

You might want to seek some counseling on that one.

BRADY? Ever seen his girlfriends/wife? No homo ever played for Michigan Wolverines.

mmk.gif

Maybe you should keep walkin and mind your own business, Abdul.

fly.gif

Abdul isn't really a first name, it is more like a pre-name title. Man, you are just really bad at attempting insults aren't you? You don't even know enough to be effectively offensive.

Like I give a crap if I "offend" your scrawny jihadist ass, boy.

muj-Banana.gif

The sad thing is that you keep actively trying, and can't even manage to pull off an insult correctly. Maybe you didn't get as many manly genes as you thought you did and this entire thread is merely a projection.

I have a feeling that a "true man" would be able to actually represent himself better ;)

Don't confuse him....he looks to be the kind who can't hold more than two concepts in his little brain at the same time. :eusa_hand:

That's true...I either pull the trigger or I don't pull the trigger. :eusa_angel:

BRADY? Ever seen his girlfriends/wife? No homo ever played for Michigan Wolverines.

mmk.gif

I didn't say he was a homo I said he was girly.

Gay people (if that is what you are implying--or effeminate men, or bi-sexual, whatever) are born that way; environment has nothing to do with it.

BULLSHIT! there is no "gay" gene....it's learned behavior usually in the public school system....a systematic process of leftist ghouls to weaken and destroy traditional American values.

Prove it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Our first "gay" pops up.....tell me did you "turned" or were you always attracted to dick?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Ah...another penile-centric male. :lol: :lol: Can't live without it....can't imagine anyone living without it.

You "the world revolves around my penis" guys are always so funny. :lol:

huh_zps297f809f.png

So you're telling me that you have to constantly make a choice to find women' "attractive".

You might want to seek some counseling on that one.

He's already shown us he's penile-centric.

You mean "dick-centered"? That would be natural wouldn't it seeing as that's where it's located? :doubt: In my case it's like a third knee but that's neither here nor there in this thread. Are you a female by any chance....I'm new here remember.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back