Can a FemiNazi Raise A Normal Son?

I don't think playing sports has anything to do with it.

Tom Brady is pretty girly.

I know guys who have never played sports but that everyone would call manly.

BRADY? Ever seen his girlfriends/wife? No homo ever played for Michigan Wolverines.

mmk.gif

I didn't say he was a homo I said he was girly.

How many seconds do you think it would take Tom Brady to kick your ass until you were begging for mercy, Poindexter?

Last edited:
Maybe you should keep walkin and mind your own business, Abdul.

fly.gif

Abdul isn't really a first name, it is more like a pre-name title. Man, you are just really bad at attempting insults aren't you? You don't even know enough to be effectively offensive.

Like I give a crap if I "offend" your scrawny jihadist ass, boy.

muj-Banana.gif

You are just a ray of sunshine, aren't ya, newb BOY?

No shit....single-mothers and queer teachers....a boy who doesn't play sports doesn't have a chance in American Idol nation.

BRADY? Ever seen his girlfriends/wife? No homo ever played for Michigan Wolverines.

mmk.gif

Everyone who plays for Michigan is gay.

Fag.

Gay people (if that is what you are implying--or effeminate men, or bi-sexual, whatever) are born that way; environment has nothing to do with it.

BULLSHIT! there is no "gay" gene....it's learned behavior usually in the public school system....a systematic process of leftist ghouls to weaken and destroy traditional American values.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If we didn't laugh, we'd have to cry.

Gay people (if that is what you are implying--or effeminate men, or bi-sexual, whatever) are born that way; environment has nothing to do with it.

BULLSHIT! there is no "gay" gene....it's learned behavior usually in the public school system....a systematic process of leftist ghouls to weaken and destroy traditional American values.

Prove it

You can look at the twin studies.
You can look at the family studies.
You can look trait comparisons to the general population.

So you're telling me that you have to constantly make a choice to find women' "attractive".

You might want to seek some counseling on that one.

He's already shown us he's penile-centric.

You mean "dick-centered"? That would be natural wouldn't it seeing as that's where it's located? :doubt: In my case it's like third knee but that's neither here nor there in this thread. Are you a female by any chance....I'm new here remember.

Tank...how you been dude.

He is like Tank, but I don't think it's him. This guy....well...no comment. I initially thought he would be a riot with his bro when they joined (their introduction thread)...but I was mistaken. My bad.

He is like Tank, but I don't think it's him. This guy....well...no comment. I initially thought he would be a riot with his bro when they joined (their introduction thread)...but I was mistaken. My bad.

So no tank...he is not shitty enough to be conhog. I wonder who he is then
. Perhaps we should start a thread? :)

Last edited:
No shit....single-mothers and queer teachers....a boy who doesn't play sports doesn't have a chance in American Idol nation.

mmk.gif

:lol: You sure about that? :lol:

352gegl.jpg
:eusa_clap:
imkqw7.jpg

Last edited:
Not from the looks of it.
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

funny-celebrity-pictures-men.jpg

Feminazi. A word invented by Limbaugh. Now what does he know about raising children? He probably doesn't have much experience with women to judge them either.

BHDCEfICYAASSZl.jpg:large

As far as his "what the fuck happened" image up there, I guess the OP laments the fact that we gave up smoking. Because a real manly-man doesn't need to call for his nurse to change the reeds in his electrolarynx; he does it himself.

Last edited:
What does the Sean Connery/young boy picture have to do with what some women-hating men call "feminazis"? I can't find any reference that either James Bond or that teen singer boy were raised by a feminist?

Forum List

Back