🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can a liberal list the specific ways their personal lives have been ruined by Trump?

Liberal talking points, we aren't against legal immigration.
It's interesting that you took umbrage with one small detail and had to make an editorial addition even to make that point.
I just pointed out one point, and I'm sure that didn't affect you personally.
What effects me personally is the reversal of vice and virtue Trimp and his sycophants champion. I know i’m in the right, but I’m troubled by those who are wrong yet think they’re right.

Discourse is merely the visible erosion going on. Our values are tarnished by the coarsening brought about by this shameful character in the White House.

Excellent point. And aside from honor and decorum it's become at least in some circles "legitimate" to live in a fantasy world of self-delusion where one simply declares that something did or didn't happen and then expect others to accept it. When actual Reality is questioned, when a grown adult sits in front of a camera and floats "alternative facts" with a straight face as if it really is a thing, none of us have anywhere to stand.
Almost two years and you loons show how stupid you really are. Tell me, are you gonna forget to hate on Christmas? Or you gonna be here crying about Trump, instead of spending time with your family.
It’s hard to reply to your post as it makes no sense.

It's interesting that you took umbrage with one small detail and had to make an editorial addition even to make that point.
What effects me personally is the reversal of vice and virtue Trimp and his sycophants champion. I know i’m in the right, but I’m troubled by those who are wrong yet think they’re right.

Discourse is merely the visible erosion going on. Our values are tarnished by the coarsening brought about by this shameful character in the White House.

Excellent point. And aside from honor and decorum it's become at least in some circles "legitimate" to live in a fantasy world of self-delusion where one simply declares that something did or didn't happen and then expect others to accept it. When actual Reality is questioned, when a grown adult sits in front of a camera and floats "alternative facts" with a straight face as if it really is a thing, none of us have anywhere to stand.
Almost two years and you loons show how stupid you really are. Tell me, are you gonna forget to hate on Christmas? Or you gonna be here crying about Trump, instead of spending time with your family.
For two years you been spewing hate on Trump. You gonna take Christmas off, or you gonna be on here crying. Instead of spending time with your family?

For two years you been spewing hate on Trump. You gonna take Christmas off, or you gonna be on here crying. Instead of spending time with your family?
Trump and his myopic followers deserve criticism.

As to your other assertions, you make it clear that you do not understand why there is criticism.

As for my personal life, I suggest you stand down as it is not your concern.

Otherwise I wish you a Merry Christmas and may you receive the gift of enlightenment this year.

As to your other assertions, you make it clear that you do not understand why there is criticism.

Otherwise I wish you a Merry Christmas and may you receive the gift of enlightenment this year.
Lol, so you will be on here complaining. Merry Christmas also.

there is no country in the world like America. NOBODY! we've got something very special and unique about this country. only when you move abroad can you appreciate it!
To make money, yes I agree...too many criminals, too much violence , crappy health care system (not facilities) crappy education system, obesity, natural disasters, low moral compas (thanks to the orange clown, made it worse), too many addicts, scores of homeles....

LOL yeah bc natural disasters never affect other countries. Do you look at what you write before you post?
So frequent in the US and super destructive. Tornados, major fires, major floodings....lot of lives lost unlike most countries.

Thanks for that sterling example of exactly what I was talking about.
I'm not the one on here daily crying about President Trump. Like this thread, Trump has been working for all americans. Not like your gal, who thought half of americans were a basket of deplorables.

Sorry, I have no such "gal".

See what I mean about making shit up?

Nah, you probably don't.
Lol, Trump is working for all americans. I would be suprised if you weren't a Hillary supporter. I can fully understand if your embarrased about it now.

I see, so in the space of one post we've backed up from a statement of (alternative) "fact" to "wouldn't be surprised if".

Keep backing. I'll watch. :popcorn:

Could be a tall order -- not sure Santa's sack can fit it. I'd be content if these wags received the gift if Erleichda.

there is no country in the world like America. NOBODY! we've got something very special and unique about this country. only when you move abroad can you appreciate it!
To make money, yes I agree...too many criminals, too much violence , crappy health care system (not facilities) crappy education system, obesity, natural disasters, low moral compas (thanks to the orange clown, made it worse), too many addicts, scores of homeles....

LOL yeah bc natural disasters never affect other countries. Do you look at what you write before you post?
So frequent in the US and super destructive. Tornados, major fires, major floodings....lot of lives lost unlike most countries.

Wow I’m dumbfounded by your ignorance.

Forum List

Back