🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can a liberal list the specific ways their personal lives have been ruined by Trump?

Like that other thread, but a little different. Give me the ways your personal lives have been ruined or altered because of Trump's policies.

Wanna see my portfolio?

No? Can't blame you. I can't bear to look at it either.

Fortunately I'm not travelling abroad, or I'd have to explain you worms everywhere I went.
If your portfolio has done badly since 2016, then you are a gigantic fucking moron.

I already think you are a fucking liar.

Liar.

I don't give a flying fuck what you think you "think". You axed a question in your OP, now you wanna whine and writhe on the floor because you got an answer.

Dismissed.
Nobody's investments or portfolios have done badly under Trump you fucking liar.

Dumb fucking creep.

Liar

My 401K is taking a pretty good hit.

My taxes have been raised about $2k

My kid may lose his healthcare...

My 401K is taking a pretty good hit.

My taxes have been raised about $2k

My kid may lose his healthcare...

Yeah, but billionaires and corporations got a nice tax cut.

And that's what really matters.

Like that other thread, but a little different. Give me the ways your personal lives have been ruined or altered because of Trump's policies.
Why do you believe that Lying Donnie has ruined my life?

Arguably the company I worked for went out of business due to Lying Donnie's China Tariffs- but as I said arguably.

Most of what of Lying Donnie has done that I disagree with won't likely affect me for years- like his judicial appointments.

But if the market does crash due to his tariff policies- well that will certainly affect me
Which company was that? Give me the name of it.

Second of all Trump, unlike your black messiah, is not dealing with ZIRP (zero interest rate policy.) That means, under obama the market was ARTIFICIALLY inflated. When the stocks rise and the GDP grows at a record slow pace, the market is NOT an indicator. That, is called paying off wall street.

Now, the fed is not at the zero interest that it was under your black messiah. With the GDP growing at the rate that is has SINCE 2016, everyone's investments have been increasing.

Give me this company of YOURS. Give me the name and specifics. I will research it and see the real facts.

I know an American hating ass like you, America negotiating from a position of weakness is the way it supposed to be.

Fucking liberals folks.

Lol he doesn’t really accomplish much of anything so I definitely don’t have examples of that. My biggest concern would be him starting nuclear war over something frivolous because he’s a whiny little bitch.

there is no country in the world like America. NOBODY! we've got something very special and unique about this country. only when you move abroad can you appreciate it!
To make money, yes I agree...too many criminals, too much violence , crappy health care system (not facilities) crappy education system, obesity, natural disasters, low moral compas (thanks to the orange clown, made it worse), too many addicts, scores of homeles....

What Trump and his narrow minded minions want is for me to become hateful and suspicious and fearful of immigrant, Muslims, women, Gays, and all races other than Whites.

They want me to despise those who protest for justice, serve our country but became POWs in that service.

They want me to think citizens do not deserve healthcare, a clean and sustainable environment and workplace. They want me to believe that coddling the very wealthy will mean greater good to the very poor.

They want me to turn my back on our allies and embrace our adversaries.

They want me to distrust our institutions of freedom and justice and believe the words of a real estate developer and huckster.

They want me to abandon my values and take up the message that greed and corruption are virtuous.

Trump has embarrassed our nation before the world. He has left statesmanship in the gutter and championed boorishness as our national position.
Liberal talking points, we aren't against legal immigration.
It's interesting that you took umbrage with one small detail and had to make an editorial addition even to make that point.

Wanna see my portfolio?

No? Can't blame you. I can't bear to look at it either.

Fortunately I'm not travelling abroad, or I'd have to explain you worms everywhere I went.

Translation: not a damn thing has changed for you personally since January 2017 but you still bitch bitch and bitch some more every single fucking day, right?

What Trump and his narrow minded minions want is for me to become hateful and suspicious and fearful of immigrant, Muslims, women, Gays, and all races other than Whites.

They want me to despise those who protest for justice, serve our country but became POWs in that service.

They want me to think citizens do not deserve healthcare, a clean and sustainable environment and workplace. They want me to believe that coddling the very wealthy will mean greater good to the very poor.

They want me to distrust our institutions of freedom and justice and believe the words of a real estate developer and huckster.

They want me to abandon my values and take up the message that greed and corruption are virtuous.

Trump has embarrassed our nation before the world. He has left statesmanship in the gutter and championed boorishness as our national position.

So... how has your life changed?

Lol he doesn’t really accomplish much of anything so I definitely don’t have examples of that. My biggest concern would be him starting nuclear war over something frivolous because he’s a whiny little bitch.

So your life is the same yet all you do it bitch. Got it.

there is no country in the world like America. NOBODY! we've got something very special and unique about this country. only when you move abroad can you appreciate it!
To make money, yes I agree...too many criminals, too much violence , crappy health care system (not facilities) crappy education system, obesity, natural disasters, low moral compas (thanks to the orange clown, made it worse), too many addicts, scores of homeles....

LOL yeah bc natural disasters never affect other countries. Do you look at what you write before you post?

So... how has your life changed?
They are liars and petulant losers. We expose the fuckers every day. Nothing but weak minded deranged pieces of shit whose greatest concern is ever being shunned by their peers.

They are so fucking lost under the spell of group think. They have no fucking answer.

The country is actually doing great. Trump has actually been a success. They can giggle all they want.

The sobering truth is the relentless daily assault the media and entertainment INDUSTRY has had on our culture makes these losers think he is an epic failure.

They have NO FUCKING ANSWER to my question, other than fucking lies.

Yeah. This country has some of the most stifling racism in the world. I know because I have been to several other countries.

You definitely don’t help on that front.
I have more than done my part to end racism. There are a lot of white women that can attest to that. :rolleyes:

My life is the same except that a complete moron is the president so we should all be feeling anxious on a daily basis.

Yeah. This country has some of the most stifling racism in the world. I know because I have been to several other countries.

You definitely don’t help on that front.
I have more than done my part to end racism. There are a lot of white women that can attest to that. :rolleyes:

You mean racism against blacks. You’re openly racist on USMB.

My life is the same except that a complete moron is the president so we should all be feeling anxious on a daily basis.
You dumb fucking loser. Do you even consider what a fucking loser you are when you fucking post your stupid pathetic limp wristed post? You pathetic weak minded pile of butthurt liberal shit.

You, are a fucking loser.

Forum List

Back