Can a nation be “systemically racist” and elect a black president twice?

The claim is the system itself is racist. My answer is no. Since there have been elected and other government officials from different ethnic back grounds in the systems history.
Not for the first 75 years.

Does that really make sense?
If America is systemically racist why didn’t the Kenyan address such racism?
Did the Kenyan even say the words “systemic racism” once during his eight year reign of terror?
Hmmm....does anything seem odd to you?
He was half white so one term would be for the black and one term for the white. Reminds me of the frosted mini wheats commercial..
Why did you say that unfunny shit? Did you honestly think anyone was going to laugh at that?
It was meant to be sarcasm over the fact that you people try to use his race against him and other people, rather petty wouldn't you say?
"Reminds me of the frosted mini wheat commercial" was sarcasm? Yeah, ok, whatever. Just stop trying to be funny. There is nothing more annoying than unfunny people thinking they are funny.
So throw a rotten tomato and get on with yer life..

Does that really make sense?
If America is systemically racist why didn’t the Kenyan address such racism?
Did the Kenyan even say the words “systemic racism” once during his eight year reign of terror?
Hmmm....does anything seem odd to you?

If you speak about Mr. Barack Obama then I never understood why "the world" always calls him only "black". He's as well white and black. He has not only Kenyan roots but also Irish, British, German and Swiss roots. His parents married while in wide areas of the racist USA a marriage between Whites and Blacks was forbidden. His half sister Auma Obama is by the way a Kenyan Germanist. A wonderful woman. Very German. Very Black.

The claim is the system itself is racist. My answer is no. Since there have been elected and other government officials from different ethnic back grounds in the systems history.
Not for the first 75 years.
There was a time you had to be a property owner and male to vote. Regular working folks were left out along with others. Equality for all has been a long slow process ,but it is the system that allowed that process to happen.

Last edited:
Our nation isnt represented with systemic racism, whatever the hell that means.
America has become the junkie who denies he has a drug problem.

Is this why there are SOME black people out there who believe it is impossible for them to be racist? and that only white people can be? and actually all white people ARE racist?

If America is systemically racist then we all are... every race. But I really dont believe it though. Most people are generally pretty good but like to complain a lot. A human condition. Most systemic racism concepts are drempt up by professors who micro analyze things, problem is when you do that, you often miss the forest for the trees.

Forum List

Back