🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can a nation be “systemically racist” and elect a black president twice?

Black rap stars make more money than some emerging African countries and you can't watch T.V. without seeing billionaire former basketball star Shaq O'Neil peddling some useless junk.
The racists are in the minority, but as I pointed out, the republicans run a majority of state houses. And it only takes the people in power to promote it to make it systematic.

Does that really make sense?
If America is systemically racist why didn’t the Kenyan address such racism?
Did the Kenyan even say the words “systemic racism” once during his eight year reign of terror?
Hmmm....does anything seem odd to you?
He was half white so one term would be for the black and one term for the white. Reminds me of the frosted mini wheats commercial..

He and his brother have both said he’s Kenyan. Look it up.
9196693.jpg

THIS again? Whadda Clown ^ :laugh2:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.​
“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”​

As for Obama's Rump-loving half brother - Can you say FORGERY?

The claim is the system itself is racist. My answer is no. Since there have been elected and other government officials from different ethnic back grounds in the systems history.

Did the Kenyan even say the words “systemic racism” once during his eight year reign of terror?
He was half white so one term would be for the black and one term for the white. Reminds me of the frosted mini wheats commercial..
Why did you say that unfunny shit? Did you honestly believe anyone was going to laugh at that?

Why did you say that unfunny shit? Did you honestly think anyone was going to laugh at that?
It was meant to be sarcasm over the fact that you people try to use his race against him and other people, rather petty wouldn't you say?

Why did you say that unfunny shit? Did you honestly think anyone was going to laugh at that?
It was meant to be sarcasm over the fact that you people try to use his race against him and other people, rather petty wouldn't you say?
"Reminds me of the frosted mini wheat commercial" was sarcasm? Yeah, ok, whatever. Just stop trying to be funny. There is nothing more annoying than unfunny people thinking they are funny.

Forum List

Back