🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can a nation be “systemically racist” and elect a black president twice?

Does that really make sense?
If America is systemically racist why didn’t the Kenyan address such racism?
Did the Kenyan even say the words “systemic racism” once during his eight year reign of terror?
Hmmm....does anything seem odd to you?

LoL dude, yes - A nation certainly can be systemically racist and elect a black guy twice. And the Kenyan Marxist Mooslim did address racism, but his hands were somewhat tied. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. So he walked on eggshells, yet somehow you don't get that.

Stupid is as stupid does!
I wonder if the OP voted for Former President Obama.

The OP only votes for REAL core Americans who seek to protect and preserve ALL THINGS the American Way.
Does that answer your question?

We so long to become REAL 'Murcans just like like you BL! :lol:

Hml9cy95SbInNdQYaGcv_XDTSCGtfqnHNC3BWzMTNDY.jpg
Did the Kenyan even say the words “systemic racism” once during his eight year reign of terror?

LoL dude, yes - A nation certainly can be systemically racist and elect a black guy twice. And the Kenyan Marxist Mooslim did address racism, but his hands were somewhat tied. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. So he walked on eggshells, yet somehow you don't get that.

I wonder if the OP voted for Former President Obama.

The OP only votes for REAL core Americans who seek to protect and preserve ALL THINGS the American Way.
Does that answer your question?

We so long to become REAL 'Murcans just like like you BL! :lol:

Hml9cy95SbInNdQYaGcv_XDTSCGtfqnHNC3BWzMTNDY.jpg
That's exactly how I imagine him.
“We so long to become REAL 'Murcans just like like you BL!”
It’s actually quite simple...one must ALWAYS put America / The American Way and Americans first..that’s all.
Good luck....You have a long way to go to get there.
Yep. They're not gonna make it. It's not in 'em.

I note not a single person in this thread has shown anything remotely close to "systemic racism".

Uncle Ben's Rice is an example of systemic racism. The rice is white but they have a black guy on the box. Think about it.
Yes. That must be why no Black people buy aspirin. They would have to pick cotton to get to the product. Yeah, that's it.

I note not a single person in this thread has shown anything remotely close to "systemic racism".

Uncle Ben's Rice is an example of systemic racism. The rice is white but they have a black guy on the box. Think about it.
Yes. That must be why no Black people buy aspirin. They would have to pick cotton to get to the product. Yeah, that's it.

Wow. You nailed it! Aspirin is systematically racist because the pills are white and you have to pick cotton to get to the pills!

Damn.....white people are evil. :(

The US is not systemically racist. Calling the US systemically racist is a political ploy by the Left who have convinced a lot of blind and ignorant followers. Does that mean no one in the country is a racist? Of course not. But those people are in the minority and come in all colors and ethnic backgrounds. It's not just white people like the Left would have you believe. Not to mention the he Left acts like we are living in 1939 Germany with a little bit of 1950 deep south America thrown in.

Yes. Because he is only half black.

Wouldn't that be "half of the nation"? ;)

why dont you just say he didnt do much for race relations.......

Why - Because he said Trayvon Martin could have been his son? Because his beer summit?? Please, things like that only gave a conniption fit to the clowns who already hated him.
tell me what he did to improve things?....

^Orange cult logic, folks.
Describes you triggered drama queens perfectly.
You voted for Former President Obama twice, right?
I don't vote for leftists.

Why - Because he said Trayvon Martin could have been his son? Because his beer summit?? Please, things like that only gave a conniption fit to the clowns who already hated him.

From a race relations standpoint? Not a ton. But thankfully he didn't endlessly divide like the Short-Fingered Vulgarian.

Can a nation be “systemically racist” and elect a black president twice?

No.

What if the "black" is the biological product of confederate slave owners and Kenyans who rounded up other Africans and sold them to Jewish owned slave ships? What if the black's Harvard yearbook page says he was BORN IN KENYA? What if his high school classmates say he was a GAY COKE WHORE in high school according to HuffPo? What if the black in question was showered with racial preferences his entire life? What if the black was a community HATE HOAX organizer? What if the black bigot went to South Africa to celebrate black "repossession" of all white owned land at gunpoint? What if the black has a bigoted black man/trans wife as First Lady even as all of our enemies notice? What if the black has spent HIS WHOLE PATHETIC LIFE hiding in the closet? What if the black murdered people like Joan rivers to keep the closet door shut?

From a race relations standpoint? Not a ton. But thankfully he didn't endlessly divide like the Short-Fingered Vulgarian.
he did not endlessly divide, but when he was done, we were even more divided than where bush left us at...and dont worry doc....trump made it even worse....biden hasnt any hope in the world to "unite" us.....and harris?....oh lordy.....

So why was the "Beer Summit" funny?

Did I say the beer summit was funny? TanSuitGate was funny.
The beer summit was the beer summit.
Not a horrible idea.

06-30-beer-summit.gif
Yes, you inserted a laughing icon. The Beer Summit was pure race hustling. You know that. What the hell is a President involving himself in such a trivial matter for? Go ahead. Explain it to us.

^Orange cult logic, folks.
Describes you triggered drama queens perfectly.
You voted for Former President Obama twice, right?
I don't vote for leftists.
So, you are a racist by the logic of your OP. I guess YOUR America still had systematic racism.

Not a horrible idea.

06-30-beer-summit.gif
Yes, you inserted a laughing icon. The Beer Summit was pure race hustling. You know that. What the hell is a President involving himself in such a trivial matter for? Go ahead. Explain it to us.
So...that's what has your panties in a bunch? That the President involved himself in what you call a "trivial matter"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Not a horrible idea.

The smiley was for TanSuitGate dummy. Henry Louis Gates Jr is a Harvard professor. Obama is a Harvard Grad. He weighed in on what was obviously a wrongful arrest. DEFINITELY racial profiling by the cop. And your team went NUTS.

On July 16, 2009, Harvard University professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. was arrested at his Cambridge, Massachusetts home by local police officer Sgt. James Crowley, who was responding to a 911 caller's report of men breaking and entering the residence. The arrest initiated a series of events that unfolded under the spotlight of the international news media.

The arrest occurred just after Gates returned home to Cambridge after a trip to China to research the ancestry of Yo-Yo Ma for Faces of America.[2] Gates found the front door to his home jammed shut and, with the help of his driver, tried to force it open. A local witness reported their activity to the police as a potential burglary in progress. Accounts regarding the ensuing confrontation differ, but Gates was arrested by the responding officer, Cambridge Police Sgt. James Crowley, and charged with disorderly conduct. On July 21, the charges against Gates were dropped. The arrest generated a national debate about whether or not it represented an example of racial profiling by police.

On July 22, President Barack Obama said about the incident, "I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately." Law enforcement organizations and members objected to Obama's comments and criticized his handling of the issue. In the aftermath, Obama stated that he regretted his comments and hoped that the situation could become a "teachable moment".[3]

On July 24, Obama invited both parties to the White House to discuss the issue over a beer, and on July 30, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden joined Crowley and Gates in a private, cordial meeting in a courtyard near the White House Rose Garden; this became known colloquially as the "Beer Summit". Years later, in his memoir A Promised Land, Obama wrote that according to the White House's polling, the incident caused a larger drop in white support for his presidency than any other single event.
[4]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back