Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

the majority of African Americans are not vaccinated
Not anymore. We passed 51% recently. And that's even with counting the children who cannot yet get vaccinated.

"So far, 169,592,873 Americans — or 51.1% of the total population — have received the full course of vaccinations necessary to protect against COVID-19, according to the CDC."

Agreed, the unvaccinated jerks are putting us all in a bad position.
6b1101e6d0408a14ca434bad149f118a130a1095995940c10f922ede6acb5c17_1.jpg

Not anymore. We passed 51% recently. And that's even with counting the children who cannot yet get vaccinated.

"So far, 169,592,873 Americans — or 51.1% of the total population — have received the full course of vaccinations necessary to protect against COVID-19, according to the CDC."

sooo the number of blacks getting vaxed doubled in 2 weeks ? riiiiiight !

Louisiana has done the same, but it's for entertaInment venues only. Not grocery stores, hardware stores, pharmacies, banks. People gotta live. I'm not sure most stores will do this. Masks, sure. Get their employees to vaccinate, sure. But stubborn Bubba still needs groceries. I don't think most stores will do this. Maybe the exclusive stores on Rodeo Drive, but not Rite Aid or Hannaford.

I normally shop, when able, in thrift stores. Why pay higher prices when someone else can do it, get tired of the item, donate it, and i get it for a buttload cheaper? The ONLY ones that insist on masks is Salvation Army. Goodwill does not. Small business owners with thrift shops do not. Most restaurants do not. At least here. I DID see a sign in a small mexican restaurant stating if vaxxed no need for a mask, but they took my order and didn't ask questions with my maskless self. I don't think most care and just want the business. But Salv Army does not get my biz any more. I go elsewhere. I just flat cannot breathe in a mask but even if I could....I wouldn't wear one.

Forum List

Back