Can a store owner ask me if I am vaxxed?

1631758455491.png

According to the CDC, the vaccinated are 5 times less likely to contract the disease and if you do not contract it you will not spread it.
Here's my link, as usual, where's yours.
How do vaccinated people spread Delta? What the science says Data from COVID-19 tests in the United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore are showing that vaccinated people who become infected with Delta SARS-CoV-2 can carry as much virus in their nose as do unvaccinated people. This means that despite the protection offered by vaccines, a proportion of vaccinated people can pass on Delta, possibly aiding its rise.

How do vaccinated people spread Delta? What the science says Data from COVID-19 tests in the United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore are showing that vaccinated people who become infected with Delta SARS-CoV-2 can carry as much virus in their nose as do unvaccinated people. This means that despite the protection offered by vaccines, a proportion of vaccinated people can pass on Delta, possibly aiding its rise.

I said vaccinated people are 5 times less likely to contract the disease. They can still contract the disease and thus spread it but it is much likely than those who are not vaccinated.

I said vaccinated people are 5 times less likely to contract the disease. They can still contract the disease and thus spread it but it is much likely than those who are not vaccinated.
So much politics has been injected into this crisis it is difficult to know the truth from the lies.....it all started when the democrats tried to blame trump for the epidemic and has only gotten worse....can anyone really blame people for not believing what the msm and politicians like biden are telling them.....I think not.

So much politics has been injected into this crisis it is difficult to know the truth from the lies.....it all started when the democrats tried to blame trump for the epidemic and has only gotten worse....can anyone really blame people for not believing what the msm and politicians like biden are telling them.....I think not.
The truth is where it always has been with the most prestigious names in medical science, the American Medical Association, American Society for Virology, New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine, The Medical School at Harvard University, Mayo Clinic, The Cleveland Cliinc, John Hopkins,.... The message is clear and is the same:
Get Vaccinated
Wear Masks
Social Distance

These recommendations first came out of the Trump administration and they're being repeated by the Biden administration. Yes, there is a lot of misinformation, irrelevant information, half truths and lies being spread for various reasons and no reasons at all but the truth remains, get vaccinated, wear masks, and social distance and that is all that is really important.

Last edited:
The truth is where it always has been with the most prestigious names in medical science, the American Medical Association, American Society for Virology, New England Journal of Medicine, Annals of Internal Medicine, The Medical School at Harvard University, Mayo Clinic, The Cleveland Cliinc, John Hopkins,.... The message is clear and is the same:
Get Vaccinated
Wear Masks
Social Distance

These recommendations first came out of the Trump administration and they're being repeated by the Biden administration. Yes, there is a lot of misinformation, irrelevant information, half truths and lies being spread for various reasons and no reasons at all.
The truth is vaccines are not the answer....look at Israel the most vaccinated nation on earth with the highest rate of infection.

Look to India and how they beat the virus....why are none of your prestigious medical authorites taking about that?

The truth is vaccines are not the answer....look at Israel the most vaccinated nation on earth with the highest rate of infection.

Look to India and how they beat the virus....why are none of your prestigious medical authorites taking about that?
Israel is not the most vaccinated nation on earth. United Arab Emirates is with 90% vaccinated. Israel is about 66% about the same as the US. Israel does not have the highest rate of infection. Czechia does with a 156,000 cases per million. Israel does not even make the top 30 countries. A deadly second wave of coronavirus infections is devastating India, leaving millions of people infected and putting stress on the country's infrastructure.

If we can't agree on the facts, any further discussion is pointless.

Forum List

Back