Can America survive Trump?

With all the doomsday hysteria about the Trump presidency, I am wondering what America will look like after he leaves office. How will it compare with before he took office?

Please cite specific examples.
I think the answer to your question depends on how Trump leaves office as much as when he departs. Lately, I've been wondering if his old campaign manager Paul Manafort may provide a clue as to where Trump is heading:
maxresdefault.jpg

Paul Manafort to Be Sent to Rikers, Where He Will Be Held in Isolation

If Trump is forced from office or loses to a corporate Democrat like Joe Biden in 2020, I don't believe the US will change in any fundamental sense; however, many of Trump's Chumps will likely have their own thoughts on just how peaceful that transition should be.

I doubt it.... Rezko wasn't an indicator of where Obama was headed and there was far more reason to investigate that then there was to investigate Trump and Russia.

Jo

What horrible things have happened Bulldog?
How about shutting down our Gov't for a record amount of days and separating us from our allies for starters The man is a lying degenerate and no more deserves to lead America the Putin does Now he belittles China How they must give in or face his wraith? Maker of the deal is FOS
This Post was Judged to be

COMPLETELY DEVOID OF FACTS!

How about do you have any facts at all other than what some Lib Tard Trump Hating Obama-Clinton Ass Kissing, Parasitic Piece of Shit tells you?
I expect that from you Republicans wouldn't know a fact if it slapped him upside his head
Anytime you want to slap me in the head with a fact, it's the first time you have ever had the courage to.

I'll slap you back though......and trust me......it will be like instant anesthesia.

You won't feel a thing until you wake up an hour later.

Then you will wonder if you were hit by a train.
Tree, you are probably safe because he'd have to actually recognize a fact before he could slap anyone with it.

With all the doomsday hysteria about the Trump presidency, I am wondering what America will look like after he leaves office. How will it compare with before he took office?

I mean more jobs higher wages and less poor foreigners flooding poor American neighborhoods is a good thing no?
Too bad the rising wages is mainly among the rich, the average goes up but the mean goes down...
If by Rich, you mean The Dem Led House of Representatives who have a big GOOSE-EGG next to their list of accomplishments since Nazi Pelosi was given the gavel, and they had the gall to vote themselves a raise...

Those Rich People?

How about shutting down our Gov't for a record amount of days and separating us from our allies for starters The man is a lying degenerate and no more deserves to lead America the Putin does Now he belittles China How they must give in or face his wraith? Maker of the deal is FOS

How about do you have any facts at all other than what some Lib Tard Trump Hating Obama-Clinton Ass Kissing, Parasitic Piece of Shit tells you?
I expect that from you Republicans wouldn't know a fact if it slapped him upside his head
Anytime you want to slap me in the head with a fact, it's the first time you have ever had the courage to.

I'll slap you back though......and trust me......it will be like instant anesthesia.

Tree, you are probably safe because he'd have to actually recognize a fact before he could slap anyone with it.

And he probably slaps like a Democrat.

I slapped a guy so hard one time, I knocked him out.

And we were friends drinking and decided to take turns slapping each other until one of us said Uncle.

But you cannot say "Uncle" when you are unconscious, so I guess that was a draw....

I expect when Trump leaves office, American will look a lot like it did before he took office. The economic expansion started under Obama and continued under Trump will probably still be with us but at a slower pace due to the Trump trade war. Considering the number of undocumented immigrants that have entered the country during his time in office, we will probably have about the same number of undocumented immigrants as when he took office. Immigration laws will not have changed Obamacare will still be with us and people will be bitching about it just as much as before he entered office. One thing I think everyone will notice is the divisions within the country will have increased.

Like they want Trump impeached without any crime. They have nothing to offer but bullshit.
Trump is a walking, talking crime.
There's an almost infinite supply of impeachable offenses.

Impeachable Offenses New - Need to Impeach
  • The trail of evidence starts with Trump’s attempt to get Comey to drop an investigation into National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn.
  • When he refused, Trump fired James Comey, the FBI director responsible for overseeing the investigation into Trump’s relationship with Russia during the 2016 election.
  • Trump made two more attempts at stopping the investigation by trying (unsuccessfully) to fire Robert Mueller, Comey’s predecessor.
  • Read more about Donald Trump’s obstruction here."

I expect when Trump leaves office, American will look a lot like it did before he took office. The economic expansion started under Obama and continued under Trump will probably still be with us but at a slower pace due to the Trump trade war. Considering the number undocumented immigrants that have entered the country during his time in office, we will probably have about the same number of undocumented immigrants as when he took office. Immigration laws will not have change. Obamacare will still be with us and people will bitching about it just as much as before he entered office. One thing I think everyone will notice is the divisions within the country will have increased.

America is doing great under Trump and we are going to vote him in for a 3rd and 4th term.

You can move to Canada, or LibPhuckistan, or Venezuela.

I mean more jobs higher wages and less poor foreigners flooding poor American neighborhoods is a good thing no?
Too bad the rising wages is mainly among the rich, the average goes up but the mean goes down...
If by Rich, you mean The Dem Led House of Representatives who have a big GOOSE-EGG next to their list of accomplishments since Nazi Pelosi was given the gavel, and they had the gall to vote themselves a raise...

Those Rich People?
American inequality and upward Mobility will just keep getting worse until Democrats win in a landslide and have 60 votes in the Senate.... Thank you scumbag GOP reconciliation and ridiculous filibuster and brainwashed zombies like you...

Tree are you the board republican comic ?

Amen

Jo

Franco You're confusing them

Those Rich People?
American inequality and upward Mobility will just keep getting worse until Democrats win in a landslide and have 60 votes in the Senate.... Thank you scumbag GOP reconciliation and ridiculous filibuster and brainwashed zombies like you...

That's funny the greatest financial correction of all time was compiled mostly of democratic decisions. It nearly dashed the entire globe into starvation.

Jo

Fake news

Those Rich People?

Dude .... It was your boy Harry Reid who started changing the rules so don't cry over it because it's being used by the other side.
He was warned even by many people in his own party that the rule change was not a good idea.

Jo

I expect when Trump leaves office, American will look a lot like it did before he took office. The economic expansion started under Obama and continued under Trump will probably still be with us but at a slower pace due to the Trump trade war. Considering the number undocumented immigrants that have entered the country during his time in office, we will probably have about the same number of undocumented immigrants as when he took office. Immigration laws will not have change. Obamacare will still be with us and people will bitching about it just as much as before he entered office. One thing I think everyone will notice is the divisions within the country will have increased.

America is doing great under Trump and we are going to vote him in for a 3rd and 4th term.

You'll vote him in for a 3rd and 4th term? So you're saying Trump will declare another national emergency and set aside the 22nd amendment.

You'll vote him in for a 3rd and 4th term? So you're saying Trump will set side the 22nd amendment.

What's the difference between that and setting aside the second amendment they're both amendments aren't they?

See why it's a really bad idea to start changing rules yet?

Jo

Those Rich People?
America has the best upward mobility of any Nation on Earth.

Look, if you are going to continually con us, quit trying to tell us what you know about America from a Soviet Union World History Book, Comrade.

You'll vote him in for a 3rd and 4th term? So you're saying Trump will set side the 22nd amendment.

What's the difference between that and setting aside the second amendment they're both amendments aren't they?

See why it's a really bad idea to start changing rules yet?

Jo
No president has been able to set aside the 2nd amendment since 42% of Americans households and businesses own over 300 million guns.

I expect when Trump leaves office, American will look a lot like it did before he took office. The economic expansion started under Obama and continued under Trump will probably still be with us but at a slower pace due to the Trump trade war. Considering the number of undocumented immigrants that have entered the country during his time in office, we will probably have about the same number of undocumented immigrants as when he took office. Immigration laws will not have changed Obamacare will still be with us and people will be bitching about it just as much as before he entered office. One thing I think everyone will notice is the divisions within the country will have increased.

I have seen the divide increase since Clinton.

Forum List

Back