Can ANY man stand up to the new #MeToo standard?

I find it interesting, as well as disgusting, that they waited 20/30 years to report whatever they are claiming...and its mostly because they already got their coveted parts, lived the life they wanted, then when their looks dried up as well as the offers, THEN they screamed loud. That skank McGown is prime example.

Which fucks it up for women who did not become actresses or famous but were abused. Who will listen to them now?
How did they convict Cosby if everything he did was 30 years ago?

The assault he was convicted of happened in 2004.

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

We need to end this witch hunt now.
Yep.

It's easy. They don't get to decide.

I treat women with respect and as equals in all things in life. If I say something that offends some of them, they can just fuck all the way off.

I don't care. I know My feelings and attitudes toward women and they don't get to decide.

I find it interesting, as well as disgusting, that they waited 20/30 years to report whatever they are claiming...and its mostly because they already got their coveted parts, lived the life they wanted, then when their looks dried up as well as the offers, THEN they screamed loud. That skank McGown is prime example.

Which fucks it up for women who did not become actresses or famous but were abused. Who will listen to them now?

Numerous studies over the years have found that a majority of rapes are never reported. These are millions of people who aren't looking for a TV role or a payout. One of the biggest reasons given for not reporting rapes is that the victim feels they won't be believed. Comments in this thread prove that their fears are not unfounded.

That's still far more than 10 years ago.

Numerous studies over the years have found that a majority of rapes are never reported. These are millions of people who aren't looking for a TV role or a payout. One of the biggest reasons given for not reporting rapes is that the victim feels they won't be believed. Comments in this thread prove that their fears are not unfounded.
We know these Hollywood starlets were looking for a TV role or a payout. The casting couch is how they get ahead.

That's still far more than 10 years ago.

The statute of limitation for rape in Pennsylvania is 12 years. He was charged 11 years after the incident. Many states have no statute of limitation for a crime as violent as rape.

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.THERE I said it.We need to end this witch hunt now.
`
I know dozens of men who meet and surpass the "me too" standards. Poor baby. Would you like some cheese with your whine?
`

Exactly, the aim of metoo is to destroy any man that has power be they in politics, hollywood or the media. The aim is to destroy the lives of these men for being freaking human!

The goal is to replace these men with women. This is underhanded and wrong in every way.

I have a problem with destroying peoples lives because they want to go on a date with someone or anything that is agreed to between both parties. I am sorry but if you agree to it you can't go on a hunting spree afterwards.

HOw about a fast and simple rule.

Don't date coworkers, don't hit on coworkers, don't treat a coworker as a sexual object.

While i do agree with the OP that MeToo has turned into kind of a witch hunt, most of the guys who are being targeted are married men who hit on co-workers.

Nobody is getting crucified for making a clumsy pass in a bar.

Exactly, the aim of metoo is to destroy any man that has power be they in politics, hollywood or the media. The aim is to destroy the lives of these men for being freaking human!

The goal is to replace these men with women. This is underhanded and wrong in every way.

I have a problem with destroying peoples lives because they want to go on a date with someone or anything that is agreed to between both parties. I am sorry but if you agree to it you can't go on a hunting spree afterwards.

Don't date coworkers, don't hit on coworkers, don't treat a coworker as a sexual object.

While i do agree with the OP that MeToo has turned into kind of a witch hunt, most of the guys who are being targeted are married men who hit on co-workers.

Why do women wear fuck me heels to work?

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

Yep, in the case of men, the act of even looking at an women or asking for their phone number is probably enough to make some of these women come after you. What's occurring with this metoo movement is the reality that one "group of people" doesn't need to provide evidence to destroy another "class" making that class second class citizens. That second class is any man that dares to do anything even the least bit sexual no matter how innocent...And besides, you think some women won't use this shit to advance their careers? I've seen plenty that would do exactly that. Simple human nature. Its sick but it is reality..

We must demand evidence or one group will abuse such unchallenged power. We can't have this or we won't be free very long.

Innocent till proven guilty, that’s how it’s supposed to work, but not today, liberals need no proof just an accusation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THERE I said it.

Mmm, not really. It’s mostley leftwards getting picked off. It could also be a way to get a bunch of old dogs from both sides of the isle. I say let it continue.

THERE I said it.

Yep, in the case of men, the act of even looking at an women or asking for their phone number is probably enough to make some of these women come after you. What's occurring with this metoo movement is the reality that one "group of people" doesn't need to provide evidence to destroy another "class" making that class second class citizens. That second class is any man that dares to do anything even the least bit sexual no matter how innocent...And besides, you think some women won't use this shit to advance their careers? I've seen plenty that would do exactly that. Simple human nature. Its sick but it is reality..

We must demand evidence or one group will abuse such unchallenged power. We can't have this or we won't be free very long.

Innocent till proven guilty, that’s how it’s supposed to work, but not today, liberals need no proof just an accusation!

Liberals, huh? How weird it is that Roy Moore never quit, but Al Franken did.

THERE I said it.

That standard applies to a prosection in a court of law. It remains with few exceptions.

Why do women wear fuck me heels to work?

To frustrate losers?

THERE I said it.

Liberals, huh? How weird it is that Roy Moore never quit, but Al Franken did.

Well, Roy Moore denied the chargers and nothing was ever proven, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Forum List

Back