Can ANY man stand up to the new #MeToo standard?

Meh, this too will fade away. Much to do about nothing.

Like many things, it is something that can be of big value, but will be ruined by people going overboard with it.

It will turn into the equivalent of a giant purse-seine net in fishing, for all the fish you want to get, there will be bycatch.

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

We need to end this witch hunt now.
Yep.

It's easy. They don't get to decide.

I treat women with respect and as equals in all things in life. If I say something that offends some of them, they can just fuck all the way off.

I don't care. I know My feelings and attitudes toward women and they don't get to decide.

:lol:

Do you really not see the irony in that statement?

:laugh: "witch hunt" is their favorite buzzword projection

no, women aren't hunting for any witches, they're hunting for mutual respect.

naturally all the typical deplorables are offended :eusa_clap:

Sure....explain that one to AG Schneiderman.
Sounds like a guy that needs to be investigated for sure.

As long as it's not a "Hillary" type investigation.
You mean those Republican led investigations?

Asking the OP again if he is a member of INCEL.

You do know Incel is mostly a made up thing found in the bowels of the internet, mostly /b/. right?
Not true....but I know that certain people want to deny it just like they want to deny the Alt-Right was birthed by the Right and that the term "tea-bagger" was invented by the Tea Bag movement themselves.

You do know Incel is mostly a made up thing found in the bowels of the internet, mostly /b/. right?
Not true....but I know that certain people want to deny it just like they want to deny the Alt-Right was birthed by the Right and that the term "tea-bagger" was invented by the Tea Bag movement themselves.

And this is why /b/ makes fun of people who fall for their little games.

So tell me where is Incel's headquarters located?

Like many things, it is something that can be of big value, but will be ruined by people going overboard with it.

It will turn into the equivalent of a giant purse-seine net in fishing, for all the fish you want to get, there will be bycatch.

There will be instances of abuse, but so far this "movement" has done a decent job at self-policing. The Aziz Ansari incident was a great example of push-back against those who would trivialize what the movement was actually trying to do. Female celebrities and journalists came out in full force to defend Ansari, who was swept up in all this due to what many referred to as a "bad date".

Right next to the Alt-Right headquarters. The Tea-Bagger headquarters is across the street.

There will be instances of abuse, but so far this "movement" has done a decent job at self-policing. The Aziz Ansari incident was a great example of push-back against those who would trivialize what the movement was actually trying to do. Female celebrities and journalists came out in full force to defend Ansari, who was swept up in all this due to what many referred to as a "bad date".

Yes, but we really don't know if that was just public help and in private he's been blackballed.

Right next to the Alt-Right headquarters. The Tea-Bagger headquarters is across the street.

There are actual organizations that you idiots lump into the alt-right. There are (or were) actual Tea Party organizations. I don't see any actual Incel groups out there, just some /b/ tards with some free time on their hands.

And if you look into the history of the term, it was used in the manner of the tea party people "tea-bagging" excessive government.

And as we all know, it is better to be the tea-bagger than the tea-bagee.

Of course one could always go with the old Roman War Helmet, but that requires better quad strength.

In my mom's basement. :(

Sometimes, but they usually have their own place, much like Foul bachelor frog.

2axr0n5.jpg

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

It's actually very easy. Depends on what you call a mistake, though. If you came on to an employee and she said no and you threatened her job, that's not a mistake--that's sexual harassment. If you continually ogle a coworker and tell her off color jokes and she doesn't grab your ass, laugh or swap even dirtier jokes back, that's creating a hostile environment.
Just don't think of women at work as sex objects. Think of them as coworkers or employees, instead, and you'll be absolutely fine.

THERE I said it.

It's actually very easy. Depends on what you call a mistake, though. If you came on to an employee and she said no and you threatened her job, that's not a mistake--that's sexual harassment. If you continually ogle a coworker and tell her off color jokes and she doesn't grab your ass, laugh or swap even dirtier jokes back, that's creating a hostile environment.
Just don't think of women at work as sex objects. Think of them as coworkers or employees, instead, and you'll be absolutely fine.

So we just need to snip our balls off when we get to work, then re-attach when we leave?

Sex Objects denotes use for sex only. Sorry but glancing at an attractive co-worker does not prelude you from treating her as an equal.

A mistake? The President is accused of making a mistake while the mainstream media ignores the fact that most of the New York (democrat) political establishment, the Clintons and most of the Hollywood elite are accused of crimes related to the abuse of women.

THERE I said it.

So we just need to snip our balls off when we get to work, then re-attach when we leave?

Sex Objects denotes use for sex only. Sorry but glancing at an attractive co-worker does not prelude you from treating her as an equal.
I look at my co workers all the time, and the notion of having sex with them doesn't come up in my mind. If it does with you, you're looking at them as sex objects.

THERE I said it.

I look at my co workers all the time, and the notion of having sex with them doesn't come up in my mind. If it does with you, you're looking at them as sex objects.

A fleeting thought crossing ones mind is not treating them as sex objects. Acting on that fleeting thought is a different matter entirely.

We are sexual beings, to deny that is to basically want a neutered society.

Forum List

Back