Can ANY man stand up to the new #MeToo standard?

A mistake? The President is accused of making a mistake while the mainstream media ignores the fact that most of the New York (democrat) political establishment, the Clintons and most of the Hollywood elite are accused of crimes related to the abuse of women.
And those accused of crimes need to be indicted, don't you agree?

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

We need to end this witch hunt now.
It's actually very easy. Depends on what you call a mistake, though. If you came on to an employee and she said no and you threatened her job, that's not a mistake--that's sexual harassment. If you continually ogle a coworker and tell her off color jokes and she doesn't grab your ass, laugh or swap even dirtier jokes back, that's creating a hostile environment.
Just don't think of women at work as sex objects. Think of them as coworkers or employees, instead, and you'll be absolutely fine.

So we just need to snip our balls off when we get to work, then re-attach when we leave?

Sex Objects denotes use for sex only. Sorry but glancing at an attractive co-worker does not prelude you from treating her as an equal.
Are you saying that that's what it takes with you to treat women with professional respect?

Asking the OP again if he is a member of INCEL.

You do know Incel is mostly a made up thing found in the bowels of the internet, mostly /b/. right?
Not true....but I know that certain people want to deny it just like they want to deny the Alt-Right was birthed by the Right and that the term "tea-bagger" was invented by the Tea Bag movement themselves.

And this is why /b/ makes fun of people who fall for their little games.

So tell me where is Incel's headquarters located?
Right next to the Alt-Right headquarters. The Tea-Bagger headquarters is across the street.

There are actual organizations that you idiots lump into the alt-right. There are (or were) actual Tea Party organizations. I don't see any actual Incel groups out there, just some /b/ tards with some free time on their hands.

And if you look into the history of the term, it was used in the manner of the tea party people "tea-bagging" excessive government.

And as we all know, it is better to be the tea-bagger than the tea-bagee.

Of course one could always go with the old Roman War Helmet, but that requires better quad strength.
Well look harder, INCEL members have already committed acts of terrorism because they couldn't get laid.

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

It's actually very easy. Depends on what you call a mistake, though. If you came on to an employee and she said no and you threatened her job, that's not a mistake--that's sexual harassment. If you continually ogle a coworker and tell her off color jokes and she doesn't grab your ass, laugh or swap even dirtier jokes back, that's creating a hostile environment.
Just don't think of women at work as sex objects. Think of them as coworkers or employees, instead, and you'll be absolutely fine.

So we just need to snip our balls off when we get to work, then re-attach when we leave?

Sex Objects denotes use for sex only. Sorry but glancing at an attractive co-worker does not prelude you from treating her as an equal.
Are you saying that that's what it takes with you to treat women with professional respect?

No, it's random thoughts that pass through my mind while treating them with respect.

I treat all co-workers equally. To me sex doesn't matter in the workplace. A boss is a boss, a subordinate is a subordinate.

You do know Incel is mostly a made up thing found in the bowels of the internet, mostly /b/. right?
Not true....but I know that certain people want to deny it just like they want to deny the Alt-Right was birthed by the Right and that the term "tea-bagger" was invented by the Tea Bag movement themselves.

And this is why /b/ makes fun of people who fall for their little games.

So tell me where is Incel's headquarters located?
Right next to the Alt-Right headquarters. The Tea-Bagger headquarters is across the street.

There are actual organizations that you idiots lump into the alt-right. There are (or were) actual Tea Party organizations. I don't see any actual Incel groups out there, just some /b/ tards with some free time on their hands.

And if you look into the history of the term, it was used in the manner of the tea party people "tea-bagging" excessive government.

And as we all know, it is better to be the tea-bagger than the tea-bagee.

Of course one could always go with the old Roman War Helmet, but that requires better quad strength.
Well look harder, INCEL members have already committed acts of terrorism because they couldn't get laid.

Or they were already mentally fucked up and just used the Incel thing as an excuse.

THERE I said it.

I look at my co workers all the time, and the notion of having sex with them doesn't come up in my mind. If it does with you, you're looking at them as sex objects.

A fleeting thought crossing ones mind is not treating them as sex objects. Acting on that fleeting thought is a different matter entirely.

We are sexual beings, to deny that is to basically want a neutered society.
So what's your problem, then? No one is policing your thoughts. It's about your actions. If you can keep that straight, there is no problem.

THERE I said it.

I look at my co workers all the time, and the notion of having sex with them doesn't come up in my mind. If it does with you, you're looking at them as sex objects.

A fleeting thought crossing ones mind is not treating them as sex objects. Acting on that fleeting thought is a different matter entirely.

So what's your problem, then? No one is policing your thoughts. It's about your actions. If you can keep that straight, there is no problem.

The problem is that sooner or later things like this do devolve into trying to prosecute thought crimes.

You assumed my thoughts vis a vis sex objects, what's to stop HR from doing the same thing "just to be safe"?

The problem is that sooner or later things like this do devolve into trying to prosecute thought crimes.

You assumed my thoughts vis a vis sex objects, what's to stop HR from doing the same thing "just to be safe"?
I assumed it because you said you needed to snip your balls off when you get to work. What am I supposed to think with a comment like that?

I assumed it because you said you needed to snip your balls off when you get to work. What am I supposed to think with a comment like that?

No, your statement about "think of women as Sex Objects" doesn't condemn action, it condemns thought.

It tries to vilify the very normal mental actions to find a member of the opposite sex arbitrarily "attractive" based on viewing or appearance.

Guys are going to think "nice rack, nice ass, nice legs" as a part of nature. The idea is to control that, and most men (especially Betas) do.

THERE I said it.

What do you define as a “mistake” that a woman should forget happened?

Just a bit of rape...Not too much, maybe once a week...

If they're unconscious, is it really rape? :dunno:
So you don’t actually consider that rape?

No, your statement about "think of women as Sex Objects" doesn't condemn action, it condemns thought.

It tries to vilify the very normal mental actions to find a member of the opposite sex arbitrarily "attractive" based on viewing or appearance.

Guys are going to think "nice rack, nice ass, nice legs" as a part of nature. The idea is to control that, and most men (especially Betas) do.
Okay, that was a fair point.
Since you've just told us several times that you don't do anything wrong, I guess I still don't know what you're complaining about then. The MeToo movement has/had a true purpose. I don't understand why men who know appropriate from inappropriate are so determined to undermine it.

Since you've just told us several times that you don't do anything wrong, I guess I still don't know what you're complaining about then. The MeToo movement has/had a true purpose. I don't understand why men who know appropriate from inappropriate are so determined to undermine it.

because for some people coming after all men is the next step.

Just because I am not a cad doesn't mean I want people dictating to me how I am supposed to think, or to make interaction between the sexes so regimented that we screw up the normal processes of courtship.

THERE I said it.

No, it's random thoughts that pass through my mind while treating them with respect.

I treat all co-workers equally. To me sex doesn't matter in the workplace. A boss is a boss, a subordinate is a subordinate.
And that is good.

How does one prosecute thought crimes if they cannot read your mind?

Just because I am not a cad doesn't mean I want people dictating to me how I am supposed to think, or to make interaction between the sexes so regimented that we screw up the normal processes of courtship.
Then we can say the same for those who are against theft......because for some people, coming after everyone is the next step.

How does one prosecute thought crimes if they cannot read your mind?

they go after behavior outside of work to start.

Then we can say the same for those who are against theft......because for some people, coming after everyone is the next step.

In this case history has my back. Every movement like this starts out noble but as they run out of easy targets, or run into difficulty, they start gunning for symbolic victories or expand their definitions to include other behaviors in their "naughty list"

Feminists have always hated men and now they've weaponized themselves to destroy men.

Indeed.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-08-at-9.17.00-AM-600x330.png

Sure there is. All gays who have never made a sexual advance on a woman and THIS GUY:

gandhi1.jpg

All the rest of us normal males are guilty of liking girls and letting them KNOW IT. Only difference now, thanks to our dysfunctional world, it becomes an "improper" sexual advance if the girl isn't interested and doesn't like you and wants to see you lose your job for having a penis. Put another way, the Left has engineered yet another way of placating their social guilt by castrating males so that rather than an equal playing field, women are now elevated as being in control OVER guys.

Forum List

Back