Can Anybody Stop Putin?

I dropped one at 600 meters with an M-14 outside of Plei Me 46 years ago...they were teaching NVA how to disarm our claymores.

Why do I know you were some spoon in Da Nang who spent your tour peeling potatoes?

You again? :rolleyes-41:

I guess you'd know from my name being on the MACV RECONDO graduated roster at Nha Trang LRRP school, bitch.

The population of the Crimea is around 90% Russian and they wanted to be absorbed into Russia.

So I fail to see the problem? ..... :cool:
The population of Crimea has been 100% Ukrainian since 1954. It didn't become Russian until it was recently invaded and Russia decided all the people with Russian ancestry living in Ukraine would be considered Russian instead of Ukrainian.
I should have said that around 90% of the citizens in the Crimea are of Russian ancestry.

Anyway, they overwhelmingly wanted to be a part of Russia.

So I fail to see why this is of any concern to America? ... :cool:
First, the election was deemed illegal and not accepted by the international community, including the United Nations. Crimea is not recognized as being part of Russia by the international community. People who campaigned against that illegal election were being murdered and kidnapped.
America's interest is that Ukraine borders NATO nations and what is of concern to NATO is of concern to America. They get in a fight, we get in a fight.

Turkey didn't get your memo on NATO........:eusa_doh:.

I dropped one at 600 meters with an M-14 outside of Plei Me 46 years ago...they were teaching NVA how to disarm our claymores.

Why do I know you were some spoon in Da Nang who spent your tour peeling potatoes?

I guess you'd know from my name being on the MACV RECONDO graduated roster at Nha Trang LRRP school, bitch.

Is that a fact? Only posers bullshit as much as you. You jerkoffs are as thick as cow turds on facebook. LRRP were you? In the Marines? Jarheads didn't call them "LRRPs" Go to Google images. Search "Vietnam Rangers". My team picture is second from left, top row (Lima Company Rangers, 101 Airborne Division). I'm the tall guy with a banana clip in my CAR-15. I spent two years in I Corps actually doing what you pretend you were doing. I know a bullshit artist when I hear one.

Is that a fact? Only posers bullshit as much as you. You jerkoffs are as thick as cow turds on facebook. LRRP were you? In the Marines? Jarheads didn't call them "LRRPs" Go to Google images. Search "Vietnam Rangers". My team picture is second from left, top row (Lima Company Rangers, 101 Airborne Division). I'm the tall guy with a banana clip in my CAR-15. I spent two years in I Corps actually doing what you pretend you were doing. I know a bullshit artist when I hear one.

Sounds like you busted him.......

They don't care about him they're to busy over here trying to stop Palin

The population of the Crimea is around 90% Russian and they wanted to be absorbed into Russia.

So I fail to see the problem? ..... :cool:
The population of Crimea has been 100% Ukrainian since 1954. It didn't become Russian until it was recently invaded and Russia decided all the people with Russian ancestry living in Ukraine would be considered Russian instead of Ukrainian.
I should have said that around 90% of the citizens in the Crimea are of Russian ancestry.

Anyway, they overwhelmingly wanted to be a part of Russia.

So I fail to see why this is of any concern to America? ... :cool:
First, the election was deemed illegal and not accepted by the international community, including the United Nations. Crimea is not recognized as being part of Russia by the international community. People who campaigned against that illegal election were being murdered and kidnapped.
America's interest is that Ukraine borders NATO nations and what is of concern to NATO is of concern to America. They get in a fight, we get in a fight.

Turkey didn't get your memo on NATO........:eusa_doh:.
What are you talking about?

I'm a VNV myself and as far as remember only the US Army had teams referred to as LRRP's ..... :cool:

I'm a VNV myself and as far as remember only the US Army had LRRP's ..... :cool:

That's correct. The USMC had recon platoons. Rangers operated in 5 or 6 man teams. They were LRRPs. Marine recon units operated in larger units.

That's correct. The USMC had recon platoons. Rangers operated in 5 or 6 man teams. They were LRRPs. Marine recon units operated in larger units.
Were you MACV-SOG ?? ..... :cool:

We worked with them on occasion. The SOG and Ranger units in I Corps were fairly fluid. They were all-volunteer, and some people moved back and forth between the two units. We both worked a long way out there, in Laos, sometimes in North Vietnam. We shared radio relay stations, usually some godforsaken rat-infested collection of bunkers on top of some mountain top in the Chaine Anamatiques that ran along the Laotian border.

Putin is very popular with the average Russian citizen.

He puts his country first and is a strong nationalist.

I wish we had a leader like him here in the U.S.

All the polls are rigged because he controls the media. Sanctions starting to bite the common people, oil prices tanking, body-bags coming home....they smell Afghanistan revisited.

Polls are rigged world wide. Sanctions haven't touched the average person, oil prices are hurting many countries (Saudi Arabia is cutting production to try to get them to bounce back) and body bags from freaking the Ukraine?

Step away from the computer and put down the bong :lol:

Last edited:
Polls are rigged world wide. Sanctions haven't touched the average person, oil prices are hurting many countries (Saudi Arabia is cutting production to try to get them to bounce back) and body bags from freaking the Ukraine?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-28949582

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/08/29/what-does-russia-tell-the-mothers-of-soldiers-killed-in-ukraine-not-much/

Nothing proven. Only suspicions. And personally at this point I hope and pray that Putin does arm the rebels to the tits.

What the hell. The US is arming rebels in Syria aren't they now and have been assisting in the arming of these paid mercenaries for several years now.

The US interferes all over the globe.

And all we hear from the media is classic BOO !!! Scary Putin!!!Scary Russians!!!Meanwhile the thugs in Kiev have been bombing the shit out of civilian areas. Last I heard there were over 3000 dead.

Far more than 70 dead by unknown sniper fire in Maidan Square that our dear leaders in the west deemed as atrocious and unacceptable and demanded a regime change.

And backed the coup. And put in their puppet government.

But their puppets in Kiev bombing the shit out of civilians in the east, crickets from our dear leaders.

War in eastern Ukraine: The human cost
  • At least 3,000 people have been killed and more than 5,000 wounded since mid-April, the UN says
  • 951 civilians have been killed in Donetsk region alone, the official regional authorities said on 20 August
  • Official casualty counts only record certified deaths while in some particularly dangerous parts of the war zone, such as Luhansk region, victims are said to have been buried informally, for instance in gardens
  • Rebels (and some military sources) accuse the government of concealing the true numbers of soldiers killed
  • 155,800 people have fled elsewhere in Ukraine while at least 188,000 have gone to Russia
BBC News - Why is Ukraine at war

BullKurtzUSMC is a character I created on another board years ago as a caricature of my DI at Benning, asswipe. I'm 1st Cav, 1/7 AC/AM. If you knew anything about Nha Trang LRRP teams in '68, you'd know that both Army and USMC were on those teams...my team had two Marine members. The training was to standardize Recon tactics so guys could change teams without more or different training. If you were a Ranger you'd also know your "CAR-15" which you did not have, did not have a "clip"....they're magazines. You did not "spend two years in I Corps" because that was 1st Cav and USMC ground....you piece of shit.

Were you MACV-SOG ?? ..... :cool:

We worked with them on occasion. The SOG and Ranger units in I Corps were fairly fluid. They were all-volunteer, and some people moved back and forth between the two units. We both worked a long way out there, in Laos, sometimes in North Vietnam. We shared radio relay stations, usually some godforsaken rat-infested collection of bunkers on top of some mountain top in the Chaine Anamatiques that ran along the Laotian border.

Horseshit...you stinkin fake. Next time try your crap when I'm around.

Last edited:
Putin is very popular with the average Russian citizen.

He puts his country first and is a strong nationalist.

I wish we had a leader like him here in the U.S.

All the polls are rigged because he controls the media. Sanctions starting to bite the common people, oil prices tanking, body-bags coming home....they smell Afghanistan revisited.

That's correct....russian troop are dying in eastern Ukraine. The ruble is in free-fall and the russian people are very aware Putin's big adventure isn't turning out like he told them it would. I don't smoke dope, missy...maybe you should stop so your mind can focus on world events.

I'm a VNV myself and as far as remember only the US Army had LRRP's ..... :cool:

Duh, Marine Force Recon were platoons not 6 man teams, same as the Army Recon platoons. My MOS was 11F40....write all this down for your next ruse, shithead.

Forum List

Back