Can anyone get their hands on the NZ nutter's manifesto?

I think The Manifesto is a Fake. It was probably designed for misinformation purposes.

I will say one thing though. These Countries who are forcibly importing Foreign Ideologies from so called Refugees are putting a tremendous amount of stress on their native citizens, especially when such Foreign Ideologies, Preach concepts such as Racial and Religious Superiority. The Inferiority of groups like Christians and Jews. Commands from their god to wage Jihad on every Non Muslim Nation around The World. Treating Women like Cattle, and on and on.

Maybe.
Globalists are a sordid lot.

I think The Manifesto is a Fake. It was probably designed for misinformation purposes.

I will say one thing though. These Countries who are forcibly importing Foreign Ideologies from so called Refugees are putting a tremendous amount of stress on their native citizens, especially when such Foreign Ideologies, Preach concepts such as Racial and Religious Superiority. The Inferiority of groups like Christians and Jews. Commands from their god to wage Jihad on every Non Muslim Nation around The World. Treating Women like Cattle, and on and on.

Maybe.
Globalists are a sordid lot.
"Globalists"

lol

Really be clear. The New Zealand killer's manifesto is almost the same as the Norway killer's manifesto. The two of them, a world apart, saw the same thing in islam. Ignore this at your peril.
All kinds of people see the same thing in Islam. We all have different solutions. Mine is deport those who support sharia.

We shouldn't be spreading this guy's manifesto around, that's exactly what he wants.
Any kind of terrorist attack is a bad thing..

But like The Mayor of London has stated, people are going to have to get used to it.

Mass Migration, Forced Migration creates stresses on The Host Population
As well as those Migrating and if those immigrating are not assimilating in to the culture of their Host Nation, it exacerbates the situation even more.

This is why a country needs to be selective about immigration, and ensure that their immigration policy matches the current t geopolitical climate. Immigration is not a “feel good game”. If done wrong, with the wrong people, it can create massive social upheaval and soxial stresses that can be unmanageable.

Failure to properly administer a nation’s immigration policies do means some people will just snap under those stresses.

Forum List

Back