🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone list the actual ways things are soooo bad for this country under Trump?

Last edited:
I will be waiting for that list and specific ways that this country is doing so bad with Trump as president.
The damage he's done to our country's reputation abroad may not be evident for years after he's gone. That's why most of the delicate stuff is left to career diplomats, not puerile 3 a.m. tweets.

compared to the destruction his previous predessors,the two presidents left us before him,the damage will be pretty minimal the fact he has been left to clean up THEIR mess which he is doing.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

The damage Trump is doing will make what Bush did look like a walk in the park. Bush was incompetent. Trump is treasonous. Yesterday's announcement that the US is pulling out of Syria had Putin and Assad celebrating.

Most dangerous is his pulling out of the Iran anti-nuke deal, which could see Iran ramp up their nuclear program.

Nice to see the US show up for the latest round of Paris Climate Agreement rule negotiations. I guess Dumb Donald is quietly rejoining this Agreement, considering his effort to get back into the TPP blew up in his face. Pulling out of deals that the US spent years negotiating may not be the DUMBEST thing Trump has done - that would be family separations, but it's way up there on the list.

Last edited:
I will be waiting for that list and specific ways that this country is doing so bad with Trump as president.
The damage he's done to our country's reputation abroad may not be evident for years after he's gone. That's why most of the delicate stuff is left to career diplomats, not puerile 3 a.m. tweets.

compared to the destruction his previous predessors,the two presidents left us before him,the damage will be pretty minimal the fact he has been left to clean up THEIR mess which he is doing.:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

The damage Trump is doing will make what Bush did look like a walk in the park. Bush was incompetent. Trump is treasonous. Yesterday's announcement that the US is pulling out of Syria had Putin and Assad celebrating.

Most dangerous is his pulling out of the Iran anti-nuke deal, which could see Iran ramp up their nuclear program.

Nice to see the US show up for the latest round of Paris Climate Agreement rule negotiations. I guess Dumb Donald is quietly rejoining this Agreement, considering his effort to get back into the TPP blew up in his face. Pulling out of deals that the US spent years negotiating may not be the DUMBEST thing Trump has done - that would be family separations, but it's way up there on the list.
As much as I dislike Trump, it will be hard for him to do more damage than Bush

Two unnecessary wars and crashing the global economy is hard to beat

how could someone who ran a hateful racist campaign be elected POTUS? HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA THAT'S HOW!

how could someone who did Access Hollywood be elected POTUS? HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA THAT'S HOW!

how could someone who was involved in 3K lawsuits over his career be elected POTUS? HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA THAT'S HOW!

this is fun...

how could someone with little knowledge of policy be elected POTUS? HE COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA THAT'S HOW!

Forum List

Back