🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone list the actual ways things are soooo bad for this country under Trump?

You just lost your credibility there when you said he doesnt give a shit about his country and what american values are .Post# 22 on this thread debunked that lie.LOL but you REALLY just proved FOR THE OP that trump IS for the american people with point # 4 when you said he claims the press is the enemy of the state.:abgg2q.jpg:

got news for you clueless,Trump is telling the TRUTH on that because he is referring to the LAMESTREAM media who never report facts and OMIT the facts and are always biased in their reporting. the mainstream media is a TOOL for our corrupt government,nothing more so he is spot on:2up: great to see a president FINALLY come out and tell the truth about our corrupt media how they are AGAINST americans.:dance:

Trump unlike Obama and Bush is against THAT media,He is not against Independent ALTERNATIVE media who have are not tied to special interest groups.:cuckoo::lmao:

man your living in the past thinking about reagan,a republican corporate bitch president who fucked with the middle class and gave tax breaks to the rich.:lmao::laughing0301::no_text11:

your ass got OWNED by me and the guy who posted in post# 55.:laughing0301:
A Constitutional right, is not the enemy of the people. People who embrace American values, do not view freedom of the press in the same vein as the Axis Powers.

Uhm it's true?

I agree. I can't stand Pelosi.

She was kind of cute

article-0-0CDBB601000005DC-865_634x914.jpg

Forum List

Back