🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone list the actual ways things are soooo bad for this country under Trump?

Here's your list...
  1. he doesn't respect the rule of law
  2. he attacks our allies and praises our enemies
  3. he's using his office for personal gain
  4. he claims the press is enemy of the state
  5. he lies 20 times a day
  6. he's a corporate bitch, doing what he's told like a good little whore
  7. he fucks the middle class and gives tax breaks to the rich
  8. he has an inhuman border policy
  9. he has no interest in learning how to conduct foreign policy
  10. him and his family are America's version of the Romanoffs
  11. he's a fraud who runs criminal enterprises
  12. he doesn't give a shit about this country
  13. he has the temperament of a 10 year old
  14. he violated the emoluments clause
  15. he doesn't have a clue what American values are
That's the short list.

You just pretty much described, Obama, Hillary, Nancy , Maxine, Diane, Eric holder, barney Frank , harry Reid , Pocahontas, and that new dumb ass crazy eye girl..

I know you are but what am I?
Is that the best you got?

Provide some examples where Obama did the same

Just search USMB, you are trying revise history and be a troll..

Show where Obama attacked our allies and praised our enemies

Cuba and Iran, but you already know this ..

Did Fidel Castro collude with Obama to get sanction's re removed?

So I only had to read the first page to see no libs had anything concrete(we won’t know for years how bad he is to our foreign policy, lol) you all don’t like the man but you can’t stand to grant him his successes. This once again this is democratic feelings ignoring facts, their whole modus operandi.

I will be waiting for that list and specific ways that this country is doing so bad with Trump as president.

We're the laughing stock of the free world.

Remember when Italy had that Prime Minister with the Bunga-Bunga sex parties.

Remember how we all laughed at Italy for electing such a buffoon.

Now we are just like Italy.

Remember when putin bitch slapped Obama across the globe, remember Obama's red line he ran from? Remember obama trading 5 terrorist for a deserter? Remember when Obama killed US citizens with out due process, remember when Obama pulled out of Iraq to win an election and ISIS exploded?..

Remember when obama gave up crimeara to the Russians with out a fight after Bill clinton said we would defend the Ukraine?

I remember Obama leveling global sanctions against Russia
Sanctions Trump offered to lift as soon as he took office

No sanctions was ever lifted that's a lie .

LOL

You mean when Congress passed sanctions and Trump refused to enforce it

So I only had to read the first page to see no libs had anything concrete(we won’t know for years how bad he is to our foreign policy, lol) you all don’t like the man but you can’t stand to grant him his successes. This once again this is democratic feelings ignoring facts, their whole modus operandi.
Same old BS

You can’t name anything Trump has done wrong
Then ignore every response

I will be waiting for that list and specific ways that this country is doing so bad with Trump as president.
Well for one thing,
  • the bastard is a pathological liar, he lies about everything, constantly and non-stop
  • He's spoiling the relationship w/our alleys
  • He's immoral
  • He's flouting norms
  • He doesn't know his head from his ass
  • He's criminal
  • Filling his cabinet w/incompetence (hiring the people who said they want to destroy the departments to be in-charge of them)
  • He's filtering money from his position into his personal accounts (we'll discover more on this as time goes on)
I mean, you people wanted to impeach Obama for making the mistake of saying that you can keep your doctor.

You are mistaking Trump for Obama and Clinton.

And the only problem with our ALLEYS is the number of filthy homeless people put there by Prog policies.

Just sayin'.
the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year he is mistaken trump for Obama and clinton.LOL

If you are that interested, which you are not, then look it up yourself.

There's a whole list of things Trump has accomplished on another thread on this board.

Get off your lazy ass and find it. Or not. I really couldn't care less.

AMEN to that.

Last edited:
Trump has done more in two years than Barry did in eight.

Like what?

What did he do?

Pass a historic healthcare reform maybe? :rolleyes:

If someone has to tell you then you really don't want to know. LOL

You are a pathetic moron who hasn't paid attention to the illegal actions that started under Obabble.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wow really?

Tell me, is he bluntly honest when lies, lies and lies again on a daily basis?

stop living in the past the previous 8 years before the last two when Obama was president.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
Like what?

What did he do?

Pass a historic healthcare reform maybe? :rolleyes:

If someone has to tell you then you really don't want to know. LOL

OR, I do know and that leads me to belive you are full of shit and can't really answer my question.

If you are that interested, which you are not, then look it up yourself.

There's a whole list of things Trump has accomplished on another thread on their board.

Get off your lazy ass and find it. Or not. I really couldn't care less.

I did - does not even comes even close to what Obama achieved after stepping into office in the middle of Great Recession, passing Stimulus, overseeing 7 years of stable growth and toppping it off with a historic healthcare reform.

It wasn't for lack of trying though - Trump failed spectacularly at getting a healthcare deal with a full Republican control.

Seriously a monkey could of done a better job, Obama slowed down the recovery not helped it with his assnine EPA new rules and regulations and the uncertainty of obama care

Once again Unemployment went up to 10.5% after his stimulous..

He didn't do a damn thing to help, Obama hated fracking, he tried to prevent 1,000's of jobs in South Carolina..

He just copied Bush jr.. with tax cuts, stimulous, tarp was bush jr..

And Janet Yellen saved the world

If you think Obama's cash for clunkers did anything your high.

ANTONIO GOT HIS ASS TAKEN TO HIM TO THE CLEANERS.:abgg2q.jpg:

But he REALLY got his ass taken to the cleaners from post# 55.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/21419279/:2up::abgg2q.jpg:

Here's your list...
  1. he doesn't respect the rule of law
  2. he attacks our allies and praises our enemies
  3. he's using his office for personal gain
  4. he claims the press is enemy of the state
  5. he lies 20 times a day
  6. he's a corporate bitch, doing what he's told like a good little whore
  7. he fucks the middle class and gives tax breaks to the rich
  8. he has an inhuman border policy
  9. he has no interest in learning how to conduct foreign policy
  10. him and his family are America's version of the Romanoffs
  11. he's a fraud who runs criminal enterprises
  12. he doesn't give a shit about this country
  13. he has the temperament of a 10 year old
  14. he violated the emoluments clause
  15. he doesn't have a clue what American values are
That's the short list.

You just lost your credibility there when you said he doesnt give a shit about his country and what american values are .Post# 22 on this thread debunked that lie.LOL but you REALLY just proved FOR THE OP that trump IS for the american people with point # 4 when you said he claims the press is the enemy of the state.:abgg2q.jpg:

got news for you clueless,Trump is telling the TRUTH on that because he is referring to the LAMESTREAM media who never report facts and OMIT the facts and are always biased in their reporting. the mainstream media is a TOOL for our corrupt government,nothing more so he is spot on:2up: great to see a president FINALLY come out and tell the truth about our corrupt media how they are AGAINST americans.:dance:

Trump unlike Obama and Bush is against THAT media,He is not against Independent ALTERNATIVE media who have are not tied to special interest groups.:cuckoo::lmao:

man your living in the past thinking about reagan,a republican corporate bitch president who fucked with the middle class and gave tax breaks to the rich.:lmao::laughing0301::no_text11:

your ass got OWNED by me and the guy who posted in post# 55.:laughing0301:

Same old BS

Yeah I can name things he does that I don’t like. He tweets too much. He runs his mouth too much and steps on his own message. He doesn’t treat his employees the way I would. But these are process complaints. What you all fail to do is look at the big picture and he has been very successful from 35000 ft. Did I like the the new budget going a trillion dollars into the red for 2019, not at all. But he can’t be blamed for all of that. The democratic congress members did nothing but resist for two years, but I guess that is trumps fault too. Your problem is that you are rigid and inflexible. Unable to see beyond your partisanship. I want to see solutions to problems that benefit America, that is what trump is doing. When you are able to do that, then there will be things we both agree on.

Same old BS

Yeah I can name things he does that I don’t like. He tweets too much. He runs his mouth too much and steps on his own message. He doesn’t treat his employees the way I would. But these are process complaints. What you all fail to do is look at the big picture and he has been very successful from 35000 ft. Did I like the the new budget going a trillion dollars into the red for 2019, not at all. But he can’t be blamed for all of that. The democratic congress members did nothing but resist for two years, but I guess that is trumps fault too. Your problem is that you are rigid and inflexible. Unable to see beyond your partisanship. I want to see solutions to problems that benefit America, that is what trump is doing. When you are able to do that, then there will be things we both agree on.
Trump and the Republicans contributed to the political climate where Democrats resist every Trump initiative
You can’t act like petulant children while Obama was President and then ask to let bygones be bygones once you are in power

Trump has been inept as President. He can’t maintain staff, he doesn’t play well with others and shows little interest in learning his job.

Trolls don't address opposing points of view. You have yet to address the points of my list. You're just trying to hijack the thread and change the topic of the OP, which is exactly what trolls do.

Trolls don't address opposing points of view. You have yet to address the points of my list. You're just trying to hijack the thread and change the topic of the OP, which is exactly what trolls do.

There is to much to debate you stupid fuck..for instance nancy pelosi got rich off of insider trading by being a Congress woman..

Forum List

Back