Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

He is the best on the ballot. How sad is that?
and your opinion. He's great for me! He's everything that I want in a politician. Honest.

In other words, he isn't fake just to get a vote.
Don't be so sure about that, the reason I'm sour on him is that he has sold out a couple of his principles in order to gain more votes. He is very soft on immigration (a brand new position for him), and he's pro-gun control. He has an anti-gun VP. Not very libertarian on both counts.

MOST people grow and change, and when they learn new things, they are capable of changing their opinions. Unlike partisans who NEVER admit they are wrong.

That's crap, he did it to gain votes.

How do you know? And who are you voting for? The Dumpster?

I have an awesome sense of humor. WAAAY better than yours. Like I said, you are not funny. You are annoying. There is a difference. Maybe you try too hard.

Your charts don't say anything about Gary Johnson being an ANARCHIST though, do they? Lol. That is your claim, no? Prove it.

There is no "try" for me, I only "do." I express myself as I please, and people either laugh at my posts, agree with me, disagree with me, or get mad at me and call me names -- just as you are now doing. It's a very predictable pattern. I had you pegged immediately.

Johnson is differentiated from anarchists purely on economic stuff. But even he would be surprised to find out how much he has in common with lefty anarchists.

I didn't call you any names. I don't know what you're talking about.

Of course you don't. That's because you probably do it so much that you don't even know when you're doing it. It's become habitual for you. It's just the way you libertarians are. Either that or you've just become accustomed to lying your ass off, as most libertarians do.

You said, "Sorry, but it's not surprising that you are just ANOTHER batshit crazy loony tune partisan. You are a democrat/liberal, correct? That means "craaaazzzy."

So, you called me a "batshit crazy loony tune partisan" and "craaaazzzy."

Care to correct yourself, libertarian?

Now, back to the topic. Which candidate is the best on the ballot if not Johnson?

Stein.

That's not an insult. It's the truth! Lol. So, you admit you are a partisan. Good to know. :D

I see you've been learning from the resident rightists here. Hate to break it to you, toots, but there is a difference between opinion and fact. Perhaps that's why you're so confused. You're both confused and dishonest -- a very dangerous combination. Owning up to your mistakes builds character, which you sorely lack. Try it sometime.

Also, I'm not really a libertarian. I'm a centrist. Now what, smart and funny guy?

All of a sudden you're a "centrist" now and not libertarian? lol, that's rich. Here you are defending libertarianism and Johnson as if he was your own brother, I could've sworn you were a 'toon.

Take the test at politicalcompass.org and post your results here. Would be interested to see where you end up, seeing as you are about as confused as Johnson himself..

I've already taken these tests, genius. Lol. I'm voting for the candidate who would be best for America, Gary Johnson. "Centrists" really don't have a political party. That would be the antithesis to what we stand for.

There is no "try" for me, I only "do." I express myself as I please, and people either laugh at my posts, agree with me, disagree with me, or get mad at me and call me names -- just as you are now doing. It's a very predictable pattern. I had you pegged immediately.

Johnson is differentiated from anarchists purely on economic stuff. But even he would be surprised to find out how much he has in common with lefty anarchists.

Of course you don't. That's because you probably do it so much that you don't even know when you're doing it. It's become habitual for you. It's just the way you libertarians are. Either that or you've just become accustomed to lying your ass off, as most libertarians do.

You said, "Sorry, but it's not surprising that you are just ANOTHER batshit crazy loony tune partisan. You are a democrat/liberal, correct? That means "craaaazzzy."

Now, back to the topic. Which candidate is the best on the ballot if not Johnson?

Stein.

That's not an insult. It's the truth! Lol. So, you admit you are a partisan. Good to know. :D

I see you've been learning from the resident rightists here. Hate to break it to you, toots, but there is a difference between opinion and fact. Perhaps that's why you're so confused. You're both confused and dishonest -- a very dangerous combination. Owning up to your mistakes builds character, which you sorely lack. Try it sometime.

Also, I'm not really a libertarian. I'm a centrist. Now what, smart and funny guy?

All of a sudden you're a "centrist" now and not libertarian? lol, that's rich. Here you are defending libertarianism and Johnson as if he was your own brother, I could've sworn you were a 'toon.

Take the test at politicalcompass.org and post your results here. Would be interested to see where you end up, seeing as you are about as confused as Johnson himself..

I've already taken these tests, genius. Lol. I'm voting for the candidate who would be best for America, Gary Johnson. "Centrists" really don't have a political party. That would be the antithesis to what we stand for.

Oh really? Can you link me to your results?

"Centrists" are the worst. Lame fence sitters with no conviction...

Stein.

You think I am going to go through my posts and look for that test . . . for YOU? Bahaha. Too funny. :D

What is Centrist/Centrism — The Centrist Party

Stein.

This coming from a guy who is voting for Stein? Good grief, you must be dumb. One of her platforms is to "end poverty." Do you realize how STUPID that is?

Stein.

You think I am going to go through my posts and look for that test . . . for YOU? Bahaha. Too funny. :D

Wait a minute...you just said that centrists "don't really have a party."

When was the last time you took the test?

Stein.

This coming from a guy who is voting for Stein? Good grief, you must be dumb. One of her platforms is to "end poverty." Do you realize how STUPID that is?

Yes, I know how much you hate the poor. It's common for sociopaths to find ending poverty to be "stupid."

Read about what a centrist is, and then maybe you can have a better understanding of what centrism is and what we stand for. You obviously have a very poor understanding of libertarians and centrists.

I've taken the test twice within the last few months.

Yes, I know how much you hate the poor. It's common for sociopaths to find ending poverty to be "stupid."

It's stupid because it isn't possible, dummy. :lol:

Prove that it isn't possible, sociopath.

Read about what a centrist is, and then maybe you can have a better understanding of what centrism is and what we stand for. You obviously have a very poor understanding of libertarians and centrists.

No, you haven't. Stop lying.

Prove that it isn't possible, sociopath.

Okay, thanks for proving how stupid you really are. Bye bye now, dummy. :D

God, at first I thought you had a modicum of intelligence, unlike the other hacks around here. Now, I see that you are just another hack who doesn't understand anything!

That's what I thought. You've got nothing. Jack shit. Just like all the other sociopaths. How surprising.

Why would I lie? Lol. What a moron. I think I would know better than you. IF you want to go through my posts, it's there. I also started a thread about it on another forum, douchebag.

Why would I lie? Lol. What a moron. I think I would know better than you. IF you want to go through my posts, it's there. I also started a thread about it on another forum, douchebag.

No, you didn't. Stop lying.

God, at first I thought you had a modicum of intelligence, unlike the other hacks around here. Now, I see that you are just another hack who doesn't understand anything!

That's what I thought. You've got nothing. Jack shit. Just like all the other sociopaths. How surprising.

Know a lot of sociopaths do you? Well, birds of a feather. :D

Why not just admit that you have been wrong and proven wrong about just about everything you've posted here on this thread? All you've done is act like an asshole. Probably because you are just an asshole. :ahole-1:

No? I didn't? How do you know? Can you prove that?

No? I didn't? How do you know? Can you prove that?

You are quite possibly one of the most confused individuals I've ever come across. First, you haven't got the slightest idea of what your candidate of choice even voted for as a 43 year old fully grown adult. Then you said that you're a "centrist" while defending libertarianism and Gary Johnson as if you've been a lifelong libertarian. Then you said that there really is no "centrist party," but then linked to the official Centrist Party homepage. Now, you're lying about taking the political test twice within the past few months. (Why the hell would you take it twice within such a short timeframe?)

You are not only extremely confused, you are incredibly dishonest.

Forum List

Back