Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

I think that the problem here is, you don't know what a centrist is. :D Lol. Of course, you being wrong makes you angry and you don't want to admit that you're wrong, so you will accuse ME of lying about myself. For what reason would I lie about such things? Are you insane or something? Lol.

The real problem is that you yourself don't even know what a centrist is. You didn't even know there was a centrist party until you googled it just now and discovered that there was one. What the hell is wrong with you? How can you claim to be a Centrist, yet also say there isn't a centrist party?

You are just so, so confused. I almost feel sorry for you.

Of course I know what it is. I'm a centrist and have been for a very long time now. :) There is no "centrist party" you fool.

They're trying to get it going. I'm sure you'll be first to sign up.

Their about page is the lamest, most vague description of wishy washy, half-assed, fence sitting bullshit I've ever read. No wonder you consider yourself one and have for "a very long time." What's it like living life in a perpetual state of undecidedness?

You're lying about voting for Stein. You are really voting for Hillary. Lol. :D THAT is how ridiculous YOU are.

Nope. Stein has my vote as I've decided not to vote for the lesser evil in this election, and instead vote purely on the candidate that matches my values the closest.

Nope. Stop lying. You're voting for Hillary Clinton. Lol.

I think that the problem here is, you don't know what a centrist is. :D Lol. Of course, you being wrong makes you angry and you don't want to admit that you're wrong, so you will accuse ME of lying about myself. For what reason would I lie about such things? Are you insane or something? Lol.

The real problem is that you yourself don't even know what a centrist is. You didn't even know there was a centrist party until you googled it just now and discovered that there was one. What the hell is wrong with you? How can you claim to be a Centrist, yet also say there isn't a centrist party?

You are just so, so confused. I almost feel sorry for you.

Of course I know what it is. I'm a centrist and have been for a very long time now. :) There is no "centrist party" you fool.

They're trying to get it going. I'm sure you'll be first to sign up.

Their about page is the lamest, most vague description of wishy washy, half-assed, fence sitting bullshit I've ever read. No wonder you consider yourself one and have for "a very long time." What's it like living life in a perpetual state of undecidedness?

Old clown party is the party you should be following. Lol. :)

Good one? Was this an attempt at displaying your amazing sense of humor?

I just noticed that you're an old clown is all. There should be a clown party for you to follow. Oh wait, there is, the democrat or republican party. :D

I don't know why everyone isn't a centrist. It's the only thing that makes sense! :)

Who disagrees with this?

• Centrists are independent.
  • Centrists argue based on reason and context to define relevance of a given point.
  • Centrists tend to be pragmatic and avoid extremes whenever possible. Of course an extreme may be a required action so luckily Centrists tend to exercise reason in application.
  • Centrists tend to dislike special interest influence and unfair practices. They don’t appreciate spin from candidates or news organizations.
  • Centrists tend to believe that if we dealt with the facts and concentrated on working together we could fix a lot more problems than two polar opposite parties constantly embattled in their own agendas and ideologies.
  • Centrists seek accountability in governance.
  • Honor & Integrity - Centrists tend to believe that political spin erodes the integrity of the vote and certainly that of the politician.

They're not saying anything.

Based on "reason" and context, lol, well that rules you out.

Who likes special interest influence? This is just obvious stuff that everyone can agree with.

"Honor & Integrity." lol, just empty words that everyone already agrees with. This is the future party of "nothingness." It's like joining the void.

Centrists are independent thinkers. They gauge situations based on context and reason, consideration and probability. They are open minded and exercise conviction. Willing to fight for reason as opposed to ideology.

1. Ideology limits the capacity of reasoning
  2. Centrist conviction is not limited by ideology
  3. Reasoning is based on pragmatic reality and circumstance.

I don't know why everyone isn't a centrist. It's the only thing that makes sense! :)

Who disagrees with this?

• Centrists argue based on reason and context to define relevance of a given point.
  • Centrists tend to be pragmatic and avoid extremes whenever possible. Of course an extreme may be a required action so luckily Centrists tend to exercise reason in application.
  • Centrists tend to dislike special interest influence and unfair practices. They don’t appreciate spin from candidates or news organizations.
  • Centrists tend to believe that if we dealt with the facts and concentrated on working together we could fix a lot more problems than two polar opposite parties constantly embattled in their own agendas and ideologies.
  • Honor & Integrity - Centrists tend to believe that political spin erodes the integrity of the vote and certainly that of the politician.

Who likes special interest influence? This is just obvious stuff that everyone can agree with.

"Honor & Integrity." lol, just empty words that everyone already agrees with. This is the future party of "nothingness." It's like joining the void.

Everything they say makes good sense, and they don't follow any parties. :D This just proves that you don't know what a centrist is even AFTER it has been explained. Good god. Stupid.

They make sense because they follow the rules that good psychics use -- don't say anything too extreme in either direction, make basic statements that are virtually impossible to disagree with, etc.

You are falling for it, hook, line and sinker. That's embarrassing.

Who disagrees with this?

Everything they say makes good sense, and they don't follow any parties. :D This just proves that you don't know what a centrist is even AFTER it has been explained. Good god. Stupid.

They make sense because they follow the rules that good psychics use -- don't say anything too extreme in either direction, make basic statements that are virtually impossible to disagree with, etc.

You're embarrassing to the human race. Lol. :D

Who disagrees with this?

Centrists are independent thinkers. They gauge situations based on context and reason, consideration and probability. They are open minded and exercise conviction. Willing to fight for reason as opposed to ideology.

:laugh2:

Who disagrees with this?

This describes me and my views exactly.

Centrists don't have party lines. Centrists believe that solutions are more important than bias. While there is no set rule for what a Centrist is, there are some generally accepted guidelines that seem to depict the Centrist mode of thought. Centrism is a political ideology based on reason and pragmatism considerate of short and long term thinking - Centrism is not defined by compromise or moderation, it is considerate of them. Centrism is about achieving common sense solutions that appropriately address current and future needs; support the public trust; and serve the common good with consideration of risk and capacity in context of these needs.

Who disagrees with this?

Aww, it kind of sounds like you're trying to hurt my feelings...what an adorable "reasonable" centrist you are. How cute.

Who disagrees with this?

:laugh2:

A clown! Good choice for an emoji for you to use. :D

Who disagrees with this?

Centrists don't have party lines. Centrists believe that solutions are more important than bias. While there is no set rule for what a Centrist is, there are some generally accepted guidelines that seem to depict the Centrist mode of thought. Centrism is a political ideology based on reason and pragmatism considerate of short and long term thinking - Centrism is not defined by compromise or moderation, it is considerate of them. Centrism is about achieving common sense solutions that appropriately address current and future needs; support the public trust; and serve the common good with consideration of risk and capacity in context of these needs.

POP QUIZ! Would you ever vote for a liberal? Have you ever voted for a liberal?

Who disagrees with this?

Aww, it kind of sounds like you're trying to hurt my feelings...what an adorable "reasonable" centrist you are. How cute.

Not really, but if I do, it's not a big deal for me. :D All of you partisans who are voting for Hillary or Trump are an embarrassment.

Who disagrees with this?

Maybe if they were classical liberals. Do you know what THAT means? :D

I am referring to REAL liberals. Not classical twats.

Who disagrees with this?

Have you or would you ever vote for a conservative?

Not really, but if I do, it's not a big deal for me. :D All of you partisans who are voting for Hillary or Trump are an embarrassment.

If only they could be "reasonable" like you...

Real liberals ARE classical liberals. Lol.

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom. Classical liberalism developed in the 19th century in Europe and the United States.

You don't know what a classical liberal is, do you? :D You've probably only heard of conservatives and liberals until recently, huh? There is a whole WORLD out there outside of your partisan one.

Have you or would you ever vote for a conservative?

What are you, 5 years old? Jesus.

Believe it or not, I voted for Arnold when I lived in California for Governor. I would vote for a conservative for president in certain circumstances.

If only they could be "reasonable" like you...

What's unreasonable about me? Sorry, I just don't like you. :dunno: Can't help how we feel now, can we?

Real liberals ARE classical liberals. Lol.

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom. Classical liberalism developed in the 19th century in Europe and the United States.

This is a right wing talking point, not getting into this at the moment. You can start another thread if you want to derail.

Forum List

Back