Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

Everything they say makes good sense, and they don't follow any parties. :D This just proves that you don't know what a centrist is even AFTER it has been explained. Good god. Stupid.

They make sense because they follow the rules that good psychics use -- don't say anything too extreme in either direction, make basic statements that are virtually impossible to disagree with, etc.

You are falling for it, hook, line and sinker. That's embarrassing.

This describes me and my views exactly.

Centrists don't have party lines. Centrists believe that solutions are more important than bias. While there is no set rule for what a Centrist is, there are some generally accepted guidelines that seem to depict the Centrist mode of thought. Centrism is a political ideology based on reason and pragmatism considerate of short and long term thinking - Centrism is not defined by compromise or moderation, it is considerate of them. Centrism is about achieving common sense solutions that appropriately address current and future needs; support the public trust; and serve the common good with consideration of risk and capacity in context of these needs.

POP QUIZ! Would you ever vote for a liberal? Have you ever voted for a liberal?

Have you or would you ever vote for a conservative?

What are you, 5 years old? Jesus.

Believe it or not, I voted for Arnold when I lived in California for Governor. I would vote for a conservative for president in certain circumstances.

Are you? I only repeated your own question. Lol. I don't believe you. I think you must be lying again. Tsk tsk.

Centrists don't have party lines. Centrists believe that solutions are more important than bias. While there is no set rule for what a Centrist is, there are some generally accepted guidelines that seem to depict the Centrist mode of thought. Centrism is a political ideology based on reason and pragmatism considerate of short and long term thinking - Centrism is not defined by compromise or moderation, it is considerate of them. Centrism is about achieving common sense solutions that appropriately address current and future needs; support the public trust; and serve the common good with consideration of risk and capacity in context of these needs.

Maybe if they were classical liberals. Do you know what THAT means? :D

I am referring to REAL liberals. Not classical twats.

Real liberals ARE classical liberals. Lol.

Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom. Classical liberalism developed in the 19th century in Europe and the United States.

This is a right wing talking point, not getting into this at the moment. You can start another thread if you want to derail.

No it is not. It is called "classical liberalism." Just another ideology that you've never heard of, eh? :D

They make sense because they follow the rules that good psychics use -- don't say anything too extreme in either direction, make basic statements that are virtually impossible to disagree with, etc.

You're embarrassing to the human race. Lol. :D

Aww, it kind of sounds like you're trying to hurt my feelings...what an adorable "reasonable" centrist you are. How cute.

Not really, but if I do, it's not a big deal for me. :D All of you partisans who are voting for Hillary or Trump are an embarrassment.

If only they could be "reasonable" like you...

What's unreasonable about me? Sorry, I just don't like you. :dunno: Can't help how we feel now, can we?

Why would you think I give a shit if you like me? I couldn't care less about what your opinion is.

You are unreasonable because you are too emotional. You are lashing out like crazy. You are about as far away from 'reason' as someone could possibly get. You are also astonishingly dishonest and even unaware about the very things you say. Strange combination of arrogance and dishonesty combined with confusion. Weird.

Believe it or not, I voted for Arnold when I lived in California for Governor. I would vote for a conservative for president in certain circumstances.

Are you? I only repeated your own question. Lol. I don't believe you. I think you must be lying again. Tsk tsk.

Yes, you repeated it rather than answering. That's what children do. Or dishonest people. Not surprised you refused to answer. You are as transparent as they come.

You're embarrassing to the human race. Lol. :D

Aww, it kind of sounds like you're trying to hurt my feelings...what an adorable "reasonable" centrist you are. How cute.

Not really, but if I do, it's not a big deal for me. :D All of you partisans who are voting for Hillary or Trump are an embarrassment.

If only they could be "reasonable" like you...

What's unreasonable about me? Sorry, I just don't like you. :dunno: Can't help how we feel now, can we?

Why would you think I give a shit if you like me? I couldn't care less about what your opinion is.

You are unreasonable because you are too emotional. You are lashing out like crazy. You are about as far away from 'reason' as someone could possibly get. You are also astonishingly dishonest and even unaware about the very things you say. Strange combination of arrogance and dishonesty combined with confusion. Weird.

How so?

1. What have I said that is dishonest?''
2. I'm not lashing out. I'm just honest about what I think. :D
3. No confusion on my part. Seems as though you are confused though.
4. I agree. You are really, really weird. Lol.

Yes, you repeated it rather than answering. That's what children do. Or dishonest people. Not surprised you refused to answer. You are as transparent as they come.

I did answer it, clown. Lol. I said if they were classical liberals. Right?

Damn, you're dumb. Lol. :lol:

Oh, ok, so you wouldn't ever vote for a progressive liberal, like a Stein.

I would never vote for anyone who would interfere with MY rights. Understand?

Are you now saying that someone like Stein would interfere with your rights? lol

Are you now saying that someone like Stein would interfere with your rights? lol

Is she PRO 2nd amendment?

She is the GREEN candidate. Most of her stuff is about global warming and environmental concerns. Lol. :D And you were saying GARY doesn't have a chance? Good grief! *slaps head*

She is for greater gun control.

Jill Stein on Gun Control

She is the GREEN candidate. Most of her stuff is about global warming and environmental concerns. Lol. :D And you were saying GARY doesn't have a chance? Good grief! *slaps head*

I also acknowledge that Stein doesn't have a chance either.

Ms. Stein wants a whole lot of "freebies." Who is going to pay for all of these things?

Nope, I would never vote for her. Gun control does nothing to stop criminals and murderers and just leaves honest law-abiding citizens at the mercy of the criminal element. No thank you.

I also acknowledge that Stein doesn't have a chance either.

Here you are, bitching about Gary, and you are voting for the green candidate. Hilarity ensues. Lol. :D

Nope, I would never vote for her. Gun control does nothing to stop criminals and murderers and just leaves honest law-abiding citizens at the mercy of the criminal element. No thank you.

Funny that "GUUUNNNNSSS" was your very first concern. Typical 'toon (and yes, you are a 'toon.) You really need to seriously educate yourself on gun violence because your attitude simply doesn't have facts on your side.

Funny that "GUUUNNNNSSS" was your very first concern. Typical 'toon (and yes, you are a 'toon.) You really need to seriously educate yourself on gun violence because your attitude simply doesn't have facts on your side.

I've done tons of research on gun rights. I've read the federalist papers too. Have you? :) I'm going to guess, no, you have not read the federalist papers and you have not done any research into this issue, but you are just spewing party talking points. Lol.

Forum List

Back