Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

Exhibit A: Australia. They took away their GUUUUURRRRNNNSSS and haven't had a mass shooting event in what, 19 years now?

Australia is not the UNITED STATES. They don't have a constitution like ours. Their folks were never guaranteed a right to bear arms. We don't live in a nanny country. We like to be able to defend ourselves. Also, Australia doesn't have a gang problem like the US.

Actually, they do have a constitution you know-nothing hack. And the facts speak for themselves. They don't live in a "nanny country" either ya 'toon.

I didn't say they didn't have a constitution, you dumbass. Read it again.

We have the right to self defense with guns in this country. Don't like it? Leave. :D We won't give up our rights because of bed wetters like you.

Absolutely, we do have that right. No one wants to take away that right away from you, ya paranoid 'toon. So just get the fuck over yourself, stop listening to crazed rightist libertoonians, put down the bong, and come back to Earth.

IF that wasn't your goal, why would you bring up Australia's gun ban? Hmm? Lol. You people are SO stupid, it's really kind of sad. :(

Listen you braindead dishonest hack, I used that as an EXAMPLE that more guns = more gun violence, and less guns = less gun violence. Not as a reason to take away American guns, ya 'toon.

Are all of you centrist gun worshiping 'toons this stupid?

Here, you have been arguing AGAINST Gary Johnson when you don't even KNOW what his stance is on the issues! Unbelievable. I am psychic, BTW. I knew you were a terrible person as soon as I read that psychic thread of yours. Lol. ;)

So, let's see here...

I'm:

- Crazy
- Partisan Hack
- An asshole
- Terrible

Anything else you'd like to add, ya fuckin' liar? You are about as psychic as I am -- zilch. Fraud.

Nope, I can see right into your soul. You're a bad, bad evil person. Evil. I can just tell. :)

Damn, that's sig worthy.

Australia is not the UNITED STATES. They don't have a constitution like ours. Their folks were never guaranteed a right to bear arms. We don't live in a nanny country. We like to be able to defend ourselves. Also, Australia doesn't have a gang problem like the US.

Actually, they do have a constitution you know-nothing hack. And the facts speak for themselves. They don't live in a "nanny country" either ya 'toon.

We have the right to self defense with guns in this country. Don't like it? Leave. :D We won't give up our rights because of bed wetters like you.

Absolutely, we do have that right. No one wants to take away that right away from you, ya paranoid 'toon. So just get the fuck over yourself, stop listening to crazed rightist libertoonians, put down the bong, and come back to Earth.

IF that wasn't your goal, why would you bring up Australia's gun ban? Hmm? Lol. You people are SO stupid, it's really kind of sad. :(

Listen you braindead dishonest hack, I used that as an EXAMPLE that more guns = more gun violence, and less guns = less gun violence. Not as a reason to take away American guns, ya 'toon.

Come on. You are SO transparent. I've met a million people like you. Lol. :D

I'm going to guess you are one of those who believes that the police are inherently racist? Is that correct?

Oh, so does that mean after THIS round of gun control laws, there will be no more? Lol. :D What happens after the next psycho shoots up a school or workplace?

Here, you have been arguing AGAINST Gary Johnson when you don't even KNOW what his stance is on the issues! Unbelievable. I am psychic, BTW. I knew you were a terrible person as soon as I read that psychic thread of yours. Lol. ;)

So, let's see here...

I'm:

- Crazy
- Partisan Hack
- An asshole
- Terrible

Anything else you'd like to add, ya fuckin' liar? You are about as psychic as I am -- zilch. Fraud.

Nope, I can see right into your soul. You're a bad, bad evil person. Evil. I can just tell. :)

Damn, that's sig worthy.

I think that you've made a terrible mistake in underestimating me and my special powers. :D

Oh, so does that mean after THIS round of gun control laws, there will be no more? Lol. :D What happens after the next psycho shoots up a school or workplace?

Gee, I'm not sure, ya 'toon. Maybe you should spend all of your time freaking out about that and living your life terrified that they might take your GUURRRNNSSS away!

I'm going to guess you are one of those who believes that the police are inherently racist? Is that correct?

Resorting to copying my insults now? Lame.

A lot of police are a bit racist. Some are not. They certainly engage in racial profiling.

So, let's see here...

I'm:

- Crazy
- Partisan Hack
- An asshole
- Terrible

Damn, that's sig worthy.

I think that you've made a terrible mistake in underestimating me and my special powers. :D

You've made a terrible mistake overestimating yours.

A lot of police are a bit racist. Some are not. They certainly engage in racial profiling.

Copying you? Puhleese. I am mountains above you. :D

Ah, so you want ONLY the police and the criminals to be armed then. :D Makes sense. Lol.

So, the police are racist, and we are to rely on them to defend and protect us? :D Too funny. You do realize that they are human beings like anyone else, right?

So, let's see here...

I'm:

- Crazy
- Partisan Hack
- An asshole
- Terrible

Damn, that's sig worthy.

You've made a terrible mistake overestimating yours.

No, my mistake was overestimating yours. Now I see though. :D

Gee, I'm not sure, ya 'toon. Maybe you should spend all of your time freaking out about that and living your life terrified that they might take your GUURRRNNSSS away!

So, do tell what gun control measures do you support and how will those measures stop murderers from murdering?

So, the police are racist, and we are to rely on them to defend and protect us? :D Too funny. You do realize that they are human beings like anyone else, right?

A certain "personality type" tends to become police officers. My best friend since high school became one. The stories he tells me are absolutely unbelievable. He admits his own bias against certain races. He says others are similar.

And hey, we only have to look at the recent events involving police shootings and minorities. 'Toons love to ignore the facts smacking them in the face.

A certain "personality type" tends to become police officers. My best friend since high school became one. The stories he tells me are absolutely unbelievable. He admits his own bias against certain races. He says others are similar.

And hey, we only have to look at the recent events involving police shootings and minorities. 'Toons love to ignore the facts smacking them in the face.

You are missing the point, not surprisingly. What you are advocating is for those "racist cops" to be armed while the rest of us are not, and don't even TELL me that you are against an all out gun ban. That would be a lie.

You don't understand centrism, you don't understand classical liberalism, and you don't know where Gary stands on most of the issues . . . yet here you are, running your big fat stupid mouth.

You are missing the point, not surprisingly. What you are advocating is for those "racist cops" to be armed while the rest of us are not, and don't even TELL me that you are against an all out gun ban. That would be a lie.

I personally would LOVE to see a 100% gun ban. But, I know that won't happen. That's my own personal belief. What I'd like to see is UBER strict gun control.

I personally would LOVE to see a 100% gun ban. But, I know that won't happen. That's my own personal belief. What I'd like to see is UBER strict gun control.

And how does that stop a murderer from murdering? Oh, that's right. It doesn't. Lol. Just like drugs, they will be able to get their guns from the black market which would be a very lucrative business if guns were ever banned. This is why liberals are stupid.

And you thought the results from the war on drugs were bad!!! Good grief. Imagine the war on guns?

I would imagine that you want drugs to be legal though, right? Drugs that kill many more people every year than guns do.

Forum List

Back