Can anyone really argue Gary Johnson is not the best candidate on the ballot?

She is the GREEN candidate. Most of her stuff is about global warming and environmental concerns. Lol. :D And you were saying GARY doesn't have a chance? Good grief! *slaps head*

I also acknowledge that Stein doesn't have a chance either.

Here you are, bitching about Gary, and you are voting for the green candidate. Hilarity ensues. Lol. :D

I wasn't "bitching" about Gary. In fact, I posted earlier in this thread here saying that he was "ok." And by that I meant, "ok" compared to Hillary and Trump. I do have serious reservations about his mental stability regarding capital punishment.

I would never vote for anyone who would interfere with MY rights. Understand?

Are you now saying that someone like Stein would interfere with your rights? lol

Is she PRO 2nd amendment?

She is for greater gun control.

Jill Stein on Gun Control

Nope, I would never vote for her. Gun control does nothing to stop criminals and murderers and just leaves honest law-abiding citizens at the mercy of the criminal element. No thank you.

Funny that "GUUUNNNNSSS" was your very first concern. Typical 'toon (and yes, you are a 'toon.) You really need to seriously educate yourself on gun violence because your attitude simply doesn't have facts on your side.

So, how does gun control stop crime? Since when do criminals follow laws? If someone is going to do the ULTIMATE crime of murder, then why would a few gun laws stop them?

She is the GREEN candidate. Most of her stuff is about global warming and environmental concerns. Lol. :D And you were saying GARY doesn't have a chance? Good grief! *slaps head*

Here you are, bitching about Gary, and you are voting for the green candidate. Hilarity ensues. Lol. :D

I wasn't "bitching" about Gary. In fact, I posted earlier in this thread here saying that he was "ok." And by that I meant, "ok" compared to Hillary and Trump. I do have serious reservations about his mental stability regarding capital punishment.

Are people supposed to be rigid in their views? Like you?

So, what issues do you DISAGREE with the Johnson platform?

I'll take a look in greater detail tomorrow.

Yeah, you don't know his stance on the issues do you? You are a phony. Get outta here! Lol.

Are you now saying that someone like Stein would interfere with your rights? lol

Nope, I would never vote for her. Gun control does nothing to stop criminals and murderers and just leaves honest law-abiding citizens at the mercy of the criminal element. No thank you.

Funny that "GUUUNNNNSSS" was your very first concern. Typical 'toon (and yes, you are a 'toon.) You really need to seriously educate yourself on gun violence because your attitude simply doesn't have facts on your side.

So, how does gun control stop crime? Since when do criminals follow laws? If someone is going to do the ULTIMATE crime of murder, then why would a few gun laws stop them?

Exhibit A: Australia. They took away their GUUUUURRRRNNNSSS and haven't had a mass shooting event in what, 19 years now?

Yeah, you don't know his stance on the issues do you? You are a phony. Get outta here! Lol.

How does that make me a phony? I never claimed to be an expert on his stances. I never really give 'toons a serious consideration because they're mostly nuts. Especially someone as far right as him, the man's practically falling off the scale.

Exhibit A: Australia. They took away their GUUUUURRRRNNNSSS and haven't had a mass shooting event in what, 19 years now?

Australia is not the UNITED STATES. They don't have a constitution like ours. Their folks were never guaranteed a right to bear arms. We don't live in a nanny country. We like to be able to defend ourselves. Also, Australia doesn't have a gang problem like the US.

How does that make me a phony? I never claimed to be an expert on his stances. I never really give 'toons a serious consideration because they're mostly nuts. Especially someone as far right as him, the man's practically falling off the scale.

You have done nothing but denigrate Gary and ALL libertarians in a disgusting way in this entire thread. YOU are the only nut around here, buddy. Lol.

He is pro choice and anti death penalty and pro second amendment. He is for the PEOPLE to make their own choices when it comes to their lives and NOT the government.

When it comes to capital punishment? Absolutely. Anyone having such a change in mind at such a late stage in his life over something like this is a serious risk. What if he has another change of mind if he were elected? Too risky.

When it comes to capital punishment? Absolutely. Anyone having such a change in mind at such a late stage in his life over something like this is a serious risk. What if he has another change of mind if he were elected? Too risky.

Lol. Gary doesn't want you anyway. Stay with Hillary. :D You and she have MUCH in common I'm sure.

Australia is not the UNITED STATES. They don't have a constitution like ours. Their folks were never guaranteed a right to bear arms. We don't live in a nanny country. We like to be able to defend ourselves. Also, Australia doesn't have a gang problem like the US.

Actually, they do have a constitution you know-nothing hack. And the facts speak for themselves. They don't live in a "nanny country" either ya 'toon.

Actually, they do have a constitution you know-nothing hack. And the facts speak for themselves. They don't live in a "nanny country" either ya 'toon.

I didn't say they didn't have a constitution, you dumbass. Read it again.

We have the right to self defense with guns in this country. Don't like it? Leave. :D We won't give up our rights because of bed wetters like you.

Here, you have been arguing AGAINST Gary Johnson when you don't even KNOW what his stance is on the issues! Unbelievable. I am psychic, BTW. I knew you were a terrible person as soon as I read that psychic thread of yours. Lol. ;)

We have the right to self defense with guns in this country. Don't like it? Leave. :D We won't give up our rights because of bed wetters like you.

Absolutely, we do have that right. No one wants to take away that right away from you, ya paranoid 'toon. So just get the fuck over yourself, stop listening to crazed rightist libertoonians, put down the bong, and come back to Earth.

Absolutely, we do have that right. No one wants to take away that right away from you, ya paranoid 'toon. So just get the fuck over yourself, stop listening to crazed rightist libertoonians, put down the bong, and come back to Earth.

Yes you do. Stop lying. Lol.

I don't listen to others. I look at the facts, research, and make my own decisions. I don't smoke weed and I live on earth.

Here, you have been arguing AGAINST Gary Johnson when you don't even KNOW what his stance is on the issues! Unbelievable. I am psychic, BTW. I knew you were a terrible person as soon as I read that psychic thread of yours. Lol. ;)

So, let's see here...

I'm:

- Crazy
- Partisan Hack
- An asshole
- Terrible

Anything else you'd like to add, ya fuckin' liar? You are about as psychic as I am -- zilch. You're a fraud.

IF that wasn't your goal, why would you bring up Australia's gun ban? Hmm? Lol. You people are SO stupid, it's really kind of sad. :(

So, let's see here...

I'm:

- Crazy
- Partisan Hack
- An asshole
- Terrible

Anything else you'd like to add, ya fuckin' liar? You are about as psychic as I am -- zilch. Fraud.

Nope, I can see right into your soul. You're a bad, bad evil person. Evil. I can just tell. :)

Forum List

Back