🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone with a working brain cell, trust a TrumpNut in a time of war?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
All this praise Trump is getting for knocking down a few buildings in Syria, is making me sick to my stomach......anybody trusting this Russian loving nut case in a time of war is just insane....this is a guy who can't tell truth from facts, who to this day is yet to prove that 3 million illegals voted, Obama tapped his golden palace, that he had the biggest crowd in the history of anagurals and who lies at the drop of a hat and you want to trust this maniac in time of war? Get the fuck outta here......Trump voters will rule the day, white pride got the best of them...this man is gonna destroy this country and you'll have no one to blame but yourselves!!

Any more than Obama? No.

good point-----war is a big strain on any pres-------but when push comes to shove---I would take Trump over Obama----------poor Obama is a little too tentative and
unsure of himself--------nice guy-----but not THAT SORT OF PERSON

It's 'rue' the day dumbfuck.
Trump voters will rue the day- not rule the day.

All this praise Trump is getting for knocking down a few buildings in Syria, is making me sick to my stomach......anybody trusting this Russian loving nut case in a time of war is just insane....this is a guy who can't tell truth from facts, who to this day is yet to prove that 3 million illegals voted, Obama tapped his golden palace, that he had the biggest crowd in the history of anagurals and who lies at the drop of a hat and you want to trust this maniac in time of war? Get the fuck outta here......Trump voters will rule the day, white pride got the best of them...this man is gonna destroy this country and you'll have no one to blame but yourselves!!
. The libs destroyed this country, and Trump just filled the vaccum you leftist created. Anything from here on out falls straight upon the leftist heads to blame. Best put your helmet under your aces now, and quit wearing them on your heads (Apocalypse Now).

Last edited:
He can't tell the truth from facts?
What the fuck is in your crack pipe tonight or are you always this dumbfuck?

Anagurals??
You gotta be fuckin kidding me asking about brain cells.
*snort*

Yawz is Craycray, too many blunts n 40s, yo

17799464_10212493771839917_6920283890182912963_n.jpg

Any more than Obama? No.

good point-----war is a big strain on any pres-------but when push comes to shove---I would take Trump over Obama----------poor Obama is a little too tentative and
unsure of himself--------nice guy-----but not THAT SORT OF PERSON

Should Trump exceed his enumerated powers in such a way he becomes that sort of person, it would fall to Congress to react. Thus far, Congress continues it's long tradition of spinelessness.

Much more than Obama. Trump's not a Muslim. He's on our side......

I agree with that.

Trump I trust.

His neocons advisers and deep government people he is beginning to surround himself with, I don't trust. :eusa_naughty:

The age of racism is over tiger. Grow up and stand for your country instead of your color.

Tiger done whorified her dum self an runnoft

Looks like one or the resident Snowflakes got triggered

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Would be interesting to see how many parents who's children are in the military but near the end of their hitch are pushing real hard for them to get out now. The rest unfortunately will be the providers of cannon fodder for what is coming. What a position to be in to be a parent and see a mentally ill person responsible for sending your child to their death.

Oh Canada oh Canada...

Would be interesting to see how many parents who's children are in the military but near the end of their hitch are pushing real hard for them to get out now. The rest unfortunately will be the providers of cannon fodder for what is coming. What a position to be in to be a parent and see a mentally ill person responsible for sending your child to their death.

Oh Canada oh Canada...

Actually that was obummers MO. He reduced funding, instigated continuous deployments so that the morale would drop and that way fewer people would enlist, and those who did wouldn't stay. Mattis won't let his soldiers be abused like that.

Forum List

Back