🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can anyone with a working brain cell, trust a TrumpNut in a time of war?

17799464_10212493771839917_6920283890182912963_n.jpg
. Y'all want Russia to be the enemy so bad, ha until you rattle that dogs chain a little to much with your bullcrap, then no matter how sheltered you feel here when running your mouth, once those nukes are on the way, then that will break that feeling of security you've been enjoying here so much, and especially when talking so much crap, then what ????????

All this praise Trump is getting for knocking down a few buildings in Syria, is making me sick to my stomach......anybody trusting this Russian loving nut case in a time of war is just insane....this is a guy who can't tell truth from facts, who to this day is yet to prove that 3 million illegals voted, Obama tapped his golden palace, that he had the biggest crowd in the history of anagurals and who lies at the drop of a hat and you want to trust this maniac in time of war? Get the fuck outta here......Trump voters will rule the day, white pride got the best of them...this man is gonna destroy this country and you'll have no one to blame but yourselves!!
At least the Republicans have working brain-cells. Libtards aren't much more than a herd of Lemmings.

How dumb can you possibly be? The warning was for the Russians to get out of the way. The objective wasn't to kill the enemy, it was to bomb the airfield, which Trump did without any opposition. Liberals.. smh... LOL

All this praise Trump is getting for knocking down a few buildings in Syria, is making me sick to my stomach......anybody trusting this Russian loving nut case in a time of war is just insane....this is a guy who can't tell truth from facts, who to this day is yet to prove that 3 million illegals voted, Obama tapped his golden palace, that he had the biggest crowd in the history of anagurals and who lies at the drop of a hat and you want to trust this maniac in time of war? Get the fuck outta here......Trump voters will rule the day, white pride got the best of them...this man is gonna destroy this country and you'll have no one to blame but yourselves!!
Why would you take yourself out of the equation from the get-go?

Trump is already History.
Deep State, President-in-law and daughter took already control in this country.

. Y'all want Russia to be the enemy so bad, ha until you rattle that dogs chain a little to much with your bullcrap, then no matter how sheltered you feel here when running your mouth, once those nukes are on the way, then that will break that feeling of security you've been enjoying here so much, and especially when talking so much crap, then what ????????

Then the Kremlin, Moscow, and all Russian major cities get turned to green goo.

Think Pripyat's bad now? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Then the Kremlin, Moscow, and all Russian major cities get turned to green goo.

Think Pripyat's bad now? You ain't seen nothing yet.
. Hey they might be willing to die before becoming someone's biatch in the world. Ever think about that one ? I mean the manhood of America fell along time back as according to many, but Russia has tried to retain it's manhood in the world for the future to be. We have to becareful not to appear weak yes, but we also have to make sure that we are coming in from a position of strength in which is respected in the world & in Russia. Maybe we are there again, and hopefully we are, and hopefully it will lead to a de-escalation in the world instead of an escalation. Another one who is willing to die for their cause now is these liberals.. I mean they are in self-destruct mode, and in a win at any cost mode, and this makes them dangerous in many ways as they have since been proving over and over now.

How dumb can you possibly be? The warning was for the Russians to get out of the way. The objective wasn't to kill the enemy, it was to bomb the airfield, which Trump did without any opposition. Liberals.. smh... LOL
You don't warn a country who in essence is in bed with the enemy, duh!!!!
. You do when it's a super power that might have become confused as to the actions of the United States after 8 long years of Obama sticking it to everyone it could, and that includes us. Duh !

Forum List

Back