Can Atheists be Moral?

My mistake. Substitute “The Talking Snake” for “Satan”

Why do you put talking snake in caps? See what I mean?

The snake can't talk either. It's Satan talking through the snake. That's how we know it was Satan.

"god" or "gods" - uncapitalized
"God" or "Satan" - capitalized.

The latter is the academic way to address the Abrahamic God unless referring to other religions with multiple gods or a lesser god. In the case of atheists on the internet, many choose to refer to the Abrahamic God in lower case. That refers to Satan, so inadvertently they are paying homage to Satan. Coincidence?

Anyway, in response to Hollie and Grumblenuts, how does Satan influence us today?

He appeals to human's pride, interferes with the transmission of truth, and places false believers within the church. We have divisions between Protestants and Catholics and there are those who do not believe in Jesus as Savior or Lord such as JW. Jesus says that Satan is the father of lies. Thus, the cartoon which I posted is a lie that that the guitarist believes that he will grant his wish to be the greatest in return for his soul. Instead, he tricks him into a box of crackers. (Maybe in the future, I'll post more Satan cartoons.)

Satan also has the power of death from Adam's original sin which gave him powers to be "god of the world." Thus, Jesus saved us from Satan and provided us salvation with his ultimate sacrifice.

While Satan is the god of the world and is quite powerful, his power is limited in the presence of God. One has to be self-controlled and alert or else they could fall under his temptations. Satan tempts us while God warns us. Temptation and warning are opposites.

The Bible says that “the whole world is under the control of the evil one” 1 John 5:19 "Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” 1 Peter 5:8. Yet, Christians have a great hope for Jesus Christ and faith in Him to overcome Satan’s evil. “The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world” 1 John 4:4.

Thus, when you are tempted to do wrong, you have to ask yourself how you are tempted? Does a voice inside you egg you on to take the easy way out and cheat or disregard objective moral values? If one does not believe in Satan, they will be easily swayed.

Atheists do not believe in God, either, so they do not receive the warnings and could end up being misled by Satan. It causes arguments in objective moral values as well as secular/atheist science vs creation science. How we write our laws gets into politics. There "is" a reason why we are polar opposites.

When it comes to talking snakes, you will need to discuss that with other like-minded cranks as you cower in fear before your gods.

Why did the men who wrote your books of tales and fables use a snake instead of a..... oh, I don’t know.... a bird or a gopher?

To an atheist there is no such thing as evil. And since there is no such thing as evil, there is no such thing as good. To an atheist all they know is pleasure and pain.

We are all created in God's image, so we all have an innate sense of what is right and wrong. However, we do not always follow it whether due to temptation or our values. If there is a difference between the two groups, then it has to do with objective moral values and what is written in the Bible. In those situations, we go by what our laws state. Unfortunately, it isn't what is written in the Bible anymore.

We all know pleasure and pain, but I think pain is the great persuader. We may be able to change one atheist's mind about Jesus, but the atheists state that every single atheist has to be convinced or else there is no God. There's only one way that I know of to do that and Jesus, like gravity, stands before us.

Actually, people have created their gods in their own image.

That’s why the western images of the jeebus are of a tall, light-haired, fair-skinned, Caucasian looking hippie.

Why do you think the jeebus is not portrayed as a chubby Buddha?

In your dreams.

In your nightmares. I thought that was the best thing an atheist ever said.

Gravity stands? Who knew?

Christ_the_Redeemer-140514153-56a02f845f9b58eba4af490a.jpg

Look at how mysterious gravity is. Atheist scientists think it's the weakest force since a magnet can lift a piece of steel. Is it really the weakest force when its force is felt across the galaxy? Like gravity, we cannot escape Jesus no matter where we go in the universe. Everyone has their day.

Why do you insist you know what atheist scientists think when you obviously don’t understand science or what scientists think?

Why do you have this need to threaten people with your gods?

So little appreciation for the effort it took to stick that damned thing up there in everyone's face and to keep it from falling over. If they hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!

Will there be a Second Coming of Big Butter Jesus?
According to report I just heard on Fox 19. Fire crews on the scene. ..
Channel 5 just reported that Monroe Police verified that Touchdown Jesus is on fire. ..
Yes, Jesus is on fire, came across police scanner ..
I HOPE someone got pics! Not that I like seeing Jesus on fire mind you...but "Big Butter Jesus" has become kind of a national joke. It's like the Stay-Pufft Marshmallow man going up in flames. ..
Jesus is gone. I've just got a report that all that is left is the metal shell, but the actual "butter" is all melted.
\
4505306357_c2d4dbae5a_o.jpg

My mistake. Substitute “The Talking Snake” for “Satan”

Why do you put talking snake in caps? See what I mean?

The snake can't talk either. It's Satan talking through the snake. That's how we know it was Satan.

"god" or "gods" - uncapitalized
"God" or "Satan" - capitalized.

The latter is the academic way to address the Abrahamic God unless referring to other religions with multiple gods or a lesser god. In the case of atheists on the internet, many choose to refer to the Abrahamic God in lower case. That refers to Satan, so inadvertently they are paying homage to Satan. Coincidence?

Anyway, in response to Hollie and Grumblenuts, how does Satan influence us today?

He appeals to human's pride, interferes with the transmission of truth, and places false believers within the church. We have divisions between Protestants and Catholics and there are those who do not believe in Jesus as Savior or Lord such as JW. Jesus says that Satan is the father of lies. Thus, the cartoon which I posted is a lie that that the guitarist believes that he will grant his wish to be the greatest in return for his soul. Instead, he tricks him into a box of crackers. (Maybe in the future, I'll post more Satan cartoons.)

Satan also has the power of death from Adam's original sin which gave him powers to be "god of the world." Thus, Jesus saved us from Satan and provided us salvation with his ultimate sacrifice.

While Satan is the god of the world and is quite powerful, his power is limited in the presence of God. One has to be self-controlled and alert or else they could fall under his temptations. Satan tempts us while God warns us. Temptation and warning are opposites.

The Bible says that “the whole world is under the control of the evil one” 1 John 5:19 "Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” 1 Peter 5:8. Yet, Christians have a great hope for Jesus Christ and faith in Him to overcome Satan’s evil. “The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world” 1 John 4:4.

Thus, when you are tempted to do wrong, you have to ask yourself how you are tempted? Does a voice inside you egg you on to take the easy way out and cheat or disregard objective moral values? If one does not believe in Satan, they will be easily swayed.

Atheists do not believe in God, either, so they do not receive the warnings and could end up being misled by Satan. It causes arguments in objective moral values as well as secular/atheist science vs creation science. How we write our laws gets into politics. There "is" a reason why we are polar opposites.
It's Satan talking through the snake - the snake can't talk either

as pointed out why would eve listen to a snake without alarm as opposed to a non threatening sensual species ... if it was possessed - it is your interpretation from the written account that misconstrues the message of choice in the pursuit of the appropriate triumph and reward.

the fable as written is satanic and it is the desert religions that have created the corruption and their adherents that refuse to correct their wrongs as prescribed by the true religion of antiquity. in pursuit of the Everlasting that is the moral objective of all beings.

More reading comp issues. God created man in his image which is moral. With evolution, it's racist.

evolution.is.racist.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway, I suppose you have a point if it's RACISM.

Last edited:

More reading comp issues. God created man in his image which is moral. With evolution, it's racist.

evolution.is.racist.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Just more of your cut and paste desperation.

You ran away when tasked with addressing why western images of the jeebus depict a tall, fair-haired, fair-skinned Caucasian looking man.

You don’t like the idea of a dark-skinned, middle eastern looking jeebus?

It seems you’re a “racist”.

evolution.is.racist.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Fitness for survival has nothing to do with racism.

You’re reduced to cutting and pasting cartoons. That serves only as a means to display your ignorance regarding evolutionary theory.

Why do make such a display of your ignorance on a public message board?

Jesus probably had Aramaean features. It is the type of genetics that could produce black and white peoples as they spread from the Garden of Eden in the Middle East to Africa and other parts of the world. More evidence for Jesus and creation.

In contrast, evolution starts with black people. How do they become lighter skinned people through natural selection? You keep overlooking how Darwin produced social Darwinism, eugenics, Hitler and the Holocaust, Planned Parenthood, and more.

Jesus probably had Aramaean features. It is the type of genetics that could produce black and white peoples as they spread from the Garden of Eden in the Middle East to Africa and other parts of the world. More evidence for Jesus and creation.

In contrast, evolution starts with black people. How do they become lighter skinned people through natural selection? You keep overlooking how Darwin produced social Darwinism, eugenics, Hitler and the Holocaust, Planned Parenthood, and more.

How do you know the jeebus had Aramaean features? Can you define Aramaean features?

Oh, and evolution didn’t start with black people.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Sometimes it is appropriate to point and laugh.

Atheists can be moral just as priests can be amoral. Depends on how you think and how you act.

Atheists/agnostics lack God's objective morality as stated in the Bible. Thus, we end up fighting over laws in politics, what science tells us, and how our worldviews affect our lives.

Atheists can be moral just as priests can be amoral. Depends on how you think and how you act.

Atheists/agnostics lack God's objective morality as stated in the Bible. Thus, we end up fighting over laws in politics, what science tells us, and how our worldviews affect our lives.

The gawds have objective morality?

I can see that. Meting out death, destruction, wiping out humanity because it was a disappointment, promoting incest / familial relations, yes, good, wholesome values, the stuff objective morality is made of.

Forum List

Back