Can Atheists be Moral?

Secular humanists are so happy they are here trying to subordinate the faith of others?
No, that's stupid and whiny. Ideas dont have feelings. You don't get a special pass on your ridiculous magical claims just because you say they are "special" to you. Furthermore, none of these people knocked on your door. You put your ideas on public display on a public forum. If having them scrutinized hurts your little fee fees, them you need to find a different hobby. I don't see evidence based thinkers whining about you peddlers of magical horseshit that you are hurting their feelings. But i suppose having all the evidence at their backs affords them that luxury.

When all you have is, "magic, 'cause I say so!", then any criticism of that magical horseshit becomes an attack on your personal credibility. That's YOUR problem.

You don’t like the idea of a dark-skinned, middle eastern looking jeebus?

Jesus probably had Aramaean features. It is the type of genetics that could produce black and white peoples as they spread from the Garden of Eden in the Middle East to Africa and other parts of the world. More evidence for Jesus and creation.

In contrast, evolution starts with black people. How do they become lighter skinned people through natural selection? You keep overlooking how Darwin produced social Darwinism, eugenics, Hitler and the Holocaust, Planned Parenthood, and more.

How do you know the jeebus had Aramaean features? Can you define Aramaean features?

Oh, and evolution didn’t start with black people.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. Sometimes it is appropriate to point and laugh.

You love to complain even though I answer your questions, but hope for the best.
It’s Not Just Black & White

What people did it start with then? If you ask what ape-humans looked like, then you get thousands of artist interpretations, but most are dark skinned people of Africa afaik.

No one knows what you are talking about in our conversations most of the time since you just address things to me like I'm suppose to understand by osmosis.

Jesus probably had Aramaean features. It is the type of genetics that could produce black and white peoples as they spread from the Garden of Eden in the Middle East to Africa and other parts of the world. More evidence for Jesus and creation.

In contrast, evolution starts with black people. How do they become lighter skinned people through natural selection? You keep overlooking how Darwin produced social Darwinism, eugenics, Hitler and the Holocaust, Planned Parenthood, and more.

How do you know the jeebus had Aramaean features? Can you define Aramaean features?

You love to complain even though I answer your questions, but hope for the best.

What people did it start with then? If you ask what ape-humans looked like, then you get thousands of artist interpretations, but most are dark skinned people of Africa afaik.

No one knows what you are talking about in our conversations most of the time since you just address things to me like I'm suppose to understand by osmosis.

I wasn't surprised you dumped a link to one of the most notoriously silly fundie Christian ministries.

You have maintained elsewhere, repeatedly that man descended from monkeys. Are you suggesting monkeys are “black”?

as pointed out why would eve listen to a snake without alarm as opposed to a non threatening sensual species

Adam and Eve were just created and didn't know how these animals were supposed to be.
Adam and Eve were just created and didn't know how these animals were supposed to be.

- were just created ...

:laugh:

that soon, and a baby is held responsible for their decisions without reciprocity for any learned experiences. good luck on that bond, the instructions being premature to accountability.

that is not correct there is latent manifestation involving serpents and evil throughout the desert religions eve chose to hear the serpent is the issue the creature did not speak was a hapless bystander victimized for illicit future references, satan - the same function as the forgeries in their written text chosen by their adherents that those of true religion accountability work to correct as prescribed from antiquity.

morals exist for whoever pursues the true spoken religion far from historical norms and accomplishes the goals it provides.

I wasn't surprised you dumped a link to one of the most notoriously silly fundie Christian ministries.

You have maintained elsewhere, repeatedly that man descended from monkeys. Are you suggesting monkeys are “black”?
From the link > "So how can such “black” and “white” twins—though quite rare—be explained?"
OMG, quick! Dazzle those incredibly gullible sheeple with pure BS!

Secular humanists are so happy they are here trying to subordinate the faith of others?
No, that's stupid and whiny. Ideas dont have feelings. You don't get a special pass on your ridiculous magical claims just because you say they are "special" to you. Furthermore, none of these people knocked on your door. You put your ideas on public display on a public forum. If having them scrutinized hurts your little fee fees, them you need to find a different hobby. I don't see evidence based thinkers whining about you peddlers of magical horseshit that you are hurting their feelings. But i suppose having all the evidence at their backs affords them that luxury.

When all you have is, "magic, 'cause I say so!", then any criticism of that magical horseshit becomes an attack on your personal credibility. That's YOUR problem.
You misspelled accurate and spot on.

The only one babbling on about magic is you. Specifically that you want God to show you some magic.

From the link > "So how can such “black” and “white” twins—though quite rare—be explained?"
OMG, quick! Dazzle those incredibly gullible sheeple with pure BS!

What don't you believe -- we all come from one race? Tower of Babel? Adam and Eve? The Bible? I'm giving you credit for the b&w fraternal twins, but maybe I'm giving you too much as it is.

Last edited:
JC on a cracker,.. I don't believe any religionist, faith based nonsense!

You're just making assertions which doesn't mean a whole hill of beans.

Believing in Jesus, the Trinity, or Christianity is faith-based. I suppose the people parts of the Bible are faith-based, but the other parts are science. Science backs up the Bible.

Anyway, if you believe in evolution, then it's faith-based. Science does not back up evolution haha.

I believe with God all things are possible.
Correct, you believe in magic.

And no, i don't want any gods to show me some magic, nor would i be dumb or gullible enough to think something was "magic!" if i saw something odd. I will leave the delusions to the delusional, like you.

JC on a cracker,.. I don't believe any religionist, faith based nonsense!

You're just making assertions which doesn't mean a whole hill of beans.

Believing in Jesus, the Trinity, or Christianity is faith-based. I suppose the people parts of the Bible are faith-based, but the other parts are science. Science backs up the Bible.

Anyway, if you believe in evolution, then it's faith-based. Science does not back up evolution haha.

Actually no. Science does not “back up the Bibles”.

Despite your intent to disparage science because of its ability to learn and flex and always self-critique it's knowledgebase, you're actually describing its beauty.

Religion, on the other hand, plods along dogmatically, refusing to change, or only doing so begrudgingly. An eccentric use of science is usually short lived. But the miracles of the bible? Absurdities by definition (else they wouldn't be considered miraculous)? Those are believed for thousands of years regardless or in spite of any evidence.

Unfortunately, there are those limited souls who obsess exclusively on a haphazard compilation of writings arbitrarily edited and dubiously translated by flawed human beings as if it were an excusive and infallible literal message from a god to the exclusion of ongoing revelation through scientific inquiry. Such a fixation upon a single imperfect literary work is, of course, a common form of idolatry.

Religious claims fall under the general heading of “feeling” or “spiritual” based doctrine. Genesis – to pick an example, is a religious claim by definition, and cannot be shown to have any evidence. This clearly and inarguably separates it from science. "God created this and that" is not science, it's a theistic claim. You may “feel” that miracles as depicted in various holy texts are true and inerrant, but I challenge you to provide evidence for any of it. In fact, the only model I see that opens up the possibility of nature gone awry is the theistic one. How often does nature simply allow a sea to part, or a dead man to rise? How many natural pillars of fire, burning bushes, or global floods are there? How often do virgins spontaneously impregnate? Where else do angels and demons fly about with abandon or men ascend golden staircases to heaven?

And James is buy-eye-ing a stairway to h.. Oh, do you believe in magic... ba ba ba ba bah! That reminds me, hmm.. With all these believers around, how come ya never see anyone buying up those proverbial bridge offers? Well, maybe they do..

And no, i don't want any gods to show me some magic, nor would i be dumb or gullible enough to think something was "magic!" if i saw something odd. I will leave the delusions to the delusional, like you.

No, you dumb-arse. It's with Jesus all things are possible. However, you have to believe that it can happen first.

(And Magic quit on the Lakers or else he woulda been fired lol.)

Actually no. Science does not “back up the Bibles”.

I don't think I asked you a question. What a mess you are. You are dismissed.

Here you are as usual, angry and emotive.

Where does science back up talking reptiles? 950 year old humans? Where does science document humans living for nine and a half centuries? Where does science confirm a 6,000 year old planet?

No, you dumb-arse. It's with Jesus all things are possible. However, you have to believe that it can happen first.

Ahhh, so I order to believe in the jeebus, I must first believe in magic?

Well, isn’t that convenient.

Actually I don’t but it’s ok that you believe I do.

You absolutely do require God to perform magic for you before you will believe. It is literally the only thing I that will sway you.

Ahhh, so I order to believe in the jeebus, I must first believe in magic?

Well, isn’t that convenient.
Not exactly.

Forum List

Back