Can Atheists be Moral?

The typical democrat hostility toward life on display again.

View attachment 243464

no, it is a statement against gluttony and ignorance ...

No, it was a clear and direct wish against human life.

......orientals lost that long ago - why spread your crime, criminal.

Bullshit, and why the hell would you be telling me that anyway?

people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place ...

In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year.

what is an "unwanted pregnancy" - for the pretend moralist ... the mere thought is in itself the actual outcome. per desired medical solution to physiological constraints.

Prior to Roe v Wade, the nation as a whole was much more ignorant about children's development while they are in the womb.

We didn't know anything about dna, ultrasounds, ivf , prenatal surgery or anthing like that.

You can ignore the difference that makes, if you want to.

I think lawmakers will wisely take it into account.
Baby killers are masters of the deniable plausibility and the information withholding games. They deny information to the women they exploit...and whenever they are caught in a particularly ghoulish affirmation, they pretend they didn't know what they were saying.

We are just being honest. I don't want to kill a baby. Unless it's going to be severely retarded and I'm going to have to take care of it the rest of my life that is.

I'm not trying to withhold anything from you. We just think it's ok if we abort our fetus'. Don't you wish our moms aborted us?
So you want to murder the handicapped.

Duly noted.
No. I see that guy pushing that severely retarded kid around town in that heavy old wheelchair and I hear the kid screaming out of control and moving his body around uncontrollably and I wish I had one of those of my very own.

I don't care if the guy wants to take care of that kid. God bless him. Me? I'd have that kid aborted at 8.5 months.
That's not what these people are doing.
They're waiting till the kid is born, then deciding his fate. In the UK they kill the kid without the parents consent. Even it he's several werks old. And they're doing it because of money. This is the death panels we were warned would be coming after Obamacare was passed.

View attachment 243464

No that's just how you took it.

It's the poor who complain life isn't fair. ....

No, it isn’t. The poor generally just get on with life and make their way the best they can. That is human nature. It is the comfortable usually suburban coddled left the snowflakes you have the time and self indulgence to cook up new ways to bitch and moan about the world and tell the poor how they should act who do the whining and complaining and the writing of posters in the marching around to zero effect in the shitting on police cars and all the rest of that nonsense that you left-wing douche bags love so much.

View attachment 243464

images

hong cong

I'm reflecting on books read long ago, china / japan - they were always themed , drought / too many people - they ate everything. you seem one of them ... their morality is skewed - marshal arts.

View attachment 243464

images

hong cong

..you seem one of them ... .

One of who, dumbass?

View attachment 243464

..too many people - .....

No such thing.

View attachment 243464

- they ate everything. ....

Everyone eats, dumbass.

View attachment 243464

no, it is a moral concern for Garden Earth -

Utter bullshit
Everything you say is utter bullshit fish

View attachment 243464

No that's just how you took it.

It's the poor who complain life isn't fair. ....

No, it isn’t. The poor generally just get on with life and make their way the best they can. That is human nature. It is the comfortable usually suburban coddled left the snowflakes you have the time and self indulgence to cook up new ways to bitch and moan about the world and tell the poor how they should act who do the whining and complaining and the writing of posters in the marching around to zero effect in the shitting on police cars and all the rest of that nonsense that you left-wing douche bags love so much.
Huh?

The one thing I agree with is that it is true us upper middle class people do complain a lot about rich people's problems. Whenever I catch myself complaining I ask myself if this is a rich person's problem? If it is then stop complaining. Poor people have real problems.

And it is the rich who constantly complain and cry that the poor are stealing from them. They are takers! Isn't that what you believe? Then maybe you aren't a real republican.

The entire premise of your party is the rich pay too much and the poor need skin in the game.

And what else does your party hate? They hate foodstamps and welfare. Who accepts foodstamps and welfare you stupid fool? It's the poor. So they don't just generally get on with their lives. They take foodstamps to get on with their lives. That gives us the right to talk about them, judge them and tell them they suck.

And they should stop having kids we can't afford. Fuck that they can't afford them. WE can't afford them.

Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Can atheists be moral? - Atheist Alliance International

"1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not."

1. god doesn't exist. the source of morality for people why believe in god does NOT come from a non-existant god. It comes from a book written by uneducated, ignorant, primitive savages.

The fact that these people NEED a book (and a god) to tell them what is right or wrong, moral v immoral, is sad, pathetic and rather scary!

what if that book says "kill gays and atheists and witches!"?

And not just "I'm god....don't steal!"....

that wasn't enough to deter them or make them moral.

They needed FEAR!

So god had to say "I'm god....don't steal....or YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!"

Now THAT got their attention.

(2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

ridiculous.

I know right v wrong and I did NOT need a bible to tell me.

In fact, MOST of what the bible says is IMMORAL is BS.
The Bible teaches us what is right and wrong but it is up to us to know the difference an act accordingly. But we do not need the bible to do what is right. We have free will.

"The Bible teaches us what is right and wrong but it is up to us to know the difference an act accordingly. But we do not need the bible to do what is right. We have free will."

Ok
so what IS right?

what is wrong?

is it right for gays to have equal rights in America?

is it wrong?

is it right to criminalize gays (roy moore wants)?

is it wrong?

since you have free will.....

Who are you talking to?

You know what I want? I want conservatives to make abortion illegal. This would be horrible for society so I want to see what this world would have been like if from 1969-now all those unwanted babies were born to mothers who didn’t want them and couldn’t afford them

Republicans would never admit it was these babaies that caused the spike in poverty welfare or global warming.

Is there any chance at all, that with abortion banned , people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place?
Is there any chance at all, that with abortion banned , people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place?

History of Abortion

Abortion has been performed for thousands of years, and in every society that has been studied. It was legal in the United States from the time the earliest settlers arrived. At the time the Constitution was adopted, abortions before “quickening” were openly advertised and commonly performed.

The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services.

Criminalization of abortion did not reduce the numbers of women who sought abortions. In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year. Although accurate records could not be kept, it is known that between the 1880s and 1973, many thousands of women were harmed as a result of illegal abortion.

people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place ...

In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year.

what is an "unwanted pregnancy" - for the pretend moralist ... the mere thought is in itself the actual outcome. per desired medical solution to physiological constraints.

You're full of shit. Nobody knows what the numbers of illegal abortions were, that's a totally fabricated number. What we do know is that the numbers of legal abortions SKYROCKETED each year for decades after RvW. Every year there was more, more, more.

And the numbers of women harmed and killed by abortion since 1973 long ago bypassed the numbers harmed before it was legal. Because NOW the entire medical field is engaged in running interference for abortionist ghouls and their victims. When women are butchered and die at home of sepsis or hemorrhage after an abortion, the ER workers and the morticians opt not to identify the CAUSE.

Your numbers are garbage, and you're a propagandist for an industry that mangles women and chops up babies for profit. That makes you the dregs of society. You are the most vile and despicable of any group of people...you rub shoulders and indeed embrace the same garbage anti-human ideologies as Hitler, Herod, the Pharoahs, and any slave owner who ever raped or killed a female slave.
History of Abortion

Between 1967 and 1973 one-third of the states liberalized or repealed their criminal abortion laws. However, the right to have an abortion in all states was only made available to American women in 1973 when the Supreme Court struck down the remaining restrictive state laws with its ruling in Roe v. Wade.

Between 1967 and 1973 one-third of the states liberalized or repealed their criminal abortion laws.

you are arguing for one poster that included your subject to this thread and is the reason you have chosen to post your opinion being obsessed with what you believe to be an absolute you can not live without, the supposed moral highground ...

the truth is you are simply obsessed over a subject matter that progressively evolved in a manner that is time tested for its accuracy as opposed to forcing your uneducated, selfrighteous opinion onto society that broadly accommodated a reasoned solution giving choice to those willing to make that decision.

reasoned solution = morality /=/ selfrighteous obsession.

You are a mentally ill, gibbering, ghoul.

Nothing you said there made any sense at all. Talk about uneducated and self righteous. You monsters always accuse others of whatever you are engaged in AT THAT MOMENT.

"You are a mentally ill, gibbering, ghoul.

Nothing you said there made any sense at all"

having read his gibberish I am left with a great sense of superiority......!

The more they speak....the better I feel....

I am left with a great sense of superiority......!

"The Bible teaches us" ...

who would have guessed -

EarthLink - News

Supreme Court halts Louisiana abortion clinic law for now

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court is temporarily keeping a Louisiana law regulating abortion clinics on hold.

The clinics say at least one and maybe two of Louisiana's three abortion clinics would have to close if the law is allowed to take effect. A federal appeals court that upheld the law said it's not clear that any clinic would close.
The clinics say at least one and maybe two of Louisiana's three abortion clinics would have to close if the law is allowed to take effect. A federal appeals court that upheld the law said it's not clear that any clinic would close.

upload_2019-2-1_19-14-21.jpeg

funny things are happening with scotus - they have a very high regard for ginsburg - for a while anyway.

Forum List

Back