Can Atheists be Moral?

Is there any chance at all, that with abortion banned , people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place?
Is there any chance at all, that with abortion banned , people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place?

History of Abortion

Abortion has been performed for thousands of years, and in every society that has been studied. It was legal in the United States from the time the earliest settlers arrived. At the time the Constitution was adopted, abortions before “quickening” were openly advertised and commonly performed.

The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services.

Criminalization of abortion did not reduce the numbers of women who sought abortions. In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year. Although accurate records could not be kept, it is known that between the 1880s and 1973, many thousands of women were harmed as a result of illegal abortion.

people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place ...

In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year.

what is an "unwanted pregnancy" - for the pretend moralist ... the mere thought is in itself the actual outcome. per desired medical solution to physiological constraints.

Prior to Roe v Wade, the nation as a whole was much more ignorant about children's development while they are in the womb.

We didn't know anything about dna, ultrasounds, ivf , prenatal surgery or anthing like that.

You can ignore the difference that makes, if you want to.

I think lawmakers will wisely take it into account.
Baby killers are masters of the deniable plausibility and the information withholding games. They deny information to the women they exploit...and whenever they are caught in a particularly ghoulish affirmation, they pretend they didn't know what they were saying.

We are just being honest. I don't want to kill a baby. Unless it's going to be severely retarded and I'm going to have to take care of it the rest of my life that is.

I'm not trying to withhold anything from you. We just think it's ok if we abort our fetus'. Don't you wish our moms aborted us?

Do you think our laws and policies that govern our societies would be right to be based on such wishes?
My family is from Sparta. We threw unwanted babies in the pit of death

people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place ...

In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year.

what is an "unwanted pregnancy" - for the pretend moralist ... the mere thought is in itself the actual outcome. per desired medical solution to physiological constraints.

Prior to Roe v Wade, the nation as a whole was much more ignorant about children's development while they are in the womb.

We didn't know anything about dna, ultrasounds, ivf , prenatal surgery or anthing like that.

Baby killers are masters of the deniable plausibility and the information withholding games. They deny information to the women they exploit...and whenever they are caught in a particularly ghoulish affirmation, they pretend they didn't know what they were saying.

We are just being honest. I don't want to kill a baby. Unless it's going to be severely retarded and I'm going to have to take care of it the rest of my life that is.

I'm not trying to withhold anything from you. We just think it's ok if we abort our fetus'. Don't you wish our moms aborted us?

Do you think our laws and policies that govern our societies would be right to be based on such wishes?
My family is from Sparta. We threw unwanted babies in the pit of death

Chuck E Cheese?

Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Can atheists be moral? - Atheist Alliance International

Yes atheists are mostly moral. I know Christians that are less moral then any atheists I know. Even says in the Bible the sense of right and wrong is something we are borne with.

The typical democrat hostility toward life on display again.

View attachment 243464

no, it is a statement against gluttony and ignorance ...

No, it was a clear and direct wish against human life.
No, it was a clear and direct wish against human life.

no, it is a moral concern for Garden Earth -

images

orientals lost that long ago - why spread your crime, criminal.

:confused-84::eusa_eh::huh1::uhh:
And I don't care if poor people want to stay poor by having kids they can't afford.

Here is the truth about poverty. No one single without kids is in poverty. And if they are in poverty, they can easily get out. So the only people struggling in this country are people with kids.

Same goes for struggling middle class families. I finally agree with Republicans on something. If you had kids you couldn't afford, you did that shit to yourselves.

Many theists believe it is clear-cut. Humans can only have opinions about morality, and no one’s opinion is any more valid than anyone else’s. This leads them to the conclusion that an objective source of morality must stand apart from, and above, humans. That source, they say, is God. Since atheists, reject God, atheists can have no basis for morality.

This is really two separate arguments: (1) that God is the source of objective morality and humans can learn morality from God and (2) that humans on their own have no way to know what is moral and what is not.

Yes atheists are mostly moral. I know Christians that are less moral then any atheists I know. Even says in the Bible the sense of right and wrong is something we are borne with.

First, you have to define moral.

Just stick with the basics. Murder=bad. Lying= bad. Stuff like that. If you are right. You can take apart what nursed is, what lying is and so on. Man Eve screwed us all screwing around with the tree of knowlage.

Just stick with the basics. Murder=bad. Lying= bad. Stuff like that. If you are right. You can take apart what nursed is, what lying is and so on. Man Eve screwed us all screwing around with the tree of knowlage.

What if you were faced with the issue of killing to avoid being killed?

What if you were faced with the issue of killing to avoid being killed?

That’s where it gets fuzzy. Why were you in that position? Were you breaking into a house and the home owner threw down on you? Or stealing, is is stealing if you take someone else’s stuff if you are starving? Did you ask for it? How did you get in that position to begin with? For me it all comes down to living right. Mind my business, stay away from bad people and bad places, stay working and do unto others as I expect done onto me. Golden rule type shit.

Who are you talking to?

You know what I want? I want conservatives to make abortion illegal. This would be horrible for society so I want to see what this world would have been like if from 1969-now all those unwanted babies were born to mothers who didn’t want them and couldn’t afford them

Republicans would never admit it was these babaies that caused the spike in poverty welfare or global warming.

History of Abortion

Abortion has been performed for thousands of years, and in every society that has been studied. It was legal in the United States from the time the earliest settlers arrived. At the time the Constitution was adopted, abortions before “quickening” were openly advertised and commonly performed.

The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services.

Criminalization of abortion did not reduce the numbers of women who sought abortions. In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year. Although accurate records could not be kept, it is known that between the 1880s and 1973, many thousands of women were harmed as a result of illegal abortion.

So you want to murder the handicapped.

Duly noted.

History of Abortion

Duly noted.
No. I see that guy pushing that severely retarded kid around town in that heavy old wheelchair and I hear the kid screaming out of control and moving his body around uncontrollably and I wish I had one of those of my very own.

I don't care if the guy wants to take care of that kid. God bless him. Me? I'd have that kid aborted at 8.5 months.

History of Abortion

Duly noted.

It's like saying I murdered my grandmother when we pulled the tube out of her mouth and didn't connect it to her throat so she could live another couple years in a bed with a tube connected to her mouth. It's true we could have kept her alive but why? That's not living. Same with the retard.

Stop calling it murder. You are misusing the term. We can't accept the premise that it's murder. Is it murder to take the morning after pill?

Abortion Is a Common Experience for U.S. Women, Despite Dramatic Declines in Rates
Rates of Abortion Have Declined Among All Groups of Women, But Vary Considerably Between Them

Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45

I didn't know we had so many murderers walking among us.

Yup.
And atheists can't.

Duly noted.
No. I see that guy pushing that severely retarded kid around town in that heavy old wheelchair and I hear the kid screaming out of control and moving his body around uncontrollably and I wish I had one of those of my very own.

I don't care if the guy wants to take care of that kid. God bless him. Me? I'd have that kid aborted at 8.5 months.
Nobody doubts that you would force your girlfriend to get an abortion, boobo.

How can this God be moral when the past history of this God has God performing immoral acts and breaking his/her own rules, it's bullshit.
God never committed such acts.
You just blame everything on God.
I don't blame god for anything. He doesn't exist.
We will see...... LOL!!!!
No you won't. You'll be dead. Remember what life was like the 13 billion years before you were born? That's what it'll be like when you are dead.

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” – Mark Twain
Only people who do evil need worry about dying. Oh, redemption is also something that can save you, but there is only one sin that you cannot be saved from, and that's denial or blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Look it up.
That's funny. So one of the biggest sins is denying a god exists at all? Brilliant I tell you. Those organized religions have their bs story down pact.

Yup.
And atheists can't.

Who can though? Moral is different to everyone. Even members of any given theology can’t agree 100% on what moral is, only the basics.

Duly noted.

Nobody doubts that you would force your girlfriend to get an abortion, boobo.
That's what you got out of what I wrote? lol

Ah, how cute. People with the mentality of a pimply-faced 14 year old troll thinks he's being edgy and cool.
Who are you talking to?

You know what I want? I want conservatives to make abortion illegal. This would be horrible for society so I want to see what this world would have been like if from 1969-now all those unwanted babies were born to mothers who didn’t want them and couldn’t afford them

Republicans would never admit it was these babaies that caused the spike in poverty welfare or global warming.

People who have unprotected sex or accidents will need to keep the morning after pill in stock.

Did they ever officially determine whether or not the MAP is an abortifacient?
Huh?

Ah, how cute. People with the mentality of a pimply-faced 14 year old troll thinks he's being edgy and cool.
Who are you talking to?

No look at Africa. The poor just keep popping them out so much so that

More than half of the world’s population growth will be in Africa by 2050

It will also increase illegal unsafe abortions for women who really want them. And rich women never had a problem getting an abortion. Only the poor will be punished by banning abortion. That and the rest of us who will have to deal with the spike in crime that will no doubt come with all the unwanted kids.

Imagine if all the people in prison's parents aborted them like they should have.

The typical democrat hostility toward life on display again.

Abortion Is a Common Experience for U.S. Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45.

We are over populated. Imagine if all these women had those kids. We'd be shoulder to shoulder. No more free range humans.

Yup.
And atheists can't.

Who can though? Moral is different to everyone. Even members of any given theology can’t agree 100% on what moral is, only the basics.
Yeah that's why atheists can't be moral.

To be moral is to reject the concept of "relative" morality lol.

Who are you talking to?

People who have unprotected sex or accidents will need to keep the morning after pill in stock.

Did they ever officially determine whether or not the MAP is an abortifacient?
Huh?

Can or Does the morning after pill induce anabortion?

Forum List

Back