Can Atheists be Moral?

Anti abortionist say 100000 babies minimum a month for 50 years have been aborted. We are already overpopulated. Necessary evil.

The women who abort would be the worst moms

We are most certainly NOT ‘overpopulated.’ Brainless is also without morals.
Yes were are. Too many beaners... like you.
He's an irishman with a zipper fetish.

Your fetish seems to be ME, closet boy. No means no.

Anti abortionist say 100000 babies minimum a month for 50 years have been aborted. We are already overpopulated. Necessary evil.

....,beaners... like you.

What is that supposed to mean? You don’t even understand the slurs you are trying so hard to use, stupid.

Ah, how cute. People with the mentality of a pimply-faced 14 year old troll thinks he's being edgy and cool.
Who are you talking to?

You know what I want? I want conservatives to make abortion illegal. This would be horrible for society so I want to see what this world would have been like if from 1969-now all those unwanted babies were born to mothers who didn’t want them and couldn’t afford them

Republicans would never admit it was these babaies that caused the spike in poverty welfare or global warming.

Is there any chance at all, that with abortion banned , people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place?

Ah, how cute. People with the mentality of a pimply-faced 14 year old troll thinks he's being edgy and cool.
Who are you talking to?

You know what I want? I want conservatives to make abortion illegal. This would be horrible for society so I want to see what this world would have been like if from 1969-now all those unwanted babies were born to mothers who didn’t want them and couldn’t afford them

Republicans would never admit it was these babaies that caused the spike in poverty welfare or global warming.

Is there any chance at all, that with abortion banned , people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place?

Nah. The wise and dedicated religious right will just defund social services and education, enact laws to promote family values, lol, criminalize doctors, attack the free press, lift their skirts for the Russians on international TV, turn their backs on traditional allies, flirt with dictators, despots, and blood thirsty tyrants, and then build more prisons to punish all of those unruly bastards running amok destroying the very fabric of our beloved God fearing country.

Then they will finally build a wall and people can go about doing more important things like rounding up latinos, looking up their asses (for security reasons of course) , and then having gay sex in mens bathrooms on capitol hill, never missing an opportunity to grab a pussy, make a buck, say something stupid, or salute a parade.

Last edited:
Who knows? But we can all be certain that you frauds will continue to sit there and do nothing to actually prevent abortions.

Your fetish seems to be ME, closet boy. No means no.
I can't quit you.

Yes were are. ....

Nowhere near.
Closer than you think because you are close minded on all subjects except bookaki.

What is that supposed to mean? You don’t even understand the slurs you are trying so hard to use, stupid.
Google it you dumb son of a bitch.

He's suggesting you look like a wetback. He is your typical Republican that you vote with. You're just like Bruce Jenner. She's clueless the GOP hate her type. You are the kaitlyn jenner of teaching.

Who are you talking to?

People who have unprotected sex or accidents will need to keep the morning after pill in stock.

Who are you talking to?

No look at Africa. The poor just keep popping them out so much so that

More than half of the world’s population growth will be in Africa by 2050

It will also increase illegal unsafe abortions for women who really want them. And rich women never had a problem getting an abortion. Only the poor will be punished by banning abortion. That and the rest of us who will have to deal with the spike in crime that will no doubt come with all the unwanted kids.

Imagine if all the people in prison's parents aborted them like they should have.

And he's a wrestling coach for sweaty teen boys who like to hug and grab each other in all kinds of places. :ack-1:

Who are you talking to?

People who have unprotected sex or accidents will need to keep the morning after pill in stock.

Did they ever officially determine whether or not the MAP is an abortifacient?

Go watch some guys hugging and grabbing each other, you can give them pointers.

Who are you talking to?

It will also increase illegal unsafe abortions for women who really want them. And rich women never had a problem getting an abortion. Only the poor will be punished by banning abortion. That and the rest of us who will have to deal with the spike in crime that will no doubt come with all the unwanted kids.

Imagine if all the people in prison's parents aborted them like they should have.

Yeah.

Other than the legality of abortion the US and African cultures and levels of education and poverty are virtually the same.

Who are you talking to?

History of Abortion

Abortion has been performed for thousands of years, and in every society that has been studied. It was legal in the United States from the time the earliest settlers arrived. At the time the Constitution was adopted, abortions before “quickening” were openly advertised and commonly performed.

The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services.

Criminalization of abortion did not reduce the numbers of women who sought abortions. In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year. Although accurate records could not be kept, it is known that between the 1880s and 1973, many thousands of women were harmed as a result of illegal abortion.

people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place ...

In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year.

what is an "unwanted pregnancy" - for the pretend moralist ... the mere thought is in itself the actual outcome. per desired medical solution to physiological constraints.

Who are you talking to?

History of Abortion

Abortion has been performed for thousands of years, and in every society that has been studied. It was legal in the United States from the time the earliest settlers arrived. At the time the Constitution was adopted, abortions before “quickening” were openly advertised and commonly performed.

The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services.

Criminalization of abortion did not reduce the numbers of women who sought abortions. In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year. Although accurate records could not be kept, it is known that between the 1880s and 1973, many thousands of women were harmed as a result of illegal abortion.

people will do more than ever to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place ...

In the years before Roe v. Wade, the estimates of illegal abortions ranged as high as 1.2 million per year.

what is an "unwanted pregnancy" - for the pretend moralist ... the mere thought is in itself the actual outcome. per desired medical solution to physiological constraints.

You're full of shit. Nobody knows what the numbers of illegal abortions were, that's a totally fabricated number. What we do know is that the numbers of legal abortions SKYROCKETED each year for decades after RvW. Every year there was more, more, more.

And the numbers of women harmed and killed by abortion since 1973 long ago bypassed the numbers harmed before it was legal. Because NOW the entire medical field is engaged in running interference for abortionist ghouls and their victims. When women are butchered and die at home of sepsis or hemorrhage after an abortion, the ER workers and the morticians opt not to identify the CAUSE.

Your numbers are garbage, and you're a propagandist for an industry that mangles women and chops up babies for profit. That makes you the dregs of society. You are the most vile and despicable of any group of people...you rub shoulders and indeed embrace the same garbage anti-human ideologies as Hitler, Herod, the Pharoahs, and any slave owner who ever raped or killed a female slave.

Who are you talking to?

History of Abortion

Prior to Roe v Wade, the nation as a whole was much more ignorant about children's development while they are in the womb.

We didn't know anything about dna, ultrasounds, ivf , prenatal surgery or anthing like that.

You can ignore the difference that makes, if you want to.

I think lawmakers will wisely take it into account.

....You're just like Bruce Jenner. ....

What a surprise who was first on your mind...

Who are you talking to?

The typical democrat hostility toward life on display again.

Forum List

Back