Can Beto please come to my house to take my ar15

My right to keep and use arms for self defense is not negotiable...the government was established to defend that right. Your dumbass thinks we will give up because of fines. You're high, Penelope.

Well the constitution did not say what kind of gun you are entitled to.

Yeah...it did.....Arms....that means what you can wear, bear or carry, as Ginsburg stated...

The government can decide what kind of arms. You can wear , bear and carry a pistol or hunting rifle.
Not really.

God that would be fun.......

if he is the Potus he is not going to come to your house, he will send the cops.

Well no shit !!

Did you actually believe, that we believe he would be going to every house in America ?

By chance did you hang on to the belief that Santa Clause went to all of our houses in one night ?
I sure hope he doesn't go on a sled! He'll be pissing on all of us!
beto-piss-boy.jpg

if he is the Potus he is not going to come to your house, he will send the cops.

Well no shit !!

Did you actually believe, that we believe he would be going to every house in America ?

By chance did you hang on to the belief that Santa Clause went to all of our houses in one night ?
View attachment 280297
Doesn’t really look like him, does it?

What would you do?
My money says you are all talk

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you what I would do, and that is simply shut my door in his face.

Is that what you do with all search warrants?
Do you know how that usually works out?
Pussy. Making threats in
in the gubmint's name. Ain't got the balls to do it yourself.

Well no shit !!

View attachment 280297
Doesn’t really look like him, does it?
Sure it does loser.

What would you do?
My money says you are all talk

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you what I would do, and that is simply shut my door in his face.

Is that what you do with all search warrants?
Do you know how that usually works out?

Since when does Beto get to serve search warrants?

The question was if Beto showed up at my door....And I gave you my reply...Now you want to shift the goal posts.

My right to keep and use arms for self defense is not negotiable...the government was established to defend that right. Your dumbass thinks we will give up because of fines. You're high, Penelope.

Well the constitution did not say what kind of gun you are entitled to.

So have you admitted you're full of shit about Beta saying this was voluntary ?
Actually she is a schitzo so she believes it

You're asking for guerilla warfare in the streets, Penelope. You think guerillas can't beat tanks and aircraft...think again. It's happened before.
Won't be a war in the streets. He right, if it passes as a law the majority would give up theirs.

I dont want conflict, but I will handle it if it comes in defense of my life and my loved ones. You are asking for mass shootings and violence.

Let that sink in.

Plus a lot of the people you expect to enforce this stupidity...are not on your side.
Less guns =less shootings.

It's simple math.

Forum List

Back