🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can CNN At Least Try To Be Objective

You idiot, even many Democrats think their party system is rigged.
I am new to this forum. Are we allowed to call each other 'idiot'? I've wanted to several times ... so I hope so!
excited.gif
Of course you can. USMB only frowns on posts containing only insults, unconnected to any content relative to the thread. People do it anyway, but I try to at least tell you why you're an idiot.

The only uncertainty with CNN, or any of the rest of today's industrywide MSM 'jounolist' is whether the individual members swallow or spit out after servicing Buraq Hussein Obama.

The media was objective when it gave Charles Manson negative coverage.

The media is objective when it gives Donald Trump negative coverage.

See how that works? If a person is a complete scumbag, they get negative coverage. It's PC whining to demand that the media do a mealymouthed "both sides are the same!" weasel act.

However, I understand the priorities of the Trump-fans here. Every Trump fan already knows Trump will lose, so there's no harm in whining, looking wimpy, and losing more votes. The aim for those Trump-fans now is to jockey for a better position after the Trump catastrophe plays out. Whining gives them that all-important victimhood cred with the Republican base.

Forum List

Back